(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Aww Joli...congrats! That's so exciting. I'm sure it makes you feel like you "know" the baby a bit more once you can picture its gender.
We find out gender in two days. I'll let y'all know as soon as we find out.

In the meantime, here's another belly update. Looking pretty huge. I'm trying to be excited about my body but I'm still feeling really huge and disgusting. I really didn't anticipate feeling this way. I feel really unattractive, even though DH is constantly telling me he thinks I'm more attractive than ever. My whole body just feels huge and cellulite-y and gross. Anyway...enough of that rant today.

In any case, I like the belly, just not the rest. (arms, legs, butt)

Attachments

• belly 18w2d.jpg
    belly 18w2d.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
  • belly 18w2d-b.jpg
    belly 18w2d-b.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
MM- I'd leave me too! I know just how you feel! and then the half of me that doesn't want to kill my OH for CONSTANTLY driving me crazy wants to kiss him for being such an angel... because only an angel would put up with me like this!

Hibis- SHUSH... you look ADORABLE! theres not even a little part of me that would look at you and wonder if you were preggers... I would just KNOW which means it doesn't look like fat at all! I know its hard.... but celulit-y for the sake of the baby!!! So its totally worth it and will totally go away after the baby is born!

Joli- YAY IT'S A BOY!!!!!!! Its so weird thinking that I'm going to know in a week....(June 4thish) well probably not til the 7th or 8th..... but I've been saying boy all along... and I think maybe because I knew I'd be happy with a girl... but never even thought of a boy... so now I've gotten myself all physced up to be aboy... but I keep having dreams about a little girl... AHH. I'll be happy either way... but I'm totally wanting a boy! Pink is cute and all but boys are so fun! either way... I know what you mean about being happy for the baby you have but missing out on the baby you don't... and your right. were just going to have to have another one lol or 2...but don't tell OH I said that lol!!!

I've been good. Selling my life on ebay lol Baby is just SQUIRMING in my tummy sometimes.... I'll go almost all day without feeling it... and then try and sleep and bubs starts :dance: in my tummy. Its driving me nuts lol I remember that about my 1st one too... trying to :sleep: and not being able too because baby thinks my inside is a jungle gym! Not feeling any movement yet though on the outside... which I know might take awhile because I'm fluffy lol but I'm ready for OH to be able to feel bubs kicking! I'm waiting to cuddle him and have the baby kicking him though my tummy so he knows how annoying and how wonderful it is!!!

Tink- My sister is naming her baby Finley! Boy or girl they have decided thats the name they love! I hope your kids get better soon!!! Happy 24 weeks! Its great that your Viable now!!! (thats 24 weeks right??)

2016- EEEEks on the MS. I think I would rather be throwing up for no reason throughout the day then nauseaus all day... but I still feel for you!!!! I hope the MS is OVER soon!

Joli- Congrats on the lil baby boy!!! YAY.. for team blue.. now you can go all out nuts on the blue decor & clothes

tink - happy 24 weeks.. VIABLE now!! YAY!!

2016--I just realized that I overlooked that you're almost 9 weeks!! Woohoo! Congrats. This is seeming like a sticky one. I think the first 8 weeks are the riskiest.
Sorry to hear about the MS. It will hopefully go away soon.
I feel pretty lucky, only had it kinda bad between 6-8 weeks, but my close friend (a couple weeks ahead of me) had it until 14 weeks, but now she's feels totally fine. So, I bet it won't last for too much longer for you :hugs:

Here are the pics...
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301393.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301394.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301395.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301396.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301397.jpg

AND

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301398-1.jpg

4th boy and I guess all but one of my boys love to show the goods! :happydance:

Oh I'm happy! I kinda knew it was a boy cause I'm always wrong when it comes to the sex of my own, I can guess everyone else right though! Sure makes shopping a lot easier and a hell of a lot cheaper!

Yay MM!!! congrats on your little boy baby!!!!!!!!! And whew is he not shy or what???

lol that's the FIRST thing we saw! My boys love to show the goods!

Lol they must get that from their father :rofl: did he have some wild college days :rofl:

Nope, DH is on the shy side.

Dr said he looks VERY healthy, already has some fat on him. They did a full scan on his heart, 100% normal, so no scary stuff like when Travis was born. His name is

Charles Evan William

Awww well hes BEAUTIFUL MM!!!! And its good thats hes getting some fat on him! Apparently your a fast baker! Are you going to call him Chuck? or Chuckie? Or is he just going to be Charles?

Awwww I Like charlie!!!!!! Were thinking Carter... its the first name that we have both agreed on... which is crazy lol but were not sure were on team blue :rofl: our luck we'll pick a boy name and finally stop arguing about it and he'll be a she!

Yeah thats like telling the weather not to change... and with my mood swings LMAO were gonna be lucky if we get a baby at all cause OH might just smother me in my sleep for my own good :rofl: I can never choose... and then we never agree... so Carter is in the new forfront lol. OH says next pregnancy hes going to put me in a medically induced coma untill baby is done cooking lol.

MM...I said on 2nd tri and I will say again! Yay for boys! Do you realise ALL the Aphrodite babies so far (that we know the gender of) are boys?!? Hmmmm interesting.
Oh well I guessed wrong for you! But you say you are good at guessing for others - so what's your guess for me?

hibiscus...thanks! I am unreasonably excited about 9 weeks! Can't wait to get my first scan date through!

And were STILL waiting for another grad to knock me off the bottom of my list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->