Team Jelly Belly!!!

OMG KB I got goosebumps!!!! AHHHH!!!! :D :wohoo: :yipee: :dance: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! :D I am so freaking excited for you sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Must be because Jenna's having her baby so we needed a new prego Jelly Belly :D I am so happy you should see my face right now, eeee!!!!! :D

Yes, will you txt her please?!?! I am dying over here!!!!!!!!! I can not believe this!!!!!!

WOOOHOOO thats a FANTASTIC line congrats!!!! yea!!! another may baby!!!!!!!

I will definately text her for you luv :D May 12th, what a wonderful due date!!! Big :hugs: for you and your new LO :wohoo:

I would really appreciate that honey. I have to peel myself away from this cyber party and go prepare for our guests! I am so happy to have such an awesome BnB team! Love you all!

I already posted this in your journal but I have to post it again MT:

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! :cloud9:
:yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:
:wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:
:yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:
:wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:
CONGRALATIONS !

Sorry Liyana, I haven't Congrulated you on the birth of your lovely baby girl. Hope you are all healthy and well. You must be on :cloud9:

I don't use Twitter so hope it won't be too long before a picture is posted on BnB for us all to oggle at.
What a fabulous weekend.

Sarah, I hope it is your turn next :hugs:

Good luck everyone, with Liyana, Jenna and Lea all popping there will be quite a few more BFPs this month.

I texted Jenna, she's very excited for you too hun, sends hugs and BIG Congratulations :wohoo:

Congrats Liyana on the birth of your baby and I already posted in your journal dear but I am so excited over your lines dear.

Lady, OMG...................My mouth dropped...............I see that line as clear as day. I'm so happy for you! It's amazing how God stepped in and said forget all the other interventions, I got this!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! May 12th......What a beautiful day!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Welcome back, Nicky and Congrats!!!

I am practically biting my nails here. Has anyone heard from Jenna?
Is it a boy or a girl? How are they doing?

Nothing yet, she couldn't get admitted yesterday, just has to call today to get in...her journal is updated and you probably already saw it...lol :blush:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I have shivers ALLLL over me............! That is the most exciting/greatest news I"ve EVER seen, I am about to cry for you! I am SO SO SO SO happy for you honey! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Look what God has done, he's so faithful and I"m SO glad that he did it before you were about to start all these interventions.

Your BFP looks AWESOME!!!!!! Congrats my dear, you are going to be an AMAZING mother!!!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Lyiana.....she's beautiful and I love her name! Congrats to you sweetie, I hope you all are doing well and healthy. Get some rest sweetheart.

Jenna...GOOD LUCK today my luv. I know you will do wonderful and be very strong. Finally today is the day and I bet your super excited! Please keep us updated! I will say a prayer for you and your lo this morning.:hugs:

Thank you sweetheart....I didn't want to bombard you with everything I know you have going on, but I am sooo happy! :hugs2:

I am off to bed girls so will only find out tomorrow if little JT is a boy or a girl.....eeek it is soooo exiciting.

Love you all :hugs:

Things are so exciting around here, like Sara, I am soooo happy!

Awe hun, I always have time for my friends!:) You girls are ALWAYS here from me, and I will do the same. Luv you! .......you should see my facebook status lol.

https://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/jordantwolfe/its_a_girl.gif​

Jenna has given birth to a healthy baby :pink: !!! :wohoo: Weighing 8lbs 15oz at 3:24 this morning, Sept 7th. She had a nice natural birth and only labored for 6 hours!! Well done Jenna!! Both mommy and baby girl are doing great but tired.

We can't wait to meet your little princess sweetie, rest as much as possible while your in the hospital, we love you so much! :hugs: & :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->