Team August 2011 Births

MommyandMe

Round 2 Pregnancy!
Reaction score
I was really excited when I finally found out what this whole "Bump Buddies" deal was...and I am excited to say that I made some Bump Buddies!

I was sitting here trying to find a way that we could keep up with each other and I found this Pregnancy Buddies Thread! Can I Say The Excitement Has Officially Rushed In! :happydance:

Here it is "Team August 2011 Births"...I figure this could be a place for US August Mommas to come and talk about what's going on with our pregnancy...how we are feeling...whether it's about the pregnancy...or just life in general...We can also share tips for getting through such a turbulent time....Whatever it is that you feel is necessary...and Don't Forget...SUPPORT EACH OTHER!

Laugh..Cry..Throw Up...BE HAPPILY :hugs:PREGGERS!

Hmmm! Nauseas w/ painful headaches and this sharp pain going through my boob! I don't know what the heck thats all about...I'm thinking about calling my doctor but I don't want to be a pain in the ass....but it's really starting to bother me...And I wish I could build up enough energy to work out...ugh! I hopefully have 4 more weeks of this...and I will be done w/being sick...How about you?? How have you been feeling...

Pretty good actually. Zero energy and the very rare nauseous moment, but so far, baby is being kind to mommy!!

Awww! Thats great! I guess baby is being kind to me...as kind as to be expected...I just can't wait for my next prenatal appointment...i get to see my baby! Yaaaay!

I have my 8 week appt coming up soon. I can't WAIT to see my baby for the first time at my 12 week though!! Its going to feel so much more real!!

YEAH! At 8 weeks the baby is still really small...12 weeks! Oh Man! You can actually see a person...Hmm! How soon can you find out gender?

16 - 20 for what? The 2nd trimester?? No...there are 3 months in a trimester and 12 weeks equals 2 months...I will ask my doctor when I go to see him...but I am sure thats how that works...How have you been...I haven't been on here for a couple of days...getting ready for my classes to start! wondering how the heck I am going to get through class with nausea sleepiness (extreme) and bitchiness (super extreme)....lol

hahaha... no 16-20 weeks is when you should be able to find out the sex of the baby.

I've been ok, thought I was going to get away from my first trimester being one of the lucky ones, but baby bean decided to change that. Been getting nauseous a lot, but luckily not actually being sick. Tired all the time, and most food just turns my stomach!! I've got the bitchiness too!! It comes and goes though... sometimes I'm sweet as pie, other times, I feel like I need an exorcism! lol

Lmao! Ooooh! Yeah...Finding out the gender of the baby...Lol...(slow moment) Anyway...At least you aren't sick all the time...I am sick all day everyday...eating...not eating...and oddly it's not food that makes my stomach turn..well at least not while i'm eating or cooking it...after it's a totally different story....It's stuff like soap..toothpaste...deodorant...that makes me extremely sick...my fiance has this deodorant...I gag every time he puts it on...and the bitchiness...OH MAN! My new nickname is BITCHZILLA! Thats how bad it is...I rarely have a sweetie pie moment...I am dying to see how this semester of class is going to go for me...lol...I think I might need an exorcism myself....lmao!

Hey MommyandMe,
Looks like we are the same # of weeks/days along! My EDD is August 20 :)
How are you holding up? I have been tired and having food aversions/issues for a couple of weeks now :( but I am hangin in

Hey MommyandMe,
Looks like we are the same # of weeks/days along! My EDD is August 20 :)
How are you holding up? I have been tired and having food aversions/issues for a couple of weeks now :( but I am hangin in

Hey Sammie! I am okay...the nausea is driving me crazy..I am so ready for it to be gone! ugh! I'm not as sleepy as I use to be...THANK GOODNESS! It was like I was on a 24 hour sleepy pill..only waking up to eat! It's funny...According to my doctor we are the same weeks along but my Due Date is really August 14th...but when I counted the weeks against the due date I would be due the 20th...going to see my OB Friday...wonder if anything has changed...and if so...For the best I hope! Thanks for visiting...Keep me posted on how you are coming along...I'm not on here as much...but I will check periodically!

Hello Bump buddies!!
I havent been on here much, was dying to see how you were both getting on :)
How are you?
I have my 1st scan on Tuesday and it cant come quick enough.
Am worrying as i havent had any sickness or nausea, been feeling quite ok the last few days.
Like the tiredless has lifted!!!
Dont feel pregnant at all today apart from i feel a bit fat (put on 9lb already)
Will be nice to hear if you are both doing well

Hey Sammie! I am okay...the nausea is driving me crazy..I am so ready for it to be gone! ugh! I'm not as sleepy as I use to be...THANK GOODNESS! It was like I was on a 24 hour sleepy pill..only waking up to eat! It's funny...According to my doctor we are the same weeks along but my Due Date is really August 14th...but when I counted the weeks against the due date I would be due the 20th...going to see my OB Friday...wonder if anything has changed...and if so...For the best I hope! Thanks for visiting...Keep me posted on how you are coming along...I'm not on here as much...but I will check periodically!

Im glad you said you are not as sleepy aswell, i feel a bit better now!!!
I have been worrying as since the weekend i have felt much better!!

:wave:

Hi ladies!! I'm due Aug 16 (according to LMP). This is my 2nd pregnancy. :)

Just a thought - so we know what people are having, when they're due.

Could you put all our names on the front page with our due dates beside? That way we can see! :) Also, when/if we have gender scans, we can update and know who's having what!! :)

Hey Ladies! It's been a while! I went and got the scan for birth defects...currently waiting for my results...I am kind of worried...but trying not to be...The upside to that is...I got to see my baby....He/She was bouncing around...SO MUCH MOVEMENT...173 for the heart beat! I was in TEARS....I am happy I wasn't able to feel any of the movement because he was using his/her little area as momentum to do back flips! IT LOOKED PAINFUL! LOL...I hope all is well with you ladies...Oh wait! I have a new due date...August 17th 2011...Takes me to a weekday...instead of the weekend...can't wait to see how that pans out! @Firstime....You are FINE DARLING! Don't worry about anything...just be happy you aren't sick...CAUSE I STILL AM AND IT SUCKS! [email protected] a great idea! thanks for joining! Well...gotta fly! Hope to hear from you ladies soon!

Hey Ladies...Stopping by to say HEY! I am out of my first trimester....YES! I suppose...Nothing has changed...I am still sick! Grrrrr! I hope you ladies are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->