Team August 2011 Births

Hey FirstTimer! How have you been...It is getting closer...I am EXCITED...SCARED...IMPATIENT...ALL ROLLED UP IN ONE!! LOL...How are things going with the bump? TEAM BLUE?!?! YAAAAAAY! So exciting...In case you didn't know...I am TEAM PINK...BUT...I'm changing it to Orange...Lol...I'm tired of Pink and Orange has been my color of choice for the new addition! LOL...Hope to hear back from you!

I feel the same, excited and also impatient ha ha, just want to meet him now.

Feeling ok apart from hip pains at night, back pain in the day and an odd pain just under my boobs, like my bra is hurting except it does it when i am bra-less :shrug: Could be worse i guess!!

Ahh, you are team pink, congrats (or team orange should i say)

I have been buying loads of cute little boy clothes, i sit in the house cuddling them!!! Am i sad?? i just cant wait to hold him so his clothes are the next best thing ha ha :haha:

I do have a feeling i will be nearer my original due date of 27/8 though, my Mom thinks the same, hoping so as i dont want to wait until at revised the due date (3/9).

everyone keeps saying my bump is huge, yet its bang on the measurements for the week, maybe it just looks huge on me as im normally petite.
I have now put on 2.5 stone!!! :blush:

How are you feeling?

Hey FirstTimer! How have you been...It is getting closer...I am EXCITED...SCARED...IMPATIENT...ALL ROLLED UP IN ONE!! LOL...How are things going with the bump? TEAM BLUE?!?! YAAAAAAY! So exciting...In case you didn't know...I am TEAM PINK...BUT...I'm changing it to Orange...Lol...I'm tired of Pink and Orange has been my color of choice for the new addition! LOL...Hope to hear back from you!

I feel the same, excited and also impatient ha ha, just want to meet him now.

Feeling ok apart from hip pains at night, back pain in the day and an odd pain just under my boobs, like my bra is hurting except it does it when i am bra-less :shrug: Could be worse i guess!!

Ahh, you are team pink, congrats (or team orange should i say)

I have been buying loads of cute little boy clothes, i sit in the house cuddling them!!! Am i sad?? i just cant wait to hold him so his clothes are the next best thing ha ha :haha:

I do have a feeling i will be nearer my original due date of 27/8 though, my Mom thinks the same, hoping so as i dont want to wait until at revised the due date (3/9).

everyone keeps saying my bump is huge, yet its bang on the measurements for the week, maybe it just looks huge on me as im normally petite.
I have now put on 2.5 stone!!! :blush:

How are you feeling?

No! You are not sad! You are just excited...I don't blame you...I am waiting to do everything last minute so I have something to do when it gets down to the wire....I am feeling ok...I have horrible leg cramps....:nope: and this burning sensation that happens at the top of my stomach....AND....I have been contracting but my doctors said nothing is happening...I want her to be healthy but I CANNOT wait to have her....FUN TIMES WITH PREGNANCY!!! Other than the typical pregnancy stuff...I feel fine...EXCITED!!!! You might very well some on your initial due date...especially if you are a little bigger...I wish you well!!! keep me posted....Talk to you soon!

HEY LADIES!!! No Babies Delivered Yet? I really wish I would go into labor already...I am so ready to get this going...It's hot...muggy and just all around MISERABLE...I hope all of you ladies are doing well...

HEY LADIES!!! No Babies Delivered Yet? I really wish I would go into labor already...I am so ready to get this going...It's hot...muggy and just all around MISERABLE...I hope all of you ladies are doing well...

Hi!! Nothing here, bit too early although not for me!! ha ha
You sound about the same as me!! Hot and miserable.
Cant sleep, hip pains drive me mad!!

Been referred for a growth scan as i am measuring big, so now i have that to worry about

On the plus side, i finish work 2 weeks friday :happydance:
We are getting the nursery ready this weekend too, so im excited about that!! :thumbup:

Not so long for you now though!!

When is the growth scan...what does it mean if you are measuring bigger...a sooner delivery? Are you excited about being done with work? I'm a SAHM...bored to tears! LOL...Post pics of the nursery...I would LOVE to see!...
I have a couple more weeks left and I swear they are moving by slowly...Grrrr! The heat is very miserable...I hate it...We started on the nursery...but still have some things to finish up...as well as cleaning and reorganizing the house...I am really excited...but also impatient...I hope everything goes well for you at the growth scan...Keep in touch! :flower:

When is the growth scan...what does it mean if you are measuring bigger...a sooner delivery? Are you excited about being done with work? I'm a SAHM...bored to tears! LOL...Post pics of the nursery...I would LOVE to see!...
I have a couple more weeks left and I swear they are moving by slowly...Grrrr! The heat is very miserable...I hate it...We started on the nursery...but still have some things to finish up...as well as cleaning and reorganizing the house...I am really excited...but also impatient...I hope everything goes well for you at the growth scan...Keep in touch! :flower:

Hi, the growth scan is on Tuesday coming.
I dont really know what it means as i said to the MW that i felt i should be back on my original due date of 27/8 but she said not.
They will check i dont have Gestational Diabetes and also check his size as if he is a 'big' baby i cant give birth at the midwife unit where i wanted to go.
I would have to go to the hospital.
I am finding that these growth scans are common though since posting on here so i feel better about it!

