(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hi Girls,
I havent heard from her either.....very worried....I am hoping that she just didnt charge her BB and is unable to use it at the hospital or she is just getting complete rest that she likely needs and is back at home.
Hopefully we will hear soon
:hugs:

Tink...I recon its a race between us to see who gives birth 1st!! lol whats your EDD?

lol aurora then you are racing with me too.. i am just 2 days behind tink

Hi All!
How is everyone? I wish we would hear something from/about Joli!
Aurora, Tink, and Devi--you're all getting so close! Eek.
I got the ol acid reflux, which is making me INSANE. We start our childbirth classes next week; have the baby shower scheduled for August 15 (it feels early to me, but my mom will be visiting at that time, so it made sense); and have been preparing the nursery.

I'll try to post a new belly pic soon...

TTYS!

Lol I'm due on 15 September!!! But I do reckon you are going to give birth first Littleaurora! Be exciting to see eh?! ;)

How can I stretch any farther?!?

Attachments

• belly 27w3d-b.jpg
    belly 27w3d-b.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
  • belly 27w3d-c.jpg
    belly 27w3d-c.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
  • belly 27w3d-d.jpg
    belly 27w3d-d.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
No clue Hib, but some how we manage to!

Forget kicks! Charlie is on to full body stretches and rolls.

Yea, just got called a liar, kicked me hard! He really gets ticked off if I try to sleep on my left side like I'm supposed to!

Oh.... and now I have GD. yay. NOT!

MM - GD! oh no.. are u on insulin or it is diet controlled? Oh my lil Pandu is also a BIG kicker and puncher and roller.. gosh.. lil wiggle worm i call it

hib - lovely pics.. I gt no clue.. wait and see you are gna grow grow grow until your vajay-jay bursts open and pushes a baby out!! sounds fun doesnt it? lol..

Hi Girls,
Joli wanted me to update you guys and thank you all for your well wishes and for thinking of her and the baby. I am cutting and pasting what she wrote so I dont get anything wrong.
Looks like they are both fighters and are going to be okay :hugs:

What a week it's been...in short, I had a ruptured ovarian cyst, which had turned my entire abdomen toxic, and they rushed me into surgery...then I started having contractions 5 mins apart and we thoguth we were going to have a premature baby. They gave us injections to mature the baby's lungs quickly in case he arrived. I was given medication to stop the contractions, which subsided in about 18 hours, and now I am recovering (with morphine!) In hospital. I have a caesarean 8" cut across my bikini line. Ryan has been so amazing throughout, his work gave him time off this entire week, we've been in 3 different hospitals in the last week and my mom arrived yesterday from Canada to help ease Ryan's burden. So that's the latest update! I will be in hospital a few more days, then off work for 3-4 weeks, so will let you know how things go.

OH MY GOD JOLI! this is so bad.. I am praying for you and your LO.. & I dearly hope he stays inside till the end.. take care sweety.. & god bless

Glad to hear an update with Joli and her baby is doing ok. Thankfully they got it figured out! Rest up mama!

As for the GD, so far just diet for me and using the monitor. I'm feeling better on the diet, not crashing out or anything but it's not easy. Testing my blood before I eat, then 2 hours later, having to read all food labels, counting carbs, ick, it's a mess but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.... I think.

Joli!!!! You poor thing! :hugs: Must have ben so scary for you and hubs. You rest up and keep that little guy cooking. :kiss:

afm...at hospital having bloods done today cos they think I have glandular fever! What a team of "problem mummies" we all are :haha:

oh thank goodness she and baby are fine and on the mend, i must have been so scary for her.. sending my love.

my problems ameamia and high blood pressure hahaha just thought i would join in! nothing compared to what joli has gone through x

Joli..... What a traumatic time you've had. I'm sorry you've been through so much pain and worry. Wishing you and baby a speedy recovery. *hugs*

Mommymichele...... GD sounds like a pain in the bum you could do without. Hope you are keeping well hun.

2016...... Glandular fever can be horrible..... Try to rest as much as you can.

Wishing you all speedy recoveries from your various ailments. What a team we are!

GD sucks! but I think I can handle it, I only have 7 weeks and a few days till my c-section. Right now it's just figuring out what I can eat that's not going to make my sugar go nuts. So far so good!

MM - good luck with the GD, it really does sound like a pain to be checking everything before u eat

2016 - what the heck is glandular fever? & how did u get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->