(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hello ladies,
just wanted to drop by and say hello and congrats on all your scans. So much excitement today :thumbup: Congrats to both Joli and MM on your beautiful baby boys- I love the pics. Lol, your not kidding Michelle, your little boy is not shy at all :)
Someone told me that its the year of the boy, maybe that holds true for next year as well.

anyway, look forward to more updates from you ladies and happy 9 weeks 2016!! :happydance: wonderful milestone.

All is very well with me, just continuing on with my life full speed ahead, not slowing down because of TTC anymore and that in turn has made me much happier
:hugs:

Awwww :hugs: a lot of time it takes not trying so hard to get the baby results!! Which doesn't make a bit of sence to me!!! I hope it happens for you soon!!!

MICHELE DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!!! WE want a BOY lol say BOY

so everyone repest after me... Claire is having a BOY lol all the yellows can have girls :p

MICHELE DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!!! WE want a BOY lol say BOY

so everyone repest after me... Claire is having a BOY lol all the yellows can have girls :p

that's what you get for wishing a 10 pounder on me! pphhtt :haha:

lmao its not like you have to PUSH IT OUT! So 10 lbs isnt' as bad when its coming outta the tummy! :rofl: AND the doc did say hes already getting fat on him... hes just gonna be your BIG boy lol

Hey Mommymichele..... Many congrats on team blue and lovely little "Charlie"! He's a cutie and bet your DH's family are all super excited as they had a preference for a boy, right?

Now we can all go mad and buy BLUE!!!!! ;)

I reckon the next few gender scans coming up are bound to be girls to even the odds! So long as the baby is healthy that's the most important thing!

My stepson did really well at his sports day and got 3 firsts and a second! Yay!!! We are all super proud of him. Poor Finaly is having a rough time and is pickled in painful blisters..... He even has some on the inside of his throat so struggles to eat now! He's so lethargic too...... Poor lamb! Hope he's a bit better in the morning.

I've just come back from my monthly back and neck massage and am feeling super chilled and soooooo sleepy! Zzzzzzz

MM.....yay! I just KNOW I am having a girl :happydance: (really don't mind though)

tink - you spoilt thing you.. massages!!

MM - yay for another BOY! I can see from the pics charlie is not shy kid!! hehe.. congrats!!!

claire - shame on u for wishing all the yellows a girl.. I want a boy too !! ( I secretly feel it is a boy) but I would LOVE a girl as well!!

the koolest thing ever happened today!! this morning whilst in bed.. dh had his hand on my belly and began patting / poking it.. and then he started getting kicks in return!!! so did 2 more and then baby kicked 2 times.. and then 2 again and 2 kicks again!! heheh.. we are soooo amazed!! I figured Dh was poking some part of the babys body.. so baby was kicking back saying "DO NOT DISTURB"

awesome!

Hey lovely ladies - I'm loving all the chatter!!

MM - congrats on the big boy!!!! :) Those are some awesome pictures for your family album! And I really like your choice of name as well - very strong and masculine. We're thinking of names now that we've been able to reduce the options by 50%! lol

Hibiscus - I totally agree with ClaireNicole, you look fabulous! You very very clearly have a baby bump, and it's round and perfect! I'm still in the weird stage where to people that know me, i look pregnant, but for those who don't know me, I look like I have a pot belly! It's so sweet of your DH to tell you that he thinks you're looking more attractive than ever - and I'm sure he sincerely means it....you must have the pregnancy glow about you now!

ClaireNicole - we secretly wanted a girl - we should have swapped vibes! haha. But honestly, we're thrilled to be having a boy, DH was happy this morning that his family name would continue (as he's an only child), and we've agreed that all of our babies can have a second middle name with my surname. Ok... I'll share some info which might make you guys giggle... my surname is "Roman" and DH's is "Troupe", so with our babies, we will have little "Roman Troupe's" hehee. So we have to steer clear of names like Maximus haha. Anyways, sorry the aside! Claire - I'm really looking forward to finding out what you're carrying! Particularly since you've been having baby dreams about girls... The name Carter is very hip, I wonder if you could alter it for a girl... hmmm...Cartier? maybe a bit tacky! Cartia? maybe a bit better... Carley?

2016 - happy 9 weeks!!!!!!!!!

Devi - that is so so awesome about DH being able to feel the baby kicks! Is this the first time DH has felt them? It must be so magical to be poking and have little feet poke you right back!

Tink - I had to look up what "viable" meant in pregnancy terms... according to the internet, it means that babyhas a chance of surviving if born prematurely - that's amazing to know that you've reached that point, and it must be such a comfort to you!

MM....yes Charles is a great successfull and strong name in my mind and Charlie is so cute. I love names that can be young/friendly and adult/serious if needed. And of course Evan to honour your friends little angel....methink a boy was meant to be for you.

Devi....that sounds amazing! I can't wait until I feel ANYTHING at all! :happydance:

Tink....your son did really well :thumbup:....between chicken pox and sports days they sure do keep you busy!

Me....yes I am super thrilled about 9 weeks. Can't wait until next week's double digits celebration :yipee:
We are settled on a girls name (good thing as squiggle is a girl)....won't I look an idiot if she's a boy :dohh:
Boys names are a bit of a debate but Jack, Daniel, (not at the same time like the whiskey :rofl:), David and Matthew are in the mix right now. I quite like more modern names but also very old fashioned names....DH HATES modern names so tradional it is!

aww...im so jealous!! I want to know the sex of this baby so much!! its driving me nuttsss!!!!

Hello all, had my 16 week midwife appt this morning. All is well, actually got to here bub's heartbeat for the first time. It was nice n strong and bubs was moving lots, which she said should prove fun for the 20 week scan.

I'm really torn over whether to book a private gender scan when I'm 18 weeks, I'm desparate to know the sex, I've been having dreams bout bubs being a girl but don't know whether that's just wishful thinking. Thing is I don't know whether to wait til my 20 wk scan on 23rd June but if I can't find out at the scan then il be gutted n have to wait longer. The private scan is only £45 and a half hour drive from us in a lovely seaside town. Don't know what to do. What do you think ladies?

Ps congrats on yr little boy MM, I love the name Charlie, traditional but cute.
And happy 9 wks 2016.

Happy 9 weeks 2016!

Hibiscus..... Lovely pregnant belly pics girl! :)

ladybird.... I'm glad I booked my babybond early gender scan at 17 weeks as it gave me a chance to get my head around another boy and stop the wishful thinking for a girl. It also meant I actually could relax and enjoy my 20 week scan knowing I was no longer anxious about the gender. I say go for it and make a day out of it like we did!!!! :)

Ah! There is a story behind Charlies name!

Charles II (my love of British history)
Charles (Chuck) Yeager (first man to break the sound barrier in flight) we're geeks
Charles Dickens (one of my favorite authors)
Charles was also the name of DH's great-grandfather.

Evan (for my friends son and my grandfather Ivan)

William (for for my grandfather on my dad's side and my love of Shakespeare)

Every one of my childrens names means something to me. I can't pick a name just because it's 'pretty'. I can tell Charlie who he's named for when he comes and asks. We can look these people up together.

I suggest when you start thinking of names, think of things, places, and people that mean something to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->