Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Sounds like a lovely walk hon :)

Yeah def quieter over here .... calm before the storm :winkwink:

it sure was :)
Ooooo well i have my fingers crossed for you :) xxx

hey ladies, wow taking some catching up on bnb! Madly yep def your turn next :)

being a mummy is amazing, but wow hard work! lol, i barely have time to brush my teeth these days! xx

Aww what a cute piccy :) hes gorgeous hun!! how are you doing?
I know theres a lot more to being a mummy than meets the eye isnt there...! this lo was planned as we wanted them close in age, but my god i have my work cut out when hes here, a 14month and a new born hehe what have i got myself into ay! xx

I think I will have my work cut out too and DS1 is 5.5yrs old :dohh:

Caro103 he sure is a little cutie :cloud9:

thanks girls I think so too! mind I might be a bit biased :blush:

I'm already thinking about No.2!! not for a while yet and going to enjoy my little man for a good while yet but I def know I want to do it all again!

we;re doing great now thanks xlivx, once my milk came in we've solved a lot of the no sleep probs etc! he's on a cushion besides me right now, so cute! xx

lol weve been talking about more children already aswell and baby no.2 isnt even here yet haha.. but we are definatly content with having 2 children for a long time, weve always wanted a couple close in age so it felt right for us to be having another so soon, but we are now settled and if we have more it wont be for years now which works well for us!!
Aww we all think that about our children but he sure is a cutie :) glad to hear that you are both doing great hun :) awww cant wait for my boy to be here!!!! :D xxx

Hey... been trying to update as much as poss and so far we have 56 baby boys born so far... woohoo :happydance:
Hope you are all doing well.... looking forward to hearing the next baby announcement very soon!! xxx

Wow 56 baby boys :)

Well am still waiting :dohh: looks like my little man is waiting on his `royal` EDD appearance after all :rofl:

Hey girls...
Sorry its been a while since i was last on!! had my baby boy 4 days early, called him Logan...! :)
How are you all doing? any sign of those babys yet????? xxx

woohoo hope alls going well :) keep us updated :D xx

well had MW yesterday, all fine, baby in breech at mo, hope he turns...babys name is Rhys Alexander! :awww:
any pics of Logan? x

well had MW yesterday, all fine, baby in breech at mo, hope he turns...babys name is Rhys Alexander! :awww:
any pics of Logan? x

I saw my midwife today and he's still breech too. But she said that there's still loads of time for them to turn :)
Fingers crossed... I'd better get doing some floor scrubbing to get him to move :haha:

Hey girls...
Sorry its been a while since i was last on!! had my baby boy 4 days early, called him Logan...! :)
How are you all doing? any sign of those babys yet????? xxx

Congrats hun. Logan is a lovely name :)

any pics of Logan? x

Aww hope he turns for you too.. still plenty of time... will try and get some pics up later :) xx

any pics of Logan? x

I saw my midwife today and he's still breech too. But she said that there's still loads of time for them to turn :)
Fingers crossed... I'd better get doing some floor scrubbing to get him to move :haha:

oh no... hope your lo turns too!!!!! xxx

I had my little boy early, on April 27th. Travis Connor weighed 6 lbs 11 oz. We are so in love with him!

Thanks for updating hun... massive congratualtions :D :happydance: will update you at the front now xxx

awww congrats, baby boy is a cutie:awww:
yep we still have until 37 weeks to get :baby: to turn, so lots of on all 4's action! :haha: if baby still breech at 36-37 weeks they talk about trying to manually turn baby, errrrrrrrrrrrrm, NO! id rather take the c-section thanx...but i have all confidence my little Rhys will spin around for me...:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->