• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Hi Ladies :wave:

Well my little man ( or not so little considering he was 10lb 4oz :rofl: ) put in an appearance on 2nd May :cloud9: although Mummy did go into early labour on his EDD 29th April :dohh:

Congratulations Ladies and good luck to those Ladies in waiting :kiss:

Hi Ladies :wave:

Well my little man ( or not so little considering he was 10lb 4oz :rofl: ) put in an appearance on 2nd May :cloud9: although Mummy did go into early labour on his EDD 29th April :dohh:

Congratulations Ladies and good luck to those Ladies in waiting :kiss:

Ooo wow big boy :D Congratulations!! what did you call him? xx

my little man Conor James arrived nearly 2 weeks early on the 12/05/11 weighing in at 7lbs :happydance:

Thank you hon :hugs:

We called him Charlie William :)

Congrats on your little man :happydance:

Updated you both at the front :)
Hope you are all doing well... congratulations again on your little men :D :happydance: xx

Congratulations on your beautiful babies ladies. xxx

Hope alls going well with you and bump...how lovely 2 girls and a boy on the way :) xx

Aww thanks hun. It's still yet to sink in. I went for my 4D scan on Saturday and he's so gorgeous and kept asking the sonographer if she was sure he was a he... and Oh my she proved that he was for sure lol. He's got two beautiful and very excited sisters who can't wait to see him :)
I had my GTT today so feeling really tired and sick as I've over filled my stomach with too much chicken :haha:
Hope you are well xxx

Hope alls going well with you and bump...how lovely 2 girls and a boy on the way :) xx

Aww thanks hun. It's still yet to sink in. I went for my 4D scan on Saturday and he's so gorgeous and kept asking the sonographer if she was sure he was a he... and Oh my she proved that he was for sure lol. He's got two beautiful and very excited sisters who can't wait to see him :)
I had my GTT today so feeling really tired and sick as I've over filled my stomach with too much chicken :haha:
Hope you are well xxx

Aww no! hope you feel better soon, lay of the chicken for a while hehe... :haha:
Bless, you must be over the moon! i found it hard to believe that this one was a boy and ive only got one girl, let alone two... must have been such a lovely surprise :) will there be any more children for you?
Hes going to be one very lucky spoilt little brother with his lovely sisters around thats for sure!!!
alls well here thanks just tired running around after a 14month old and a newborn haha but getting there slowly but surely, and wouldnt change a thing :) xx

Hope you are well xxx

Aww no! hope you feel better soon, lay of the chicken for a while hehe... :haha:
Bless, you must be over the moon! i found it hard to believe that this one was a boy and ive only got one girl, let alone two... must have been such a lovely surprise :) will there be any more children for you?
Hes going to be one very lucky spoilt little brother with his lovely sisters around thats for sure!!!
alls well here thanks just tired running around after a 14month old and a newborn haha but getting there slowly but surely, and wouldnt change a thing :) xx

Aww! Is your 14 month old coping well with your lovely baby? I bet that must be brilliant for you but very hard work!
No more children for us now. (Although I did say that after having my first :haha: ) But definitely think this is the last time I'll be pregnant now. Pregnancy is such a stressful time.
Hope you and your family have a great weekend. xxx

Hey girls..
Hope you are all well... bumps and babies too!!
Havent updated anyone on the list for a while... anyone had their little men yet or heard of others having theres? would love to keep updating! xxx

Sorry proudmommy26 just noticed your comment above!! Olivia is loving her little brother, she has such a natural love for him, its great, she would rather kiss and cuddle him than mummy and daddy now lol...
Yes pregnancy is such a stressful time, im actually hoping to have another 2 children, close in age like these 2 are in the future... alot further in the future tho!!
Aww well you never know what the future brings ay, but hope your happy and content if there are to be no more pregnancys..
hope you and bump are well xxx

Sorry proudmommy26 just noticed your comment above!! Olivia is loving her little brother, she has such a natural love for him, its great, she would rather kiss and cuddle him than mummy and daddy now lol...
Yes pregnancy is such a stressful time, im actually hoping to have another 2 children, close in age like these 2 are in the future... alot further in the future tho!!
Aww well you never know what the future brings ay, but hope your happy and content if there are to be no more pregnancys..

Thank you hun :)
The way you mention Olivia and her brother. That's how my two girls are. They are so close. Although they do fight now and again lol.
I'm ok, feel too big and full term even at 29 weeks :haha: What am I going to be like next month?! The weather isn't really helping much though. It's too hot here and I'm not used to it.
Hope you're well and having a great weekend!! :thumbup:

had my little boy Harrison a week ago he was born on 27th May at 3:15am after 15 hours of labour weighing at 8lbs 4 1/2oz :-D

The way you mention Olivia and her brother. That's how my two girls are. They are so close. Although they do fight now and again lol.
I'm ok, feel too big and full term even at 29 weeks :haha: What am I going to be like next month?! The weather isn't really helping much though. It's too hot here and I'm not used to it.

Haha fights are to be expected at some point ay, i always did with my brothers and sisters, just hope the love continues... im sure it will! your girls excited about meeting their brother? im sure you said they were actually lol...
Aww bless you... not much longer, hope the weeks fly for you! what were the weights of your girls? do u think he will be bigger?
thank you... alls well here, weekend was good thanks! hope you had a good weekend too! :) xx

had my little boy Harrison a week ago he was born on 27th May at 3:15am after 15 hours of labour weighing at 8lbs 4 1/2oz :-D

Aww congratulations :happydance: nice name, that was one of our name choices :) hope you are enjoying motherhood... will update you now xxx

Haha fights are to be expected at some point ay, i always did with my brothers and sisters, just hope the love continues... im sure it will! your girls excited about meeting their brother? im sure you said they were actually lol...
Aww bless you... not much longer, hope the weeks fly for you! what were the weights of your girls? do u think he will be bigger?
thank you... alls well here, weekend was good thanks! hope you had a good weekend too! :) xx

The girls are so excited it's lovely, and so is my husband. He loves his girls very much, but he's always wanted a boy so he's very excited to meet him :)
I'm excited too, but I'm more nervous about the birth at the moment rather than meeting him. Especially as it's getting closer to having him soon.
My first daughter weighed 6 lb 4 oz, was induced at 36 weeks due to preeclampsia and my second was only 5 lb 4 oz and had her at 35 weeks. It's looking like I might be induced again this time, but will find out in 2 weeks if I am. I think he's going to be slightly bigger than his sisters, but only just :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->