+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

wow another sep 29th how cool! now lets c how many of us actually have the babies on that day. i have a feeling i will go over or it will b born on the 27th the 1 day of the year i dont want!!!!!!!!!!!!its my brothers b day and we dont talk

Hello, could I join in too, I'm due 21st Sep and will leave it a surprise til delivery, But I'll probably have a good idea from the nub hopefully lol!!

Hey ladies.. I'm new here and due on Sept 29th as well.. :)

Welcome everyone!

I've updated the list on the very 1st post on this forum with everyone's name and due date. If I have missed anyone please PM me and I'll make sure you are added on :)

Wow, I haven't checked-in on this thread in awhile! Hope everyone is doing great!:hugs:

So I've gone from craving meat (I'm a vegetarian, so that was a big no-no :haha:) to craving food from a restaurant that's over 200 miles away. :dohh: lol. My morning sickness is pretty bad, but it could be worse I guess. :shrug: Can't wait till my first appointment on the 25th! It's with a perinatal nurse...then I have an appointment with my obstetrician on March 4th. :thumbup:

hello ladies, can i join you?

I think im due 29th september but obviously that may change at scan.

Got my first midwife appointment on 22nd feb :D

The more the merrier! I'm due 29th sept 2 n my midwife appointment is 23rd Feb :hugs:

wow another sep 29th how cool! now lets c how many of us actually have the babies on that day. i have a feeling i will go over or it will b born on the 27th the 1 day of the year i dont want!!!!!!!!!!!!its my brothers b day and we dont talk

Hey ladies.. I'm new here and due on Sept 29th as well.. :)

wow lots of sept 29th babies :) I think i will be early tbh as i was induced in my last pregnancy at 37 weeks as im diabetic, she was huge (8lb 11oz at 37 weeks) and had signs of pre eclampsia. I think i will be early again really x

As for symptoms, none really again. well i am more tired but thats about it :shrug:

I don't have any symptoms either. Well headaches, sore boobs, and backaches... but all of those things are all actually normal for me, so it's nothing out of the ordinary.

LGIRL- i probly will be to from what im thinking only because im insuline resistant almost past that point actually and i also have high chelostrol already.....so there is no saying whats gonna go on with me but i hooooope that doesnt have to happen.

kristin- yay congrats on the twins how exciting !!!!

Hello Everyone!! Today I am 7weeks + 3 days absolutely no appetite,just over the last 2 days I've started to lose my appetite but drinks alots of water!!

@Kristina Awesome news!! I always said I want to have twins and shut down the oven for good :) :)

Have a great week and big hugs to everyone.

Congrats at having twins Kristin, truly amazing! I too have always wanted twins, I thought I was initially because I had higher HCG levels and I have been extremely sick and bloated, but just one for me!

I have been extremely thirsty lately yet drinking makes me feel sick and some times water actually makes me sick. I still wake up every hour or so in the middle of the night to pee, and find my self still getting sick into the early hours of the morning. I am getting use to it though, it has been weeks like this and each day nothing surprises me. It is crazy how much our bodies have changed already. I feel I may be overly paranoid, but does I feel like I look pregnant or something, and not in a good way. My face is broken out with monster like pimples that I have never had before and my stomach ins incredibly bloated, skins dry, hairs frizzy. Will I ever get the pregnant glow? lol

Kristin congrats on twins!

Well my nausea is still coming and going. Not sure if thats good or bad. I have been so tired. Hope everyone else is doing well!

So girls, I found out I'm having twins! :D

wow!! congratulations xx

LGIRL- i probly will be to from what im thinking only because im insuline resistant almost past that point actually and i also have high chelostrol already.....so there is no saying whats gonna go on with me but i hooooope that doesnt have to happen.

kristin- yay congrats on the twins how exciting !!!!

they put me on metformin because i was becoming resistant to the insulin :(

Congrats on the twins Kristin!!

AngelEyes - I think the pregnancy glow is a myth! I don't feel like I ever had it last time, even though people told me I was glowing. They would tell me I was glowing and usually those days I always ended up having false labour pains!! haha go figure!!

i was on metformin to but havnt takin it since a month before i got prego.

i went to urgent care today i have the flu and what sucks is we cant do anything about it!!!!!!and i have a cyst on my left side.. good thing is i found out baby is fine its growing at the perfect rate it measured 7+5 or 6 and thats what i am. and they said the heart beat was normal

hey sma--congrats on such a wonderful scan--im getting mine next week-- im sure your are over the moon..xx

i was on metformin to but havnt takin it since a month before i got prego.

i went to urgent care today i have the flu and what sucks is we cant do anything about it!!!!!!and i have a cyst on my left side.. good thing is i found out baby is fine its growing at the perfect rate it measured 7+5 or 6 and thats what i am. and they said the heart beat was normal

i know this cold is driving me mad! and paracetamol does nothing for it!!

glad baby is well and measuring right xx :hugs:

do you get flu jabs over there??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back