I cant wait to finish work now!! Its really quiet here which is making it drag.
I bet the last few weeks will drag for both of us!!

Its so exciting getting the room ready isnt it!! i had some new carpet fitted this week and i keep just standing in the room looking at it!! ha ha

Yes cleaning and reorganizing is now my favourite past time, i really should learn to chill out a bit more!! :wacko:

Are you feeling well though?

Lol! Chill out? a pregnant person chilling out? unheard of...lol...I am feeling fine...since yesterday I've had like weird feelings in my stomach like something is about to happen but...nothing else...I have been very grumpy and overwhelmed...it seems like there is still a lot to do before the baby gets here...but I think I am making a bigger deal than necessary...other than that...I am fine...just really ready to see my baby girl...it's winding down...I can't wait...I think you and the baby are going to be fine...I hope all works out for you...hope to talk to you soon!

Hi!! You were right, the growth scan was fine :)
He was a healthy 5lb last Tuesday so not too big but just right (they said)
Good news!! :) Just hoping he turns now as he is still breech...

As for chilling out, you are also right, what the hell is chilling out?!! ha ha im like a mad woman!
Less than a month for you now! :)

HEY HEY HEY! So glad to hear that the baby is doing fine...YES! We need him to turn around! lol...How have you been doing? I have a week left and I am getting so anxious and impatient it's turning me into a crabby cake...lol...I have been losing my mucous plug but nothing else...I can't wait until she is here...

A month left for you now...are you excited? keep me posted...sorry this was so late..

HEY HEY HEY! So glad to hear that the baby is doing fine...YES! We need him to turn around! lol...How have you been doing? I have a week left and I am getting so anxious and impatient it's turning me into a crabby cake...lol...I have been losing my mucous plug but nothing else...I can't wait until she is here...

A month left for you now...are you excited? keep me posted...sorry this was so late..

Hey!! Only a week!! Could be any day then really!! Bet you cant wait. :happydance:
I bet you are crabby, i know the feeling!! Its so hard this last few weeks.
My body aches and feels SO heavy!!

Well he hasnt turned, i am now booked in for a C section on the 26th August.
So just over 2 weeks to wait now :)
Just about getting used to the idea, was only booked this morning.
The scan showed that he has one foot straight and the other curled up near his face!! So they wont attempt an ECV.
So excited but a little scared too!!

Hey!! Only a week!! Could be any day then really!! Bet you cant wait. :happydance:
I bet you are crabby, i know the feeling!! Its so hard this last few weeks.
My body aches and feels SO heavy!!

Well he hasnt turned, i am now booked in for a C section on the 26th August.
So just over 2 weeks to wait now :)
Just about getting used to the idea, was only booked this morning.
The scan showed that he has one foot straight and the other curled up near his face!! So they wont attempt an ECV.
So excited but a little scared too!!

Yes! The last few weeks are complete and utter HELL!!!! But it will all be over soon! :happy dance: I am so excited but I am scared as well...my doctor said if she doesn't make her guest appearance by the 17th (my due date) he will induce me the following day....lol...I am hoping she comes on her own...it seems like she want to with the plug coming out and all but I am not sure...We will see!!!

2 WEEKS!!! YAAAAY! Not too much longer...Your son said...when he comes...he is coming with A BANG!!! LOL...Awww! He is comfy in there...one leg straight the other curled up...he is relaxing...Makes you want to be a baby...no cares in the world...I know the feeling of being scared and excited...We don't have long to go...I wish you luck on your delivery...I hope everything runs smoothly for you and the baby! :hugs::flower:

Just wanted to let all you lovlie Aug mommies (and to bes) know that I'm going in for induction either tomorrow (thurs aug 11th) night, or friday morning :thumbup:

As I'm starting with Pitocin first, it'll hopefully be a fairly quick labor! :thumbup:

Will update once I've had babes.

Yes! The last few weeks are complete and utter HELL!!!! But it will all be over soon! :happy dance: I am so excited but I am scared as well...my doctor said if she doesn't make her guest appearance by the 17th (my due date) he will induce me the following day....lol...I am hoping she comes on her own...it seems like she want to with the plug coming out and all but I am not sure...We will see!!!

2 WEEKS!!! YAAAAY! Not too much longer...Your son said...when he comes...he is coming with A BANG!!! LOL...Awww! He is comfy in there...one leg straight the other curled up...he is relaxing...Makes you want to be a baby...no cares in the world...I know the feeling of being scared and excited...We don't have long to go...I wish you luck on your delivery...I hope everything runs smoothly for you and the baby! :hugs::flower:

She may come bang on time, sounds like she wont be long thats for sure.

Ha ha, yes i imagine him in there sucking his toes and kicking my bladder with the other foot :haha: Bless him.

