+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

i cant wait to get the crib so i can get the measurments of the bars and get started on those.......

im sooooo excited my 3d ultrasound is in4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

They gave me a due week... :shrug:
Sept. 25th - Oct. 1st
Sept. 25th is the original one they gave me that I go off of, but they say that anywhere from the 25th to the 1st I'll be considered 40 weeks.

But I'm expecting a beautiful little princess, who goes by the name
AnnaMarie Lynn. <3

glad u got a edd and u hae picked out a cute name for her.....

AFM- my baby girl must like to get me all worried from time to time because for the last 2 days i havnt felt her move and thats not normal for her. she is usually very active then sleeps then active again. so i went to the hosp. and the put monitors on and she started kicking the monitor but i still didnt feel it....after awhile i felt little kicks but the nurse said she is back to back with me and is tucked in pretty good. she is all good with a nice strong HB

AFM- my baby girl must like to get me all worried from time to time because for the last 2 days i havnt felt her move and thats not normal for her. she is usually very active then sleeps then active again. so i went to the hosp. and the put monitors on and she started kicking the monitor but i still didnt feel it....after awhile i felt little kicks but the nurse said she is back to back with me and is tucked in pretty good. she is all good with a nice strong HB

glad all is okay with baby hun xx

glad all is okay with baby hun xx

Glad everything is ok also! The same thing keeps happening to me. He is normally very active, but then I don't feel him for hours and hours somedays. My midwife told me the same thing, that he is probably facing the back. It still worries me though!

with her it was about 2 and a half days, i kind felt a little bubble type feeling but other than that nothing. even when she had the heart monitor thing on her she was kicking it or something and i couldnt feel it....i hope she never does this again!!!!! the nurse was so nice though and made me feel good about comming in and told me to come in whenever i dont feel her move for awhile so they can check on her. she was a great nurse

got my crib yesterday and hopefully this weekend i can open it and get the measurements for it and buy the padding and start cutting and sewing material for the vertical bumpers

3D ULTRASOUND TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LESS THAN 5 HOURS TILL I SEE MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited

Yey Angeleyes!

You thought of any names?

Sort of, have you? I really like Conor James. My OH is so picky and has not liked anything so far. The other night he finally suggested a name, Kristian James. So far that is all I got, I am hoping I can convince him to like Conor! Boys names are so hard!!

Hows everyone doing?? When does everyone finish work?

I'm good but tired. Finishing work on 18th Aug when I will be 34 +1 - can't wait! I'm still waiting for the nesting to set in so I feel like cleaning my entire flat but so far nothing lol!

hey i was wondering where this thread went....
im doing ok would b better if i didnt have a weird little cold going on and a foot in my ribs for the last 3 weeks. my 3d ultrasound was crap and they wanted to charge me $30 more to have it redone but instead i called and complained, now i get to have it all re done tuesday for free. i hope its alot better this time

I'm doing ok. I don't work, I am a SAHM, so work never ends! Been having days of nervousness because she has days where she will move like crazy and then days where she doesn't move near as much. I think the tiredness is setting in, I feel like I could nap everyday!

Sma1588 hope you get a better ultrasound this time!

i was actually pretty happy with todays ultrasound. she was in the same place as last time but she did move a little the last few mins. here are some pics

Attachments

• AS15.jpg
    AS15.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AS19.jpg
    AS19.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
  • AS24.jpg
    AS24.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AS27.jpg
    AS27.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AS4.jpg
    AS4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
Hows everyone doing?? When does everyone finish work?

I'm good but tired. Finishing work on 18th Aug when I will be 34 +1 - can't wait! I'm still waiting for the nesting to set in so I feel like cleaning my entire flat but so far nothing lol!

im finishing 19th aug so ill be 34 + 2, well thats if i last that long x

Gorgeous 3d pics, she looks so cosy!

I am feeling very tired again these days, the afternoons are hard work!

I have noticed he has quiet days and then wakes up when I go to bed at mo! I hope this is not what he has in mind when he is born lol

she was cozy that was the problem. she uses my placenta as a pillow and snuggles right in with it. i litterly had to bounce on my toes to get her to move,then she must of got mad and did her little hand movements then went right back to sleep

she was cozy that was the problem. she uses my placenta as a pillow and snuggles right in with it. i litterly had to bounce on my toes to get her to move,then she must of got mad and did her little hand movements then went right back to sleep

She sounds so cute, I keep thinking of having a 3d done but then change my mind, no idea why! part of me I think wants to see him for real when he is born and the other part of me is desperate to see him again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->