Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Firstly congratulations on the weight loss, I've got my fingers crossed that this Is your month :flower:

Maybe just try to do the day of the positive and the following two days as well. But hopefully you won't need to worry about next month!

I will i know that would be great if I get my BFP this month

Hey ladies, just an update..... Baby Landry is doing just great. I just hit the half way mark which seemed to go slow and fast at the same time. We did have a scare at about 17 weeks when I had some bleeding, dr sent for an ultrasound and baby was moving and had a wonderful strong heartbeat. Then went for my follow up ultrasound at 19 weeks and baby was being very stubborn and now I have to go back not this Friday but next on the 17th to see if baby will let them get the proper pictures. I have noticed I'm slowly getting a good sized bump already and I've only gained 5lbs back of the 20lbs I lost being very sick for the first 3 months and a half lol so ya it's kinda long but just wanted to let you all know.

Well today I had cramps and alternating twinges of pain on my right and left side. Not sure what's going on

Congrats Mrs Landry, glad everything is fine! It's a roller coaster for sure!

hey ladies, long time no speak, how is everyone doing?
just wanted to come by and tell everyone I am a first time Aunty :) my sister in law went into early labour on the 8th may (my grandfathers 4 year anniversary) at 26 weeks, he is doing ok and is a proper little fighter :) he is 2lbs 2oz and is the double of my brother! his name is Alfie Kenneth(middle name is my grandfathers first name) he is Sooooo lush :)
hope everyone has had their bfps :) lots of love and baby dust ladies xxx

Well af is due on Tuesday so we will see. Ive had bad gas more frequent bowel movements (sorry if TMI) also my nipples were a little itchy. I'm not sure if the cramps were due to it almost being af. So I'm Still hopeful that this will be my month.

Congrats on the weight loss BBW!

Mrs Landry glad to hear things are going well! The rest of your pregnancy will fly by now! I know mine did after 20 weeks!

Magic congrats on you nephew!! Glad to hear hes a fighter!

As for me my little man decided to give us a surprise and came 2 weeks early!
Cooper Alexander Kenneth Ripley weighed 8 pounds 5.1 ounces and measured 19.5 inches and he is the love of my life! Well him and his and his dad I guess lol

Attachments

• 13362_10151574786897878_821296046_n.jpg
    13362_10151574786897878_821296046_n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
He is beautiful Magan, congratulations!

As for me, my little madam is due today but no sign so far.

BBW. Sorry af shows. I have mine as well. I'm down 30 lbs since last year mostly through my fitness pal app and eating more frequently. Good luck.

BBW. Sorry af shows. I have mine as well. I'm down 30 lbs since last year mostly through my fitness pal app and eating more frequently. Good luck.

It's ok. I've lost about 50 pounds in a year I'm still trying to lose weight. And I started temping hopefully that will help as well

Hello again team curvy bumps.

I have decided to try a couple of months where I chart and take supplements at certain times. I'm just so sick of seeing people with bumps walk by or hearing people winge cause they've been trying 3 months or a year and I've been trying over 4! COMPLETELY sick of it! Or, people who have been trying for less time than me suddenly getting pregnant!

One of my friends that has a 1 year old was moaning about "how tough her pregnancy was on her" - no it wasn't! She was referring to throwing up now and then, having a back ache and not being able to sleep! Woopti-sodding-do! I'd throw up every day, have a back ache and never sleep again if it meant I could have a child! Stupid cow! She's always whining about something like that - he's crying, he won't eat this or that, I'm tired... Boo-hoo(!) I'm not saying she doesn't have some kind of right to those opinions, but for the love of god, find someone other than me to b*tch to about it!

And I think the thing that really gets my goat is that the doctor and the OB/GYN both said losing weight would tremendously help... well I had an operation that nearly killed me, have had to put my life on hold a year and a half to recover from it and have lost 12 stone in that time and for what - another month of hoping just to have that damned :witch: show up, which I might add is another insult. If I don't ovulate, why the hell should I have to put up with the :witch: ?!

