Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Satine

Reaction score
Previously this thread was connected with the Olympics and UK ladies trying to get our BFP's by 12th Aug 2012, closing ceremony. We managed to get 9 bfp's within that time and unfortunately had 4 angel babies but we have decided as we have such a fantastic group of ladies and plenty still on TTC journey's we are keeping this thread running and giving more UK ladies the chance to join our amazing group :thumbup:

Copy and paste the following into your sig and remove the *'s before you save it if you wish to use the banner

[*URL=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1000857-team-gb-bumps-uk-bfps-before-olympic-closing-ceremony.html][*IMG]https://i50.tinypic.com/jh39xe.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Team GB Bumps Members:-

:angel:Satine:angel:
laurac1988
:pink:Jo_Bean:pink:
littlefishygg
xlouloux
:blue:paula181:blue:
:pink::angel:Cheska8:angel::pink:
:blue:claireyfairy:blue:
:blue:ttcbambino#1:blue:
soozandlily
:pink:anniepie:pink:
XxFatMummaxX
:pink:kirkie11:pink:
:bfp:babytime1:bfp:
minted69
:blue:chicky160:blue:
:blue:MrsSmartie:blue:
Elz
:blue:foxiechick1:blue:
:blue:Mrs_Bump:blue:
:blue:Lisaloo82:blue:
:bfp::blue:littlesteph:blue::bfp:
:blue:CherylC3:blue:
:bfp:motherofboys:bfp:
Beeka
:bfp:mrs n:bfp:
:bfp:BabyDeacon:bfp:
charliekay
:bfp:Starflowerb2b:bfp:
:bfp:jojolabobo:bfp:
:pink:doggylover:pink:
Vanilla
Eternity
:bfp:noodlebumxx:bfp:
:angel::angel:Bump2Baby:angel::angel:
jellyfish24
:pink:StefanieC:pink:
:bfp::angel:Twag:angel::bfp:
:bfp:hollie87:bfp:

Meee!

as soon as AF arrives I'll be going into cycle number three. Chemical last month, no ovulation... now just waiting for AF!

Let's get the BFP's rolling!

Sorry to hear that Laura but loads of :dust: for the next cycle :)

I'm in :D

If I don't have by BFP by then I have high hopes for after the 100m sprint, my OH is Jamaican and a rather massive Bolt fan haha

Count me in, BD'ing should be an Olympic sport!!

Me too! What a fab idea, come on GB BFPs!!!

My periods are still messed up after coming off the pill in Jan ( no O yet and crazy long cycles) but I hope they'll be sorted in time for the Olympics and I have a chance of a BFP!!

Baby dust to you all!

Thanks ladies, glad you love the idea, I have a good feeling about this thread :D

and you are right xlouloux it should be an Olympic sport :haha:

Please add me! Go team GB!! I'm in my 1st 2ww after implanon, trying for #2!

Hi I'd like to join please! I'm on CD6 of my 5th cycle of TTC baby No2. I have irregular cycles that tend to be long so this month I'm taking Soy Isoflavones to try and boost O and hopefully have it arrive earlier than CD30 like last month!

GL to all and hope we get some BFP's!

Am taking soy next cycle too :)

Just waiting for AF... she is late after anovulatory cycle... although started spotting a little today so fingers corssed she'll be with me shortly.

I am also waiting for AF and trying Soy Iso next cycle aswell :) fx'd it works for us all x

CD1 for me today. Never been so excited about AF showing up!

heee! nice group of brits we are getting here! How amazing if we all got our gold medals!

Here's hoping for all of us :dust:

Either way :) was late this month so was worried about where she had got to

Hey Ladies :hi:

Can I join too please! I'm cd9, cycle 9. Don't have much hope for this cycle as we only DTD once in the right time, and err..he fell out at the wrong time :dohh: But you never know- only takes one, right!? I'm off on honeymoon next week, and will be fertile while away, so fingers crossed!!

Come the closing ceremony, I'll be a year into TTC, so put me down for the marathon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->