+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

i was pretty happy to know that bean was ok but i will be more excited at my app next week because i will get to see the baby more and get pics. im also excited because were going to tell family after this ultrasound and i was a little worried that i will get bad news for some reason at our app but hearing its ok made it better and more exciting for the ultrasound on the 24th
this cough isnt going away but the rest is getting better but i wont get the flu shot because eery1 i know thats had it has got the flu right after

I'm off to my private scan in a bit - wish me luck!

goodluck. I can't wait until my 12week scans. I am getting so anxious!

Anyone else think time is going by fast? I can't believe I am almost 10 weeks!

I was thinking maybe we could introduce ourselves a little more. Like where we are from, age, how many children, was the pregnancy planned,etc!

I am 22 years young and from the north east, USA. This pregnancy was not planned, but we couldn't be happier. We are a bit scared because I lost my job and am still in school, but everything always works out. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 13 years old, I couldn't be more excited to have a child with him. He wants a boy to carry on his family name, but I think he would be happy either way. At first I could tell he was scared, but he has been very supportive and helpful.

Good luck with scan Shiv! My first isn't until 7th March.

Good idea Angelxeyes! I'm 31, live in Northern Ireland, married for 3 years, with DH for 12 years - we met at the Fresher's Ball at Uni! I'm on my last two months of maternity leave, LO is 6.5 months, this 2nd pregnancy wasn't exactly planned but was a happy surprise! It took us 16 months to conceive DS and I had one early mc. So I was surprised that I got pregnant again without trying! Just hope it all goes well. I'm gonna be so busy for the foreseeing future, considering I also work full-time, but I'll have to reduce my hours.

im shanna im 22 OH will be 22 next month.were from the US... this baby was planned and used clomid to help get me to this point. i have some medical problems and after this baby we will be working on number 2. this baby took us 2 years to get to this point but now its going pretty fast. OH is a sub custodian but will be on full time soon and im still trying to apply for a job in wich i know i would get i worked there before and i need to turn in my app.....were planning to get married after baby comes we have been togather 4 years and went to prom and all that togather

I'm Shiv, I'm 30 and from the U.K. I have been with David for 8 years (married for 3) and we have one daughter, Sophia who is 18 months old tomorrow. I am a say at home mum but used to work in Learning and Development.

Oh and here is piccy from today - baby was measuring 8 weeks which is spot on for my dates with a heartbeat of 156bpm

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 1
aww i wish i could of seen my bean that clear but it just looked like a blob. i get to see it in 6 days though and i think there has been lots of growing going on in there to so i should be able to see it pretty clear at this app. i cant wait to get the pics, its so cute u can actually see the little arms and legs

I'm Angela, 32, been married for 6 years but we have been together for 10. Have two lovely children, a son who is 11 and a daughter who is 5. We live in Alaska. My husband is in the military. I am a stay at home mom. We are very cautious to get excited, we both want one more child. I had two miscarriages last year. We are hoping this one will stick!

Shiv, love the new baby pic!

hi all--and congrats to shiv---so love the scan pic....gorgeous..xx congrats

I'm Laura, 29 years old from Coventy in the UK. OH and I split up in Jan (after 1 1/2 years) as I always wanted kids but he recently decided he didn't. I then found out i was preggers 5 days later. He has now got to the point where he will be there for the baby but we are just friends.

Shiv glad to hear your scan went so well, great pic!

Laura things must be tough for you having recently split from your OH but it's good that he'll be there for baba.

Kristin - twins! how exciting! Hi all, not been on here for ages - I'm back at work now and seem to have little spare time these days. Got my scan date through today - March 11th - so should have a more accurate due date then - looking forward to the scan! Hope everyone is doing well and feeling ok!
Laura, sorry to read about the split - hope you are ok.
Shiv - cute scan pic - you must be chuffed!

Well, I'm Nikki, 36, married for almost 2 years, and this is baby number 2 - i have a 9 month old baby boy who is just the lushest little thing ever. I've just finished maternity leave last week and am now back at work pregnant! Couldn't be happier (baby was planned, very lucky to fall pregnant so quick) but am very worried about works reaction...

If you could take me off the list ladies :( ultrasound revealed sad mmc for me this time.

I was thinking maybe we could introduce ourselves a little more. Like where we are from, age, how many children, was the pregnancy planned,etc!

I am 22 years young and from the north east, USA. This pregnancy was not planned, but we couldn't be happier. We are a bit scared because I lost my job and am still in school, but everything always works out. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 13 years old, I couldn't be more excited to have a child with him. He wants a boy to carry on his family name, but I think he would be happy either way. At first I could tell he was scared, but he has been very supportive and helpful.

im sarah, 27 from lincoln, uk. im married, have been for just under 2 years and we have a 3 year old daughter. Planned pregnancy as im diabetic and its been hard work so far but worth it. I work as a health care support worker for the NHS.

I'm Shiv, I'm 30 and from the U.K. I have been with David for 8 years (married for 3) and we have one daughter, Sophia who is 18 months old tomorrow. I am a say at home mum but used to work in Learning and Development.

Oh and here is piccy from today - baby was measuring 8 weeks which is spot on for my dates with a heartbeat of 156bpm

fab pic hun x

If you could take me off the list ladies :( ultrasound revealed sad mmc for me this time.

im so sorry hunny :cry: :hugs:

My name is Kristin and I am from New Jersey (USA). I am 27 and hubby is 25. We have been together for almost 7 years, married for 1 1/2. No other children and these ones were planned as we had to go through IVF to have them :D

6lilpigs - Sorry to hear your news. Good luck with ttc in the future!! Maybe we'll see you back here in 1st tri before we move over.

Laura - Its great that you and baby's daddy are friends now. That should make things much more bearable in the future for sure.

As for me -
I'm Benita, 36 married 11 years to Colm, 31. We have 1 DS who is 4.5months old. This baby was planned as it took us 4.5 years to have DS1 as I've arthritis and my medication was causing us problems with conception. I work in pharmaceuticals in the quality lab here in Ireland. DH was made redundant thanks to the recession, so is going to give being Mr. Mom a go. Hopefully he likes it, as childcare is unbelievably expensive. I should only be back at work for 4.5 months tops, so he should be able to manage for that long at least!! Oh I'm American, hubby is Irish and we met on the internet...yep, one of those weirdo couples!! haha

Hi ladies, my name is Kristen and I am 25 from the U.S. DH and I have been married for a year but have been together for 7. This is our first baby (and it was planned), although we did have a mmc 5 years ago. We are keeping our fingers crossed this time. Had our first scans on the 11th and everything was fine. Don't go back to the Dr. till March 11th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->