Team Jelly Belly!!!

It was watery a few days before cd 18 yes....and umm i thought they were postive on cd 12 but they werent they were ALMOST positive...the last two days were SUPER dark! But its just surprising b/c i normally get ewcm alot of it too...i havent had much that i noticed this cycle.

Just got a call from the dr.....MAJOY UTI.....gosh i KNEW it...it hurts so bad! I hope it doesnt turn into a kidney infection!.

So sorry the witch got you Mrs twiggy,
Gabby sorry about the UTI, sometimes we only get a little but of EWCM and it could be high up there so you don't really see it. hope you guys caught the egg.
1st baby- look at my chart where FF says I Oed, our temps look similar and I do not think I Oed but now that you have it I hope we both did and both get to join R soon.
Sarah Hey my sorority sister :rofl: glad you are done with school for now and enjoy your break.

Yeah I hope we did too! I just want to know whats goin on, I really have no explination as to why it took so long to ov, the only thing I can really blame it on is those vitamins. i wont be taking those next cycle that is for sure. I am going to just use preseed and temp, Dh wants me to use the opks again too, which I might because how else will i really know when to use the preseed since my cycles are all crazy! I hope I dont have to go through this again though and we can all get our bfps soon!

Gabby, that's so strange to have surges so far apart. I thought you were only supposed to get dark lines (whether "positive" or not) around the time you O. Maybe you're Oing twice a month? I know it seems weird, but I've heard its (rare but) possible.

Sara, OMG I'm kickin butt on sorority life!! I've been buying brownie points through paypal, so my funds never go low hahaha. I'm such a cheater!! All these girls keep getting pissed because I attack them constantly. Hence why I've been burned/depressed and all that stuff so much haha!! I love that we're sisters!!

1stbaby, do you think you're not Oing? Or do you just not know when you're Oing? If you think you're Oing and just can't pinpoint it, I would just BD everyday with preseed. I don't know your BD schedule though, so you may already be doing that! I cant wait to hear the results!

Gabby the cycle I got pregnant I didn't have ewcm either, just wet watery stuff the day I ovulated...so don't loose hope girl!!! Sorry about the UTI that sucks, I'm sure the doc has you of meds now so you should be feeling better soon, drink lots of cranberry juice!!

Oh I forgot to tell you girls, I posted my latest pic on in-gender and they have a section for girls to post their 12 week scans where they can guess the sex of the baby based on the nubs...don't ask me I don't know much about it other than a girls is flat and level with the spine and a boys is at a slight up angle from the spine, anyways I've had 13 girls guess on mine and all said GIRL!!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up as its not a definate but its something cool to go by, and I can't help think that my baby's HB is 170 too so its a good possiblility right? Gosh I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww that is so cute! I really hope it is a girl too! Gosh I cant wait until i am that excited about something!

So dr finally talked to me after i called again today because she had not called yet. So my progesterone was obviously very low, too low to have ov. it was like 0.5 or .05 whatever, and so dr said to keep using opks, i told her i was using them and i am ov now, or did yesterday or today, so dr ordered blood work to be done next friday. I am not going to go since insurance does not cover it agian and its a lot of money i am just going to go off the fact that i am indeed ov on my own who knows when so just bd like hell every month. i am giong to order the preseed thats not pre packaged so dh and i can use it every time like sarah suggested. this way i dont need to opk or temp. maybe i will temp though since that is free haha. tryin to ween myself completely is hard. so we will see what this month brings and if nothing, just keep bding...

Well I am confused too Ashely, i just took an OPK and it was positive. i hope i am Oing soon or about to or what but i will be taking one everyday for the next two days. I only bought 3. I don't know what is going on but I plan on :sex: tonight and tomorrow and the next day and maybe even the next day just to be sure :rofl:

What an awesome picture R. Sooooo exciting.
I will pm you now :)

Hope you all have an awesome weekend.

Running out with DH for breakfast so will catch up properly later.

Main reason for logging on was my friend Maz went for IVF a couple weeks ago and she just got her BFP, how amazing is that.
First time. Let's hope we get lots of them in this thread this month.

PS: No idea when AF is due because I don't know if I did ovulate or if I did when I was. Very annoying.

Rhonda it is a good sign as at 12 weeks over here they can tell u the sex if u want!!! xxxxxxx

will write longer later gals - am currently flooded in my village so cant get into work which sucks as i wont get paid and i am skint as it is :(

well ladies my temp went up this morning as i expected it should so i think i ov yesterday. i got another pos opk today, i think i will start getting neg tomorrow or the next day i hope. i usually only get 5 pos so guess it should be soon. i hope we caught the eggy this time even thoug my cycle is insanely long this time.

ok so First congrats on Oing, hope you caught the egg and have good news in 2 weeks. Secondly I got another positive but my temp dipped, do you gals think I might O today? I only have one more OPK so I might use it tomorrow and get more tests to keep testing.

Debs that is great news about your friend, so exciting and will be even better when you get to join her.
R- I really think that with 170 HB you are having a girl, only a little while longer to wait to find out. i can not believe how fast the time went you are already out of 1st tri right? WOW, one of us will join you before you deliver I promise that.
Jai Jai- that really sucks about the flood and loosing out on money sorry you have to deal with it and miss out on work. Hope everything else is going good.

i think i got a :bfp: today..............its so faint but DF can see something too!! gonna test tomo and see what happens I am so excited but I know I shouldnt be ust yet - it could be an evap........I just had to tell you!!! xxx

Yayyy 1stbaby!! Hopefully you caught your eggy!!

Sara, if your temp dipped, I would think you already Ov'd. But, take the test tomorrow just to be sure. I hope you caught the egg too!!

and JAI JAI!!! OMFG! I'm hoping and praying that it was a BFP for you girlie!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!

:wohoo: :yipee: Jenna, I really hope this is it for you.
I hope you are able to log on today and tell us the good news.
You will get to keep Rhonda company, excellent.

Sara and Ashley I hope you girls caught that eggie :)

Gabby, how is your UTI sweetie? I hope you are feeling better.

Great to be seeing more of you Sarah and congrats on your score.

Lea! Lea! Where are you?!

Liyana I will be joining you soon. I think AF is on her way, I just hope she waits until Tuesday otherwise my IUI will fall on a Sunday and the Sperm Clinic isn't open on a Sunday, that will be a bugger.

well ladies I did another IC today and there was nothing, bt i saved my FMU and went to the shop and bought a FRER and I got a :bfp: :yipee: i am so excited :dance: nervous as hell but oh my god :wohoo: Rhonda :D we did it!!!! love u all girls u have all been so supportive.

Debs - why do you think witch is coming? no chance of natural this month??

Gabs - How are you and DH?? hope ur ok

Sarah - great to hear from you - I have 2 exams next week one tomo eeeeeeeeek!!

Liyana - sorry witch got u, how u feeling now? PMA ok it will happen next month well this month!!

Lea yes where are you??

Sara thanks - yes was a pain will have to work another day to make up for it all!!! how u feeling? I think u prob did O yday did u :sex:

Rhonda - any ms yet?? eeeeeek i am on my way over!!!

xxxxxxx

OMG OMG OMG>......JENNA! Thats sooooo friggin exciting...now im wishing we would have tried this month...:(...totally happy for you!!!!!!! HUGS

but i thought i was totally out so there is still a chance hunny :D xxx

WOW Jenna! I am so thrilled for you! How many months have you been ttc? I am so excited for you! Why did you think you were out this month? Do you temp or use opks?

Well ok so I have lots of c cm again, this is usually a sign of af for me, as last month I got c cm every day after ov till af showed, I guess i am out then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->