(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Oh my Joli !! dont know what it could be.. but 18 hours without weeing is really bad ! I am sure it is a UTI.. take care.. drink lots of water !

aurora! lovely pics ..

hospital tour was very nice! enjoyed it! lots of info & the rooms were so awesome & huge & hi-tech! very cool!

Joli...Cranberry juice is good for UTI too! :thumbup: and don't go for too long without emptying your bladder (even if it hurts) :hugs:

Looks like I have a similar problem to what you had earlier in your pregnancy and I was wondering if you still suffered now....I remember you saying you had to use crutches and how difficult it was in Hong Kong etc. The doctors/physio said I have Sacroilliac dysfunction and Symphasis Pubis dysfunction. I can hardly walk, sit down etc. and need to wear a pelvic brace, have physio once a week AND STOP HORSE RIDING!!! :cry: They said I might not be able to deliver naturally if it gets much worse. I am hoping they are just exaggerating and it will all go away... :nope:
Any hope you can give me Joli?

pic of my lil baby at 32 weeks!! 4lbs 9oz

Attachments

• DSCN4233_crop.jpg
    DSCN4233_crop.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
pic of my lil baby at 32 weeks!! 4lbs 9oz

OMG a cute little baby!! How exciting to see the little one in 3D Devi!!

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to all the girls and that I try and keep up with your updates from time to time.
Hope you are all well and its so wonderful to see everyone so far along and doing great.
I have you in my prayers Joli that all is okay, I know it will be
:hugs:

Hey joli u need to get bk to ur dr, don't want to scare u but maybe u have a kidney infection, not peeing for 18 hrs I would say would def be kidney related its so odd and like ur kidneys are not producing the urine.

I'm only training as a childrens nurse so can only use mt experiences of when children don't pee

Hope u find out what wrong x

Girls, Joli is in the hospital again as the pain got worse for her.
They will find out what is wrong for sure and I am certain her and baby will be fine.
Please put her and her baby boy in your prayers

Awww :(
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything is OK with her and baby.

Joli..... I hope they sort out the pain for you this time. Wishing you a speedy recovery hun...... Thinking of you x

Devi..... Your baby boy is adorable!!! Cant wait to see pics of everyone's lil newborns! :)

Britt...... Nice to hear from you hun..... It's been a long time. How are you? ;)

BIG :hugs: and prayers for Joli and her little boy. Hope they sort you out super quick. :flower:

I wonder if she doesn't have kidney stones or gall bladder issues, both are common during pregnancy.

Sorry to turn the thread to me but just wanted to update a little.

29 weeks now, so much to do, so little time is how I feel most day but I can't be bothered to get up and do anything! Most days I feel rushed but then I'm eh, I have time, I'm not worried. I do need to start working on the nursery soon, it is on my list for the week. Just need to get it cleaned out, primed, and taped off.

Here's what I'm ordering, just need the bedding, mobile and the border, I'm doing the rest on my own.
https://www.angelbabybedding.com/images/lai95004v-big_1_.jpg

Joli I do hope you feel better soon and baby stays in there baking safely!

Oh no, I've just nipped on for a quick catch up whilst at work and just read about Joli. Fingers crossed everything is ok with you and your little boy and you get well soon. Xxx

Hello girls,
I havent heard from Joli today but its late in HK- she is probably getting some much needed rest. I believe she was going for an MRI in the morning her time so they most certainly will find out what it is. MM- kidney stones, that makes sense....I wonder if thats what it was.

Tinkerbell- thanks for asking, I'm doing good hanging in there- we have a couple of natural cycles to go and then IVF in Oct.

Lol Devi!!!!!! Sorry to imply your baby is a boy! Got a bit carried away with all the boys expected on this thread! Hehehe! I do think you are having a boy though...... Very exciting waiting to find out! ;)

i wonder how is joli doing? I seriously hope she is ok

50 days to go!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"