+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

i love seeing her but i didnt only do it for myself i wanted something i can keep in a book for her when she gets a little older and can see what she looked like in my tummy. not just the reg. black and white pix. from the doctors. i would love to compair her pix to when she is born to see how much she has changed and it was awsome to be able to see her actually move and feel it atthe same time....................i loved it when it was redone and u would probly be happy if u did do it

hello!!!!!!

im well, just getting fed up tho now, i want my baby here xx

How is everyone doing?? I am 34 weeks today and feeling good, hope you all doing great.

im slowly chuggin along i will be 34 weeks 2morrow !!!!!! it doesnt seem real now that im pretty close to having her here it feels like its a dream. im actually going to have a new little life to take care of its a weird thought at this point...

im 34 weeks tomorrow!! im just getting very tired now :( i want my baby here x

I will be 35 weeks tomorrow, and I am very tired and also feel like its a dream sometimes. I feel like this pregnancy has gone by sooooo quickley. It was very rough in the begining and then from about 5months to 7months I felt great! I was refered to a physical therapist recently because I have been having bad hip pain, where I can barely get up and walk at some points. Does anyone else strugle with hip pain? I am afraid it will affect delivery.. I will have to ask at my next apt. This pregnancy has been life changing. I lost a very close friend of mine when I was 13 weeks and two weeks ago, I lost my grandmother. I feel that if I wasn't pregnant, I wouldn't be able to handle her death. My grandma was my best friend, more like a mother than a grandmother. My little baby is keeping me sane and I think the pregnancy is helping me stay calm. Has anyone else dealth with grief and death while pregant? I am afraid for after I deliver and the baby blues set it, it will put me over the edge with grief.

hip pain could be that your body is getting ready for baby to move down and come out. from what i understand is that the hips seperate so this can happen.... my prob is back pain where i cant walk sometimes...... as far as the deaths im very sorry hun, ive lost a close friend when i was only 5 weeks pregnant and he didnt know anything about it yet :( but he would of been so happy ( it was OHS best friend since birth) i also lost an elderly family friend who knew me since birth and was looking foward to meeting my LO...both were a struggle to get over but i know i have some angels watching over us both and will protect my LO. try and remember all the good times and good things about the loved ones you lost

no problem, i hope your feeling a little better today

Feeling ok. Just wish time would go faster!

AngellXeyesO, I am so sorry for your losses.

Wow, it's been quite a while! Hope everyone is doing great! :flower:

Our LO's nursery is all done! :dance: I posted some pics in third tri, but I'll re-post them here for you ladies to see what a great job my awesome hubby did. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Nursery_1.jpg
    Nursery_1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Nursery_2.jpg
    Nursery_2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Nursery_3.jpg
    Nursery_3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Nursery_4.jpg
    Nursery_4.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
  • Nursery_5.jpg
    Nursery_5.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
Thank you.

And the nursery looks awesome! I am jealous, I just have tan wall! We finally have everything we need for LO to arrive, I just need to wash his cloths and organize a bit more. I can't believe how fast time is going, almost 36 weeks already!

Thank you.

And the nursery looks awesome! I am jealous, I just have tan wall! We finally have everything we need for LO to arrive, I just need to wash his cloths and organize a bit more. I can't believe how fast time is going, almost 36 weeks already!

Thanks! :hugs: Time is flying by! I feel like we've physically prepared for our LO's arrival, but there's still tons of mental preparing to be done...parenting is all new to my hubby and I. :shrug: :wacko: I'm sure we'll figure it out. :haha:

i love that nursery too, my little girl only gets 2 walls because we have to share so i only got to do a little bit the pics arnt so clear and we moved a few things around and will take more once her sheets and bumpers are done

Attachments

• IMG_20110817_173326.jpg
    IMG_20110817_173326.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20110817_173406.jpg
    IMG_20110817_173406.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
Angeleyes sorry to hear about you losing loved ones. Last year I was pregnant at the same time as a really good friend (had our babies in the same hospital within hours of each other!), she lost her dear grandmother when pregnant, her parents also had heart problems but thankfully recovered. I think her little girl was the best thing that could've happened to her family, she brings so much joy, I can even see her grandmother in the baby lookswise. Try not to worry :hugs:

I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going for me, 5 weeks to go! Thankfully I finish work on Wednesday, I have some leave to use up. DS is teething and unsettled at the minute so it's tough not getting enough sleep and rocking him at night as he is a big boy! I'm excited about meeting the new baby but not looking forward to labour or coping with two under two.

Hope everyone is well x

Wow, it's been quite a while! Hope everyone is doing great! :flower:

Our LO's nursery is all done! :dance: I posted some pics in third tri, but I'll re-post them here for you ladies to see what a great job my awesome hubby did. :cloud9:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->