Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

The :witch: got me! I'm out for this month.

CONGRATULATIONS TO STORM1JET2 and CLAIRE!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi girls,
I got my first pos opks since mc yesterday. DTD twice yesterday, soft cups in place to encourage the little :spermy: to go the right way. Temp dip this morning and neg opk today. Looks like today is o day. Will keep DTD til temp rise. But my guess it tomorrow will be 1dpo. I'm not overly hopeful for this cycle as I think we started DTD too late, but i'll be happy to see my cycles get back to 'normal'. I was so excited to see a pos opk yesterday anyone would think it was a BFP!

Hi girls,
I got my first pos opks since mc yesterday. DTD twice yesterday, soft cups in place to encourage the little :spermy: to go the right way. Temp dip this morning and neg opk today. Looks like today is o day. Will keep DTD til temp rise. But my guess it tomorrow will be 1dpo. I'm not overly hopeful for this cycle as I think we started DTD too late, but i'll be happy to see my cycles get back to 'normal'. I was so excited to see a pos opk yesterday anyone would think it was a BFP!

Hi Mellybelle!
Sounds very positive! Fingers crossed that this is your month!!!
Lot's of baby dust to you.:dust::dust:

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to claireyb1 and storm1jet2!

Sorry For those of you who are out already. FX for next month! AF is due Sat so I'm still waiting.

I'm finding it amazing how quickly I've become obsessed with this whole thing! I only started charting 3 months ago and already I sit and stare at my chart each morning hoping to see some kind of sign. And I've become a bit of a POAS addict too! Ordered my first IC's last week, they arrive tomorrow. Hoping to get a BFP on Wed as I'll be at 10 dpo! I'm so glad there's a place like this forum where I can relate with other women going through the same thing! And also really glad my DH thinks my obsessive behavior is cute (at least for now, hopefully we have that BFP before it gets annoying!). Would have been here more since joining last week but I got sick, then we had our 1st wedding anniversary this weekend.

Baby dust to all!:dust:

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to claireyb1 and storm1jet2!

Sorry For those of you who are out already. FX for next month! AF is due Sat so I'm still waiting.

I'm finding it amazing how quickly I've become obsessed with this whole thing! I only started charting 3 months ago and already I sit and stare at my chart each morning hoping to see some kind of sign. And I've become a bit of a POAS addict too! Ordered my first IC's last week, they arrive tomorrow. Hoping to get a BFP on Wed as I'll be at 10 dpo! I'm so glad there's a place like this forum where I can relate with other women going through the same thing! And also really glad my DH thinks my obsessive behavior is cute (at least for now, hopefully we have that BFP before it gets annoying!). Would have been here more since joining last week but I got sick, then we had our 1st wedding anniversary this weekend.

Baby dust to all!:dust:

Happy 1st Anniversary!!

Hi girls,

FXed!!!! :happydance:

Mellybelle Holding a good thought for you!!!

Lyvid Happy Anniversary!

LuvMyDoggies sorry about that darn witch...ugh.

Ready4onemore...are you testing soon???

Who all is testing Wednesday? I am hoping for more BFPs on our thread!!!

:dust::dust::dust:
FOR EVERYONE!

Mellybelle Holding a good thought for you!!!

Lyvid Happy Anniversary!

LuvMyDoggies sorry about that darn witch...ugh.

Ready4onemore...are you testing soon???

Who all is testing Wednesday? I am hoping for more BFPs on our thread!!!

:dust::dust::dust:
FOR EVERYONE!

I am trying to hold out until the weekend. But it is driving me :wacko:.

Oh, well then Wednesday would be 12 dpo....hmmmm....well, I think you should definitely keep LL company on Wednesday!!!!!....????

Oh, well then Wednesday would be 12 dpo....hmmmm....well, I think you should definitely keep LL company on Wednesday!!!!!....????

I am not sure but I might just do that. I just don't want to be disappointed. :nope:

And me, I can't wait, I'm testing Wednesday!

Totally OT but I am so upset right now. Just got the most horrible message on FB from my husband's ex-wife. She thinks we (her and I) are family now that I'm married to her ex and that we need to be friends. I've been polite in email to her but I don't see any need to chat with her on the phone and be her friend (and FB friend) and that is what she wants. Am I wrong? DH has been divorced for 12 yrs but his children are with her so there's still contact until DSD turns 18 this December. Thankfully she lives in Iowa and I am in California so we have not even met yet.

Yay!! Wednesday testers!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

You don't have to be friends with her if you don't want to be friends. Do her kids visit with you? Maybe she wants to get to know you because her kids will be spending time with you?

You don't have to be friends with her if you don't want to be friends. Do her kids visit with you? Maybe she wants to get to know you because her kids will be spending time with you?

I agree. You don't have to be her friend. As long as she respects you and you respect her I don't see the need to want be friends.

Thanks, I just kinda needed to rant. It's a long story (aren't they all) but the only contact we've had is in FB messages and I've been nothing but respectful. I never say anything bad about her in front of their kids even though she's done some hurtful things to my husband over the past two years. Their son (22) lives with DH and I, their daughter (17) lives with her and comes to visit us once or twice a year for a week or two each time. It just upset me that I've been pleasant and she basically yelled at me in the message. Am just trying not to cry.

And me, I can't wait, I'm testing Wednesday!

Totally OT but I am so upset right now. Just got the most horrible message on FB from my husband's ex-wife. She thinks we (her and I) are family now that I'm married to her ex and that we need to be friends. I've been polite in email to her but I don't see any need to chat with her on the phone and be her friend (and FB friend) and that is what she wants. Am I wrong? DH has been divorced for 12 yrs but his children are with her so there's still contact until DSD turns 18 this December. Thankfully she lives in Iowa and I am in California so we have not even met yet.

I have the exact opposite problem. The ex's girlfriend seemingly wants to be buddy buddy with me. I can assure you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to indulge her. I can't imagine any good would come of it anyway. It's better to keep your life with DH as private as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->