Team August 2011 Births

Hey!! Im out of the first now i think!!
My dates were put back so im a good week or more behind you now!!
Hope you are feeling better and the sickness has gone!!

Hey Lady....Well...The sickness is gone...well...until I get hungry...and the baby is fine...I go to find out what I'm having March 16th...BUT...I have Placenta Previa...So...I am on bedrest for a little while...The doctor's are hoping that my placenta moves where it's suppose to otherwise...I will have to have a C-Section....Fun Fun FUN! How are you?

I am going well. I am going to find out what I'm having on March 10th, so I am really excited about that. I have been feeling well and hanging in. I have been tired still, that never seemed to go away from first tri!

MommyandMe: I hope that everything works out and that the placenta will move to where it's supposed to be!

Oh dear, sorry to hear about the placenta.....Not heard of that, so thats something for me to google in my lunch hour! Hope it works out ok for you!
Im good, still get tired in the afternoons but other than that quite good.
Feel like a beached whale, but i guess i will get used to that for a bit!! No actual bump just looks like i have eaten all the pies!!!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! I am so happy to hear that you guys are doing great! @Sammie....Oh Man! I can't wait until I find out what I'm having...I bet the excitement is getting to you...it's so hard to sit still when finding out is so close!!! Hey First....I never heard about it until the doctors told me...And I googled as well....I can deal with it because I have no choice...What I can't deal with is...being on bedrest...w/limited activity and I am finally getting my sex drive back (IT'S IN FULL DRIVE....SPEEDING AND PROUD OF IT...LOL) BUT....I can't have sex...OF ANY KIND....Not even external stimulation...no orgasm or nothing...(I know...TMI) but this is craziness...NOTHING...NADA...ZIP! It sucks...I get rid of the sickness..gain headaches and not allowed to have any NOOKIE! They must want me to be a RAGING LUNATIC! Lol...Well...Gotta run...Talk to you ladies soon!!!

Hi ladies :wave: Joining you all here. My EDD is August 11 and my 20 week scan is this Tuesday! I am so excited but so nervous to see my baby, this will be the first time on the ultrasound with this pregnancy!

Anyone had their gender scans yet?

Aww I'm in the UK, hope that doesn't matter!

I'm due 4th August and we're expecting a little boy xx not sure if we'll get to full term yet as my waters went at 14 weeks and have been on bedrest since. My 20 week scan is March 21st :)

Hi ladies,Im due Aug 20,but I think my due date should be the 12 lol!Anyways,we are expecting twin boys and am so excited!Other than my IC I havent had any complications yet.

my gender scan was March 10th, and we are having a little boy! I love him so much already!

Well, my EDD changed to August 26th! So I'm really 16, almost 17 weeks along. I'm still in Team August 2011 Births! :D

Hi Ladies....Long Time No Messaging! Welcome to the new ladies who joined!! Congratulations!!! @Sammie....Yaaaaaaay! You are Team Blue! I don't remember knowing the gender of my baby the last time we chatted....I am....TEAM PINK...AGAIN! LOL....I am so excited...but scared at the same time...this pregnancy is worrying the crap out of me...But...at the end of the day...all I want is for my baby girl to be healthy...all fingers..all toes...COMPLETELY HEALTHY!!! I AM HOPING THE SAME FOR THE REST OF YOU LADIES!!!!! We really need to keep in contact....August is right around the corner!!!!

I'm one of the first crossing over to 3rd tri but we've not got long left ladies!!

Hey Sequeena....Yaaay for the 3rd Trimester Move...I am there now also...We don't have long at all...I cannot wait...How is everything going? Do you have everything ready for baby? I need to start coming on here more often so I can make sure I keep up with you ladies...Especially when we deliver...I don't want to miss the Announcement....YAAAAY! Team GIVING BIRTH SOON!!!! LOL

I'm nearly ready, just a few more bits to go. Can't wait now! :)

Hey Sequeena...I know...time seems to be flying but still going slow...The excitement is RAGING!!! WELCOME MILF2011....I am Team Pink as welll...What is your Due Date? August isn't far off ladies...Do you guys have birth plans...or are you just going with the flow...Are we going natural or epidurals...How are you DOLLS feeling...has the last trimester sickness kicked in yet? Mine has a little...Ugh!

Hey Ladies, Im due 7th August & Team BLUE! :)

Hiya!! Long time no speak!! Its getting exciting now isnt it.
Good to hear you are keeping well :)
We are on team Blue!!!! xx

Hey FirstTimer! How have you been...It is getting closer...I am EXCITED...SCARED...IMPATIENT...ALL ROLLED UP IN ONE!! LOL...How are things going with the bump? TEAM BLUE?!?! YAAAAAAY! So exciting...In case you didn't know...I am TEAM PINK...BUT...I'm changing it to Orange...Lol...I'm tired of Pink and Orange has been my color of choice for the new addition! LOL...Hope to hear back from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->