(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Joli I've heard from several others to just use those Ace bandages, a lot cheaper, and reusable.

I'm doing ok, meds give me a bit of a headache but I can handle that for the most part.

How are you ladies holding up?

MM - oh no.. i hope charlie becomes a good lil boy & doesnt cause much trouble for u and himself and stays put for the next 2 months..

joli - My mum called me yesterday and told me to buy one of those belly wraps.. so yesterday I did some research & I too am planning to buy the belly bandit ones.. but still looking hope to find a cheaper one.

claire - what a cute bump you are growing! def rounder from the last week.. YAY! are strangers noticing you are pregnant yet? & really cute baby stuff.. I love the christmasssy things..

I think even I should post some baby things pics

Joli I have never heardof wrapping your belly....thats prob why i hav e such a mummy tummy :( might look into it thanks. Altho after number 3 all hope is probably lost! lol

Yesterday I went for an ultrasound (growth scan) baby is doing just fine!!
32 weeks.. already in head down position !! YAY!! and weight is 4lbs 9oz .. above average for the number of weeks! YAY!!
& the doctor gave us a free view in 3d & some 3d pics as well! it was awesome!!! We totally didnt expect a 3d ultrasound.. got to see LO, he/she is soooo cute!!! I just sit and look at the picture all day long!

I will try & post the pic in a little while..

yay Devi!!!

We have exactly 60 days till c-section!!! Getting excited!

Yay Devi! Can't wait to see the pics! I saw the midwife yesterday and she said baby is head down and 1/5 engaged which is good news! I'm measuring slightly small for my dates but still in normal range! My last baby was 9lb2.5oz and 5 days early so hoping this one is a bit smaller!! Lol My first was 7lb8oz and 12 days late! So who knows!!! My pelvis pain has been easier the past few days which is good.

Mommymichele..... I know what you mean about countdown time...... So exciting isn't it? ;)

I have the next 2 nights alone as DH has gone on lads only camping at a music festival and won't be back until Sunday. Got the kids tonight but my parents have got Brad an Finlay tomorrow night so I'll only have Jack..... It will be nice not to have to cook and care for everybody (DH included as he's such a kid and still needs constant mothering! Lol)

I've noticed baby is kicking me in the ribs now which is uncomfortable and I've started to waddle when I walk..... Sure sign of being heavy with child! Mind you, I can't complain too much as I'm sleeping so much better this time round and only wake once to go for a wee.

BTW..... Am bidding on one of those belly bandit wraps on eBay..... Seriously need to lose my mummy muffin tummy after this lil angel! Lol Thanks for the tip Joli! ;)

tink - now i knw why i have the pelvic pain its becasue the baby is head down!! 56 days to go!!

I'm hoping the belly wrap helps out! The website says to order it when you are 8 months to measure your waist size, so I'll wait until then to place my order!

So I've had an 'eventful' last 60 hours... I was at work doing fine, then got really bad cramps in my lower abdomen and felt nauseas...thought I must have eaten something funny, tried to go to the bathroom...15mins later, the pain got worse, so I told my boss I had to go home and lie down. Was in bed for 2 hours, and the pain got excrutiating, so we called my doc, and he asked me to come in. I had a scan, and they found a big fibroid, which doc said he suspects has started to degenerate, something called "red degeneration", which was what was causing the pain. He admitted me into hospital, as this can cause pre-term labour, and the next thing I know, I'm being injected with some painkiller cause I just couldn't stand it. DH stayed at the hospital with me throughout the night. I couldn't keep down any food or even water, so got put on an IV...finally got released today, though the fibroid is still in pain. Doc has told me to keep off work for a few days (though not sure how work will react with this, particularly since I only just came back from a 2.5 week holiday!). At least I can keep food and drink down now. Well, that's my latest update! baby is doing fine, and got to hear his heartbeat loads the last couple of days, so at least that's an upside! :)

Oh no Joli! :hugs: You poor poor thing! Who cares about work? - your little boy is the top priority so just do whatever is best for him! :smug:

oh no!! glad baby is ok tho. not good being in pain but dont stress about work as 2016 said your son is what matters most! feel better soon xx

Poor you Joli! I'm sorry to hear about your painful fibroid. But am very pleased your baby boy is ok..... What a worry it must have been for you and your DH. Make sure you take the time you need off work to rest and recover.

thought I would share these two as I am wearing the same top!....20 weeks and then today at 34!
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0015-2-1-1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Abc34d0020.jpg

joli - oh no!! where is the fibriod located? Hope you feel better soon & the pain has gone.. you must take rest... forget about work!! your baby needs his mama to be fine!

aurora - wow what a change! look good!

Thanks Ladies! Still feeling rough, but taking it easy at home, it's hard to find info online on how long recovery will take. Devi - the fibroid is just outside of my uterus I believe on the left hand side. According to sites online, the main risk is that the fibroid interferes with the growth of the expanding uterus causing premature birth - but maybe with this degeneration, the fibroid might shrink. The pain is pretty horrible though. :(

Aurora - those are beautiful pics!! You can clearly see such an incredible difference - thanks for sharing! :)

LittleAurora...wow what beautiful growth! I have decided that a pregnant body is a most beautiful thing! I even like my own body for the first time in my life! :hugs:

come on then share a pic girls!!!

A womans body is incredibly beautiful during pregnancy! I feel so good in my skin!

hhmm thought I posted one... chalk it up to preggo brain!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/S6301330-1.jpg

ordered this to bring Charlie home in
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/homecoming.jpg

more cloth diapers, waiting on 3 covers yet.
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/S6301435.jpg

Not much going on here. Getting kinda bored but I still have lots to do, just don't want to really do it! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->