Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Sorry proudmommy26 just noticed your comment above!! Olivia is loving her little brother, she has such a natural love for him, its great, she would rather kiss and cuddle him than mummy and daddy now lol...
Yes pregnancy is such a stressful time, im actually hoping to have another 2 children, close in age like these 2 are in the future... alot further in the future tho!!
Aww well you never know what the future brings ay, but hope your happy and content if there are to be no more pregnancys..
hope you and bump are well xxx

Thank you hun :)
The way you mention Olivia and her brother. That's how my two girls are. They are so close. Although they do fight now and again lol.
I'm ok, feel too big and full term even at 29 weeks :haha: What am I going to be like next month?! The weather isn't really helping much though. It's too hot here and I'm not used to it.
Hope you're well and having a great weekend!! :thumbup:

Haha fights are to be expected at some point ay, i always did with my brothers and sisters, just hope the love continues... im sure it will! your girls excited about meeting their brother? im sure you said they were actually lol...
Aww bless you... not much longer, hope the weeks fly for you! what were the weights of your girls? do u think he will be bigger?
thank you... alls well here, weekend was good thanks! hope you had a good weekend too! :) xx

The girls are so excited it's lovely, and so is my husband. He loves his girls very much, but he's always wanted a boy so he's very excited to meet him :)
I'm excited too, but I'm more nervous about the birth at the moment rather than meeting him. Especially as it's getting closer to having him soon.
My first daughter weighed 6 lb 4 oz, was induced at 36 weeks due to preeclampsia and my second was only 5 lb 4 oz and had her at 35 weeks. It's looking like I might be induced again this time, but will find out in 2 weeks if I am. I think he's going to be slightly bigger than his sisters, but only just :) xxx

Oh wow tiny babies... are you not gona go full term this time round, was u induced with your second or did it happen naturally?
my daughter was 6lbs13oz and 4 days late...
Logan was 7lbs15oz and 4 days early lol... amazing how different they can be! midwife was shocked considering he was a little earlyier and they say theres normally only a few oz different between babies, but he was a whole pound bigger than his sis haha...
Glad to hear they are all excited :) you have time yet, but i hope birth goes well for you xx :hugs:

Sorry proudmommy26 just noticed your comment above!! Olivia is loving her little brother, she has such a natural love for him, its great, she would rather kiss and cuddle him than mummy and daddy now lol...
Yes pregnancy is such a stressful time, im actually hoping to have another 2 children, close in age like these 2 are in the future... alot further in the future tho!!
Aww well you never know what the future brings ay, but hope your happy and content if there are to be no more pregnancys..

The way you mention Olivia and her brother. That's how my two girls are. They are so close. Although they do fight now and again lol.
I'm ok, feel too big and full term even at 29 weeks :haha: What am I going to be like next month?! The weather isn't really helping much though. It's too hot here and I'm not used to it.

Haha fights are to be expected at some point ay, i always did with my brothers and sisters, just hope the love continues... im sure it will! your girls excited about meeting their brother? im sure you said they were actually lol...
Aww bless you... not much longer, hope the weeks fly for you! what were the weights of your girls? do u think he will be bigger?
thank you... alls well here, weekend was good thanks! hope you had a good weekend too! :) xx

The girls are so excited it's lovely, and so is my husband. He loves his girls very much, but he's always wanted a boy so he's very excited to meet him :)
I'm excited too, but I'm more nervous about the birth at the moment rather than meeting him. Especially as it's getting closer to having him soon.
My first daughter weighed 6 lb 4 oz, was induced at 36 weeks due to preeclampsia and my second was only 5 lb 4 oz and had her at 35 weeks. It's looking like I might be induced again this time, but will find out in 2 weeks if I am. I think he's going to be slightly bigger than his sisters, but only just :) xxx

Oh wow tiny babies... are you not gona go full term this time round, was u induced with your second or did it happen naturally?
Logan was 7lbs15oz and 4 days early lol... amazing how different they can be! midwife was shocked considering he was a little earlyier and they say theres normally only a few oz different between babies, but he was a whole pound bigger than his sis haha...
Glad to hear they are all excited :) you have time yet, but i hope birth goes well for you xx :hugs:

Thank you very much hun :)
Yep I was induced with the second too as she had a huge brain clot and didn't think she'd survive.
I'll be induced again this time, depending on his heart as he has an irregular heartbeat so may need a c-section. So hopefully all will be ok once I get to 36/37 weeks. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow, it's gone so quick but now time is starting to slowly drag lol x

Hi Ladies, congrats to all of you that have already had your LO's!

Its a bit late but I had my little man on the 2nd April by emergency csec weighing 4lbs 3oz :D xx

Thank you very much hun :)
Yep I was induced with the second too as she had a huge brain clot and didn't think she'd survive.
I'll be induced again this time, depending on his heart as he has an irregular heartbeat so may need a c-section. So hopefully all will be ok once I get to 36/37 weeks. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow, it's gone so quick but now time is starting to slowly drag lol x

Aww wow sounds like uve had a tough few pregnancys :hugs:! Glad to hear ur girls arrived safely, and your well tho... fingers crossed for his heart to be fine hun...
lol i know the feeling but he will be here before you know it :) xxx

Its a bit late but I had my little man on the 2nd April by emergency csec weighing 4lbs 3oz :D xx

Congratulations :happydance: hope you are both doing well...
what did you call him hun? x

Aww Congratulations!!! :)

Team blueeeee rocks!! :dance:

Baby Nicholas James born on April 20th at 23:07 weighing 7lbs 8oz.

I am so happy!!!!

Team blueeeee rocks!! :dance:

Baby Nicholas James born on April 20th at 23:07 weighing 7lbs 8oz.

I am so happy!!!!

it sure does :D
Congratulations hun :happydance:
Hope you are both doing well, thanks for updating! Have updated you on the front...
Hes gorgeous!! xx

Come on girls... anymore updates?
Hope you are all doing well, babies and bumps too!!
70 boys that i know of have been born so far :happydance: xxx

It's great to hear of so many updates on here :)
Congrats everyone!

10 weeks and ill hopefully be able to update you on my baby being born...come on baby cook well and come out on time!!! xx

10 weeks and ill hopefully be able to updat you on my baby being born...come on baby cook well and come out on time!!! xx

Come on baby.. we want another update hehe.. hope you and bump are well!!! :) xx

Oliver James Anderson born May 1st, 2011 weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"