+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

i love that nursery too, my little girl only gets 2 walls because we have to share so i only got to do a little bit the pics arnt so clear and we moved a few things around and will take more once her sheets and bumpers are done

Thanks! :flower: I love your theme! Looks like your little girl has quite a wardrobe already. :thumbup:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing!!!!

Thanks! :flower:

i love that nursery too, my little girl only gets 2 walls because we have to share so i only got to do a little bit the pics arnt so clear and we moved a few things around and will take more once her sheets and bumpers are done

Thanks! :flower: I love your theme! Looks like your little girl has quite a wardrobe already. :thumbup:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing!!!!

Thanks! :flower:

oh yes she has tooooooooons of clothes thats not even half of them. she has more in 3 drawers plus another small closet....not many over size 6+ months either

oh yes she has tooooooooons of clothes thats not even half of them. she has more in 3 drawers plus another small closet....not many over size 6+ months either

Wow, she's gonna be one well-dressed baby girl! :winkwink: Every time I go to Carter's, I can't help but browse the girls' section (I have an adorable 2 year-old niece to shop for)...their girl outfits seriously just get cuter and cuter every season!

Sorry not been here for a while time is flying by and just seem to be extra busy at the mo!

The nurseries are gorgeous, mine is not quite done yet, waiting for the nursery furniture to arrive and can then add finishing touches to the walls etc

Hope everyone is doing great ...

not much longer ladies!!!!!!! we still have to set up the bouncer and dig out her swing put sheets on her bed and bassinet and the sheets and bumpers arnt even made yet so im kinda freaking out but lazy at the same time. oh ya and we need to clean out her crib but thats easy and quick

what else does every1 else have to do still?

not much longer ladies!!!!!!! we still have to set up the bouncer and dig out her swing put sheets on her bed and bassinet and the sheets and bumpers arnt even made yet so im kinda freaking out but lazy at the same time. oh ya and we need to clean out her crib but thats easy and quick

i just need to set up the moses basket and get the pram off top of the wardrobe and we are ready eeeek!!!

We just have to figure out how to properly install the car-seat...for some reason, ours seems a bit tricky! :shrug: After installing it, we're going to get it inspected at a local police station just to make sure we did it right! :thumbup: That way we won't look like complete idiots when the hospital staff checks it before letting us go home, lol...:haha:

sounds like your pretty much done, i think that would be a good idea. i would have ours checked too if were using our convertable carseat because that one has little hooks everywhere and i have no clue how to do it so it face the seat....

Hi everyone! Not long to go now! Its my last day at work today which will be nice - been flat out trying to tie up all the lose ends so can leave knowing everything is done! My little boy started walking this week bless him, very cute & quite emotional! So, relaxing maternity leave before baby arrives is looking unlikely now - lol! Getting excited but also worried about coping with 2 under 2... sure we'll figure it all out! Hope everyone is feeling well. xxxx

Hello Everyone, 37 weeks tomorrow,Yessssssssssssssss:) I woke up with pelvis pain to the point that it was hard to walk,sleep and sit:( Has anyone else felt this? or can provide any feedback?? Big hugs to you all.

im getting the sharp pains down there but only sometimes but they are starting to come more now. my LO is head down now and has been for the last week so i think shes planning on comming soon. her feet are still up in my ribs and it hurts like hell, i cant wait to get her out of my belly

Hello Everyone, 37 weeks tomorrow,Yessssssssssssssss:) I woke up with pelvis pain to the point that it was hard to walk,sleep and sit:( Has anyone else felt this? or can provide any feedback?? Big hugs to you all.

I feel exactly the same way, and saddly it seems to get worse each day. I was refered to a chiropractor two weeks ago and my body is all out of whack. My hips are off by two inches, making one leg longer than the other and the hips are dislocated. They also mentioned something about my ovaries being in over drive? I was given arnica gel and told to ice my hips for twently minutes several times a day. The chiropractor seems to be helping a little with my mobility, but not really taking all of the pain away. I am 38 weeks tomorrow and I just want this baby to come! I think the pain really started when he dropped into my pelivis. Good luck to you!
:hugs:

sma1588 and AngellXeyes Thank you! I totally feel your pain.My baby Head down since 30 weeks, I swimm 1hr a day and I don't know if swimming trigger my pelvic irritation and pain?? The Pain its been unbearable for the past two days,I think because of swimming my pelvic streached too much.It is painfull to roll over. my mam told me to put hot bottle water and think it has helped a little. We don't have that much further to go though. Hold on, it's almost over. Good luck to you all. Big hugs.:)

sma1588 and AngellXeyes Thank you! I totally feel your pain.My baby Head down since 30 weeks, I swimm 1hr a day and I don't know if swimming trigger my pelvic irritation and pain?? The Pain its been unbearable for the past two days,I think because of swimming my pelvic streached too much.It is painfull to roll over. my mam told me to put hot bottle water and think it has helped a little. We don't have that much further to go though. Hold on, it's almost over. Good luck to you all. Big hugs.:)

Breastroke can aggravate the pelvis, but it does help the baby to get into optimum position, so it is 6 of one and half a dozen of another!

Hi everyone, sorry to hear some of you are suffering badly, not long ot go now though.

As for me well, baby was breech so I got sent to see a consultant today to discuss ECV and possible c-section etc. I was devasted as I am hoping for a home birth. ANYWAY - long story short I went to see the consultant today who scanned me and told me baby is head down! hurrah! so now I need to get on and order my birth pool!

Where is everyone else planning on giving birth, anyone else wanting a water birth?

I guess people will start popping soon..................who is going to be first!

i would love to have a water birth but my hosp doesnt offer it and my insurance only pays for hospital births so im going to have to rough it and do the lovly confined to the bed birth

I have had the shooting pains in pelvis too - really painful (I'm also 37+ weeks) - ran it by midwife - she said it is when baby drops into being engaged that I get the pains and its normal when baby head down and at this stage of pregnancy - so nice to hear its normal, although is painful when it happens! Had midwife appointment yesterday - she said he is 2/5 engaged. I had a few probs after my first, so I'm booked in for c section on 19th - so I wonder if I will be first or if anyone will pop early before me?! Getting exciting now! Good luck to everyone on here for when it does happen. xxxx

well i ended up going to the hosp yesterday because of swelling in my feet was bad for 3 days and my feet felt numb, vision was messed up and i still feel like im going to pass out from time to time. the cramping was also a reason i went in so they checked me and im only 50% thinned and a fingertip open so unless a miracle happens soon i wont be having a baby within the next few weeks i might go over my EDD. i was in the hosp for 4 hours being monitord because each time i had to pee and layed back down her heart rate would drop. they checked the amout of fluid around her and were very happy with all the fluid around and they did a movment and measurment test and she got an A+ on there grade scale. shes happy right where she is with her butt in my ribs and her feet on the other side. we all think shes going to be long

I hope I go first! I think my due date is the earliest, Sept 20! I had my MW appointment and she checked, and I am 1cm dialated. A few hours later when I went to the ladies room, I noticed brown discharge. They said it could be because she aggravated the cervix when she checked, but it continued the rest of the night, eventually turning more clear. Earlier today it was almost gray? I think it is my plug that I am begining to lose. This could mean labor is very, very soon, or still a few weeks away! I also have period like cramps, however contractions are still very sporadic. Ironically I had more contractions last week than I have had since I noticed the spotting. What is your guys experience thus far?

I lost a chunk of my plug last night. With my daughter I lost a load of it and went into labout about 5 days later i think, so who knows! No cramps or anything, but then I didn't haev any warning prior to my waters breaking with my daughter either..............it's all just a waiting game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->