Hope it all goes well for you!! Hope she comes out nice and quick for you!!
We will have to put our news on here once the little ones are in the world :flower:

Just wanted to let all you lovlie Aug mommies (and to bes) know that I'm going in for induction either tomorrow (thurs aug 11th) night, or friday morning :thumbup:

As I'm starting with Pitocin first, it'll hopefully be a fairly quick labor! :thumbup:

Wow, good luck!! How exciting :flower:

She may come bang on time, sounds like she wont be long thats for sure.

Ha ha, yes i imagine him in there sucking his toes and kicking my bladder with the other foot :haha: Bless him.

Hope it all goes well for you!! Hope she comes out nice and quick for you!!
We will have to put our news on here once the little ones are in the world :flower:

Hey! Well...My due date is tomorrow (8/17) I guess we will see if she comes on time or will I be getting induced 8/18...I am starting to get the jitters now...Ahhh! and YES! He is probably having a good ole time! Aww! I can't wait until we are all on here telling our birth stories! No too long now! :happydance:

Oh yaaay! I am like a week late...I hope everything turned out GREAT for you and the LO...Please keep us posted! :flower:

:dohh:

Forgot to update!!

My little :yellow: bump turned :blue: on Friday Aug 12 at 7:29am. :)

Lincoln Michael weighed in at 8lbs 2 oz and 20.5inches long.
We have been home since friday afternoon, and things are going fabulous. :)

:flower:

Hey! Hey! Hey Ladies! My Little Doll is here!!! I am a week late...I know...New baby...SUPER BUSY! :wacko:

Here is my Birth Story: :pink:

Went in August 18th at 8:00 in the morning for induction...I received the pitocin at 9:00a it kicked in about 10:40a...every 15 minutes the nurse increased the dosage....I was at a really low dose so the baby would not be distressed...The contractions got progressively worse and I hung in there but I was soooo tired :sleep:...I decided to allow the nurse to give me some nubane so I would have energy to push...I wasn't really allowed to eat anything so I needed all the energy I could get...

The nurse gave me nubane...which technically is suppose to last for about an hour...but for me it only lasted for like 20 minutes....At this point the contractions were so bad I was in tears :cry:...I continued to hang in there but then they got to the point that I could barely talk so I broke down and asked for the epidural...At this point it was about 5:40ish...I really wish I would have had the doctor check me for dilation first before I got the epidural because 20 minutes later I started getting contractions on my left side (yes with the epi) apparently this meant that I was ready to PUSH...Well...I started pushing about 6:00...4 pushes later...at 6:04 p I had my little girl!!!!!!! :kiss:

Came home that Saturday....The FUN has officially begun! :flower:

Hey! Hey! Hey Ladies! My Little Doll is here!!! I am a week late...I know...New baby...SUPER BUSY! :wacko:

Went in August 18th at 8:00 in the morning for induction...I received the pitocin at 9:00a it kicked in about 10:40a...every 15 minutes the nurse increased the dosage....I was at a really low dose so the baby would not be distressed...The contractions got progressively worse and I hung in there but I was soooo tired :sleep:...I decided to allow the nurse to give me some nubane so I would have energy to push...I wasn't really allowed to eat anything so I needed all the energy I could get...

The nurse gave me nubane...which technically is suppose to last for about an hour...but for me it only lasted for like 20 minutes....At this point the contractions were so bad I was in tears :cry:...I continued to hang in there but then they got to the point that I could barely talk so I broke down and asked for the epidural...At this point it was about 5:40ish...I really wish I would have had the doctor check me for dilation first before I got the epidural because 20 minutes later I started getting contractions on my left side (yes with the epi) apparently this meant that I was ready to PUSH...Well...I started pushing about 6:00...4 pushes later...at 6:04 p I had my little girl!!!!!!! :kiss:

Oh thats lovely news, congratulations!!
Bet you are so glad to have her here. What did you name her?

As for me, i went in for my C Section this morning, was all ready and So excited.
Waited around 3.5 hours to then go for my scan just before going down for the spinal block.
Only to find that he has turned!!! He is now head down so i was sent home!
Gutted as i really wanted to meet him today and now i am sitting at home, bored and sad as the hubby has gone back to work and we just have to wait.
I know its silly as a natural birth is better but the fact that we were going to have him today made up for that!! :cry:

Guess i will feel better about it in the morning...

Oh thats lovely news, congratulations!!
Bet you are so glad to have her here. What did you name her?

As for me, i went in for my C Section this morning, was all ready and So excited.
Waited around 3.5 hours to then go for my scan just before going down for the spinal block.
Only to find that he has turned!!! He is now head down so i was sent home!
Gutted as i really wanted to meet him today and now i am sitting at home, bored and sad as the hubby has gone back to work and we just have to wait.
I know its silly as a natural birth is better but the fact that we were going to have him today made up for that!! :cry:

Guess i will feel better about it in the morning...

Hey Lady!!! Thank You! Oh man! I forgot the demands of having a newborn...sorry I am so late getting back to you! I named her Londan (like London...just changed the spelling) Cruz (<<<Middle name)...Oh Man! He turned...well,thats a good thing...but I totally understand your emotions...thinking you will be meeting your baby only to find out you aren't...Awww! Well...he should be coming soon! Keep me posted! Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->