Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey panda hows thing's, great news I get surgery on the 22nd of january, I go in at 8am and im on the list for morning surgery, 5-7 days in hospital with a drain in my back and once healed I can get back to living again, I cantwwait as 2 years in agony has not been fun lol
It seems very quiet on here. I hope everyone is ok xxx

Hi Magic!!! Great to hear you have a good man in your life!! Hope you are doing well and that surgery goes good!

Hi everyone
I cannot believe how many of you have little ones now it's amazing!!

I have not been trying for a while now due to different factors.
Firstly my day 21 test came back with low progesterone at the end of last year and the same day my smear test came back with high grade dyskaryosis so I had to have a colposcopy. I was dreading it and unfortunately they said my cervix was too high to check properly so now they want to do it under general anesthetic.

I have the appointment for March so I will not be TTC until after that.

My doc also wants to repeat the day 21 test and take it from there with regards to treatment.

I pretty much feel like everything has been on hold for a year now due to one thing and another and it has upset me a lot but I am hoping that this year it is finally my turn.

Congrats to all you ladies on your wonderful :bfp:!! Im super happy for all of you...

Although I am have to going to leave this thread as it a little difficult to interact when I am neither pregnant or have a child but nevertheless thanks for your support and good luck to you all on your future pregnancies and your lovely babies!

:hugs:

:hi: ladies!

Shortly after I left this thread I got my bfp and I am expecting twins... I am so excited and just wanted to say to those who are still waiting for their bfp that it will happen, its just a matter of time! Good luck to you all! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->