ARGH! Anyway! (Sorry, I am in a rant mood - been noticing bumps/ unfit parents and/ or being moaned at about other people's children a lot recently).

My plan for this month, supposing I ovulate by some miracle (any comments or advice welcome):

• Daily BBT charting as well as CM and saliva microscope readings.
  • Daily Pregnacare Conception supplement
  • Daily baby aspirin tablet
  • 3 x daily Calcichew D3 Forte (not for TTC, I have to take this anyway)
  • CD3-5 - Soy Isoflavones
  • 2 teaspoons 2x a day until ovulation of Royal Jelly with pollen in honey
  • 2 tablets evening primrose oil (2000mg) until ovulation
  • Soft caps worn around ovulation

This not only going to be a soy cycle... I have been reading a lot of new things to try and aid TTC (such as the royal jelly), so this will also be an egg white cycle. I know some people will probably vom all over their keyboard at the thought of using real egg white from eggs to help conception but I am at the point where I WILL try anything!

I have read so many different views. No, it doesn't work... yes, i'm sure thats the reason we finally got pregnant... that's disgusting... why is it disgusting, there are worse things in some supplements and creams... you'll get an infection... no you wont, dont crack the egg until at room temp then separate into a sterilised container and use straight away...

blah blah blah - I think everyone just needs to make up their own minds about it. I read that it is very similar to egg-white cervical mucus and for those who dont produce it (like me), or very little, you can use it as a substitute to make you sperm friendly. So I have a sterilised pack of syringes here, ready (sorry if tmi) - Also planning to use soft cups (those cups you wear over your cervix - to hold the sperm at the cervical opening).

I know about pre-seed lube but unless they are willing to give me a free sample to try, im not paying that much when I can try egg whites first. ps, I've asked in a few places including the company themselves and cant seem to get a hold of any samples.

It'll only be used before we BD, and then I will on my back with pillows under my bum for at least 30 mins (assuming I don't go to sleep).

So... hope everyone is well. :dust: to us all

Hi, I dont know if anyone still posts in here or not...
My last postings/visits were over a year ago..I had to take a step back and just spend some time away...in that time, I've had a HSG, which turned up a blocked right tube, a progesterone test CD 7 which was 11.6 (dr says that is good) and we have done one round of IUI, which looks to have not been successful at this point (AF is due in the next two days, nothing but stark white tests other than the control line, and omg cramps!) DH went through two SAs with no sperm found in the results, as well as a biopsy of both testicles, with none found there either. After several months of hashing things out, we decided to go ahead and try the IUI using a photomatch donor (the techs at the lab have the pictures and they match features from my spouse to the closest donor)..and currently the plan is two IUI with no meds, then two with Clomid if neither of the ones without work (to try to stimulate both ovaries to send out the egg, so we dont have to wait on the left one to decide its turn) and if those fail, my finances are pretty much exhausted, there is no way we could afford 12K per cycle of IVF (and i have insurance that covers 50% of that)...so i guess im looking to reconnect with those that I made friends with in the past, make new friends and have somewhere to go to vent my frustrations again..baby dust to all :flower:

Hi there!

Is this thread still alive?

I would love to join...

I started my ttc journey at 234lbs, a few months ago my FS told me to lose weight if I want a chance at pregnancy. I am now 209lbs, I lost just over 25lbs but my hormones still dont seem to be working.

I really hope this thread is still alive :hugs:

Hi there! This thread is amazing for support. A lot of us are super busy nowadays. But perhaps we can try and bring it back for those of you still struggling. I will say this thread helped me through the hard days for sure! How long have you been TTC?

:hi:

We have been trying for a year now, we have tried everything from metformin to clomid to femara and this cycle injections. Hopefully with the weightloss it will help. I have been diagnosed Rubella resistant, well yesterday actually but we taking the risk and carrying on with this month!

Congrats on your baby boy!

Thank you! It took us a year to get our BFP. Stay positive hun. It will happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->