Team August 2011 Births

Hey!! Now i know the feeling, i had our little boy on the 10th and i am just getting online now.
Ended up going into labour naturally, contractions started on the 8th... was a horrid 2 days and nights as they started 3 minutes apart! lasting 30 seconds and oretty much stayed like that until nearly fully dilated!!
finally reached 10cm saturday afternoon and was pushing for nearly 2 hours but he wasnt coming out. She did an internal and found a bone in my pelvis was obstructing him.
So i went to theatre for forceps, but while in there his heart rate dropped and they went straight to C section.
Was very scary and i lost alot of blood.Felt like forever waiting for them to get him out and hear him scream.
Just remember hearing the doc say 'Oxygen!!'.
Not the calm labour i was hoping for but we are both ok :)
We named him Aidan Anthony. He was 7lb 14 oz at birth.
Home now after 3 days in hospital, sleep deprived and feeling like a milk machine already!!

Hope you are well and things are settling for you with Londan (Cool name BTW!!)

Hey!! Now i know the feeling, i had our little boy on the 10th and i am just getting online now.
Ended up going into labour naturally, contractions started on the 8th... was a horrid 2 days and nights as they started 3 minutes apart! lasting 30 seconds and oretty much stayed like that until nearly fully dilated!!
finally reached 10cm saturday afternoon and was pushing for nearly 2 hours but he wasnt coming out. She did an internal and found a bone in my pelvis was obstructing him.
So i went to theatre for forceps, but while in there his heart rate dropped and they went straight to C section.
Was very scary and i lost alot of blood.Felt like forever waiting for them to get him out and hear him scream.
Just remember hearing the doc say 'Oxygen!!'.
Not the calm labour i was hoping for but we are both ok :)
We named him Aidan Anthony. He was 7lb 14 oz at birth.
Home now after 3 days in hospital, sleep deprived and feeling like a milk machine already!!

Hope you are well and things are settling for you with Londan (Cool name BTW!!)

Yaaaaaay! Congratulations! :happydance: Wow! He sure did make an entrance...I am glad that you and him are both fine...I can only imagine how scared you were...it's amazing how you have a plan to go in and have your child a certain way but they always have a plan of their own and of course...THEY WIN!!! LOL...He is a very handsome little guy...and I love his name! Londan and I are fine...and YES! Finally things seem to be settling down and getting into some kind of order...now...if I could get the house in order as far as cleaning we would really be doing something...but I guess we are just going to work with baby steps for now! Lol...Well...Congratulations! You have a gorgeous little guy...ENJOY THE FRUITS OF MOTHERHOOD!!! :flower: Hope to chat with you soon! or later...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->