Team Jelly Belly!!!

Ic ic thanks Rhonda:) Btw.....You look beautiful in your wedding picture.

Got my scan girls. Tuesday the 17th at 5pm. I am just Praying the tech i like is working....:) I'll be 12wks and two days.

Sorry i keep posting lol.....Rhonda did they see anything at your 12 week scan? I'll make sure they give me a pic of the nub area if its the tech i like.

Yes I had a very good nub shot, and I was only 11w5d at mine. The tech wouldn't say anything except its too early to tell...which obviously it wasn't but anywho, lol I posted it on ingender and had an u/s tech tell me there :D

R- you look very pretty in your wedding picture. Gabs thanks for the info, i knew it had to do with the position but I keep getting confused about which one means which sex.

Thanks Sara, I must say seeing all your beautiful wedding pictures inspired me to put up one of my own, even though its very old as we were married in 2002.

I know, R, I'm in a similar inspiration mode...I got married in 2000! I look like such a young thing! I should post one too!!!

oh yes MT please do!!!

I just had a look at your FF chart and LOVE the nice high temps!! That's a good sign right?!! FX!!!!

Thanks, yeah, but it's pretty typical, I've even had it go in the 99s, but...no sticky yet.
I'll have to take a picture of my pictures...:rofl: Digital cams were a luxury back then! :rofl: (isn't that just ODD?? I mean, it wasn't that long ago...sheesh...:rofl:

OMG I know I had to scan mine in as my wedding pics aren't digital either :rofl: I feel so old right now! Come to think of it I think I am the oldest of all of us...anyone else going to turn 31 this year :shhh:

Ok, so here are the few that I took pics of. I have to scan them some day, I need them on the computer!! I also want to add, we didn't have a professional photographer, that is one thing I regret :(

(Hope you don't think I'm a major copycat Sara hun..hehe)
Oh, and the last pic is one where everyone was supposed to make a funny face, notice how all the girls did and the guys didn't get the memo...:rofl:

Attachments

• Wedding pix 1.jpg
    Wedding pix 1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Wedding pix 2.jpg
    Wedding pix 2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Wedding pix 3.jpg
    Wedding pix 3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
  • weddinggoofy.jpg
    weddinggoofy.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 8
aww how pretty MT, so nice to finally be able to put a face with the name!! You and your husband make a very cute couple!! I only have 3 pics here on my computer from my wedding but I'll post them so you can see. I look so young, and DH looks so thin :rofl:

Attachments

• 817.jpg
    817.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1st dance.jpg
    1st dance.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 8
  • getting ready.jpg
    getting ready.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 7
Yes, young and cute Gabs!!!

*Rhonda! I love them! I wanted to be outside so badly, but in December in Ohio it was NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Very very pretty! I know, I look at mine and think, 'my goodness we both were so young and skinny!' I was 18, DH was 23.

Come on ladies, there's a train passing by, hop on!!! Post your wedding pics or pics of you and your OH!!! Pleeaassee?!

*edit!!! DUH! I just realized I put the wrong name...sheesh! Hope it's pregnancy brain! LOL, sorry Rhonda sweets!

Awe hun...now you made me feel bad....i'm sorry def not trying to rub it in. HUGS HUGS HUGS>......i'm sorry

So we are going out to a dance/bar tonight and idk i feel werid going out. b/c i'm pregnant and all. Can i still dance?

Awe hun...now you made me feel bad....i'm sorry def not trying to rub it in. HUGS HUGS HUGS>......i'm sorry

:hugs: NO HUN!! I was purely joking and moreso about your age anyway sweetie, no worries hun!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->