(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Thank you my dear, looking pretty good yourself! Not much longer for you now!

MM....love love love that going home outfit! What size should the "going home" outfit be? Tiny baby? Newborn? or 0-3 months?

Here are my latest bump pics:

Side and front comparison 7 weeks vs 18 weeks:
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TElXzCnhXMI/AAAAAAAAAlo/xIsPKj7Yyy4/s600/7%20wks%20side%20and%20front%20vs%2018.jpg

Say bye bye feet....:haha:
https://lh6.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TElXySP7HOI/AAAAAAAAAlk/uykTZ0ICOrA/s400/P1080914.JPG

Last time I was examined I was told my uterus was already up to my bellybutton so a couple of weeks ahead again. Happy that Squiggle is growing, just don't want to deliver a 10lbs baby! :wacko:

MM - lovely bump! so round and smooth!

2016 - I see a bump emerging!! YAY!! apparently the uterus reaches the bellybutton at 20 weeks.. so I think you must be just 2 weeks off then no biggi.

I will take pics tomorrow and post some.. today we are going on the hospital tour.. will be fun (i hope) ; we havnt even seen this hospital from the outside & it is just 2 miles (3.2km) from home.. It is a HUGE hospital I hear.. lets see -- I wil post update later.

2016!! lovely!!!

I cant help myself...here is another...im in amazement at how the body changes!

34 weeks and 20 weeks

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Imasametopge1.jpg

Charlie's home coming outfit is newborn size.... I hope it fits! If it don't I'll just change him when I get home!

Looking good ladies!

Personally, I found I needed newborn or up to 1 month initially (upto about 10lbs) as the 0 to 3 month clothes (up to around 14 lbs) swamped by babies. Normally the up to 10 lbs clothes will last the first 2 to 4 weeks depending on the size of your newborn and how fast they put weight on. But I wouldn't have 0 3 month clothes for baby in my hospital bag! Lol ;)

Sorry for the pic overload! lol

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/bumpsforbecca.jpg

Wow, what fantastic bump pics!!!

Ladies, I need some advice, I don't know what's happening, and am scared... since being discharged from hospital, I have started to get cramps all over my abdomen, they are constant and my bump feels swollen to me. The pain is so bad I can hardly walk. Before when it was the fibroid, the cramping was only on one side of my lower abdomen, now the pain is everywhere. It also burns in my entire lower abdomen when I pee. I thought it might be a UTI which I might have gotten, since whilst at hospital, I went 18 hours without weeing, but I just don't understand why the pain is all over. I went to the doc this afternoon, and he did a scan. It shows baby is doing fine, and amnioric fluid looks normal - he said he has no idea what is causing the pain, and said it could be a UTI, but he's not sure. I have just taken some antibiotics htis lunchtime, but am just feeling worse. I'm grateful there's no bleeding and the pain is constant rather than in waves, but I've been trying to google and can't find anything that fits... :( Anyone have any ideas? Sorry this message is all about myself, I don't mean to be selfish, I'm just so worried and in pain...

Go with your gut and tell them something is wrong hun! Don't let them push you out the door till they figure it out!

Thanks MM - I wish there was something more I could do - the doctor just looked at me and said "to be honest, I don't know what's wrong" - I just didn't know what to say. He said if it is a UTI, then the pain should be gone tomorrow as the antibiotics should work, but he just didn't know why I had pain all over my belly. I guess it's just a waiting game until tomorrow...

Keep after them hun! Always go with your gut! If you are in pain, make them find it, don't let them fob you off!

I agree Joli...if you feel worse go back and bang on their door. It's not as if you run to them every time you have a twinge. Tell them to keep looking! I was going to say braxton hicks but it doesn't sound like that. Will have a google...

Joli..... Sorry to hear you have such pain. It does sound like a UTI..... If they haven't already done so, I would get them to test your urine sample for signs of infection. At least that would give a definite on whether it is a UTI. Just in case, drink loads of water to flush through your system and cranberry juice to help with the UTI. Sounds like more rest is in order. I really hope you feel better soon hun *hugs*

Littleaurora...... Lovely lovely bump collage! ;) is that you btw in your avator pic?

Joli don't leave until you satisfied. ((((HUGS))))

No tink...sadly not, that is not me. Nore is it my OH. He does have lovely long hair tho :) I think we might have to recreate the pic and ill replace it! :)

How have you all been doing?

OMG Joli--I'm so sorry to hear about all this! :(
Even if everything is A-OK, it's still so scary to have unexplained pain. I have only had one UTI in my life and it was excruciating, even made me vomit it hurt so much. So, it could easily be that. I hope the antibiotics work. In the meantime, drink TONS of water and just take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->