Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hey jess, amazing video. What a lovely keepsake. You did so well honey. X

Just read back through the whole of this thread. Good times, right?

Absolutely. What a lovely bunch of girls I met through this thread. X

It really was a lovely thread...shame it kinda petered out... xx

Would be nice to have a round up of where everyone is now!

Omg Jo...your little one is so grown up!! More than a year old!?!?

Omg Jo...your little one is so grown up!! More than a year old!?!?

I know Annie :cry: it's hard to believe isn't it?! But you! How is your baby 7 months old? I missed the whole arrival and everything!

Hey lovelies! How weird, I have only been back on here for the first time in a very long time the other day! Little catch up from us... Dexter is 10 months old now (time flies scarily!) and we are all well. I am now a SAHM on the whole, although I will be returning to do a couple of midwifery shifts a month to keep my hand in and I run a sling library in my town now (I became a babywearing addict!) My reason for returning to b&b is that we are going to be NTNP for number 2 (eek!) Even though Dexter is a terrible sleeper... oh well! Tbh it is unlikely to happen anytime soon as we very rarely dtd these days and I am still BFing through the day and night, he does not eat a lot of food yet, so unlikely to ovulate, but we just thought we would just see what happens. It should be more relaxed than last time! You guys were such a support when I was TTC and I know we helped each other lots... good luck to anybody on their TTC journey and I hope to get some little updates from you lot xxxxxx

Daniel turned 1 last Tuesday. He's a lovely adventurous little boy with a mop of curly hair, who loves hats, handbags and fairy wands, and cars. I feel very blessed to have him in my life. He's walking more all the time. I started back at work 3.5 days a week last month. Enjoying it in some respects but have been given a full time workload on 3.5 days and threatened with demotion. Dh and I are discussing no 2 but I'm worried about the money. It'd be hard for us unless I managed to retain my role and go full time before I got pregnant, because I earn more. Dh doesn't seem worried and I do want another one, but I'm trying to be practical.
Nice to see how you're all doing. Mrs S I'm a cloth nappy addict too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->