(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Yeah my MIL said she was like that too... it was the only time in her life she didn't have a full time job... Her baby was a miracle baby because she had had so many MCs already... so she was practically on bed rest the whole time... Everyone thought she was gonna go nuts!!

I think I'd do okay on bedrest lol I could go lay on my moms couch for a few months and she would sit with me and watch tv and bring me mcdonalds :rofl: Well... for a few days I could do it!

Bed-rest SUCKS!!! I am so happy I'm not on it and I'm going to do my very best to not be put on it!!! One or 2 days is ok but WEEKS?!!??! Hell no! It's freaking torture especially when you have millions of things to do and no one knows how to do it the way you want it done! ick!

Off to work on more Charlie stuff, I'll post pics of it all when it's done. Booties, blankets, and all that.

ladybird - welcome bk.. looking foward to your gender scan results!!

claire - cant wait till monday to guess the sex from the pic..

Hi girls Im going to London tomorrow for 3 days so wont be around! I cant wait xx

Have a great time in London GG!
I just can't wait until I get the results of my bloods after tomorrow, il be so nervous til I do x

I find out in 6 hours if its a boy or girl!!! I'm gonna go nuts waiting!!!!!!

lol Claire, I hope baby show's the goods, I can see you pitching a fit if baby crosses it's legs! Good luck hun!

A fit is the LAST thing I'm gonna throw lol because I'm not gonna let this baby NOT show the goods! I'll just poke him lol. but I would probably throw the machine lol or the tech before I would throw a fit! :rofl: I'll have to book a private gender scan if he doesn't open those little legs!!! But HOPEFULLY that won't be a problem at all. I'm gonna drink a half can of Mnt. dew... my sister said that makes the baby squirmy lol. 2 hours to go!!! Wish me luck!

You did lol. OH thinks its a boy still!!! Even though when you see the scan pics your gonna wonder why!

Congrats on your pink bundle ClaireNicole! Yay the score is being evened out gradually. How do you feel hun?

I've just been to my first pregnancy yoga class and I LOVED it!!!!!!! Thoroughly recommend it to you all :)

I've been doing some Wii Fit Yoga... but not a whole lot because its not ment for pregnant women and I don't wanna over do it!!!

I'm feeling.... weird lol I wanted a girl SO MUCH that I figured this one would never be a girl so we got all amped up for a boy! and now that shes a girl... I'm dazed lol. We have no girl stuff and no girl names :doh: But its going to be SO FUN to buy all the little pink things!!!!!!!

I've been doing yoga at home but only when my body allows me to.

Better hop to it Claire, you're halfway to your DD!

Yay for a girl claire!! Great u got what u wanted. Now go buy a lil pink tutu.

Yeah!! Clairenicole - super happy for you!!! I'm so glad that some of us are having girls now - was wondering what was going on with all the boys taking over!! lol.

Tink - I'm going to try our prenatal yoga this weekend, glad to hear that it went well! Did you find it very slow or quite challenging?

Yeah!! Clairenicole - super happy for you!!! I'm so glad that some of us are having girls now - was wondering what was going on with all the boys taking over!! lol.

Tink - I'm going to try our prenatal yoga this weekend, glad to hear that it went well! Did you find it very slow or quite challenging?

Joli, the one I do at home is pretty easy, very relaxing. It's not prenatal per say BUT it goes with what you can do and then eventually what you will be able to do. I started it when I had a another rotator cuff injury which gave me a pinched nerve in my shoulder and neck. It's been a big help, much more than physical therapy and safer than pain pills.

As for the boys taking over, statistically for every 100 girls born, there are 105 boys born. According to one Asian culture (not sure which one, I think you can find out faster than I can Joli) it's supposedly the year of the boy child. I like to read!

How are you feeling Joli? It's kick-a-mommy-palooza over here, been going on over 12 hours now and I love it. (thank god I have an anterior placenta!)

i have a shiva rea - prenatal yoga dvd that I do at home.. it is very nice & relaxing.. gentle exercise. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->