Team Jelly Belly!!!

Michelle, I would be happy if you joined us!! There's always room for more as these lovely ladies included me just a few weeks ago! :hugs:

Deb! I love the photography in your pics!! And you look BEAUTIFUL!! (Now I have a face for the name too!!) :hug:

Ok, now on to insignificant things, I'll post pics. I can get these stupid bangs to do something sometimes, but most of the time they're just stringy and hanging in my face. Now, next I'd like your opinions on color (Highlight/lowlight) and cut please!!! :) I love having a sounding board for this dilemma!!!

I'll post this then I have NEWS!!! :dance: \\:D/

Loving your chart! Also your VERY pretty :)

Hey miss- I just sent you a PM. You are welcome to stay here. It is a team for everyone no matter where you are in your life. We are a fun group of gals and always are open to new members.

R- how sweet your DH is (about the roses not saying you talk to much :rofl: ) I do love that bedding. I can not wait to have a girl I will be crazy spending too. Only 18 weeks to go? OMG I really need to get on the ball, or my husband however you want to look at it :rofl: so i can join you before your baby girl is born.

Caroline- I looked at your chart and I have no idea what your temps are doing, sorry I can not be more helpful.

Mel- I would look at hair styles websites and see if there is any color/style you like, that's how I decide.

Debs- Wow you looked so beautiful and you are right that venue was fantastic and supplied some great picture opportunities.

I did not do much for Valentines day but got a present from Sebastian and had him love on me all day which made it the best Valentines day ever if I do say so myself. Honey and I went and saw Friday the 13th, OMG I am surprised I did not have nightmares, I jumped an awful lot through out the movie, but that was the point right, so I could have my husband hold me to protect me. :rofl:

Mel, I think you would look good with a few low lights, It will make your eyes stand out more. As for style I have no idea. News? What news?

You are welcome Miss, BTW what is your real name? It is very addictive though as you said. Hope you enjoy it here.

DRATS!!! I just typed a whole story and lost it!!! GRRRRR I can't stand that!

Ok, well here's the deal :dance:
Caroline you asked for symptoms, prepare yourself!! :rofl:
This morning when I got up after about an hour and a half I went to the potty and guess what?!?! A glob of EWCM!!! Some of you might know that I don't get and haven't gotten EWCM for a good long time now. I use preseed and this is my 3rd cycle...so I just don't get EWCM like I should.
I am trying to hold back my excitement because it could just be a fluke but...I'm about 8 days past my pos OPK and in my opinion about 7 dpo!! I had a temp dip yesterday and now this today! Wow! What do you think? Sounds awesome to me!!! Oh, and I'm about to do some major research on what this could be from because I haven't had sex in about 3 days, so it's definately not man goo.

Other symptoms as of late, well you already know about the whole chicken aversion...:rofl:
I've been having sensations when I move that remind me of what a hernia does, like a pulling crampy feeling in my uterine area, on the sides.
I've been having more dizzy/lightheaded spells than usual.
Tiredness
Thirst, hence, weeing :blush:
Vivid dreams, and quite sexual ones too :blush:
Headaches
General ever-so-slight ache in my (.)(.)s, but nothing much to write home about...also, I may be making it up, but I feel a slight burning here and there too in the sides/tops.

:dance: Come on!!! I want my :bfp:! I've been a good girl!!! :dance:

I apologize for the self centered comments today, I am just soooo excited! :hugs: :hugs:

Michelle, I would be happy if you joined us!! There's always room for more as these lovely ladies included me just a few weeks ago! :hugs:

Deb! I love the photography in your pics!! And you look BEAUTIFUL!! (Now I have a face for the name too!!) :hug:

Ok, now on to insignificant things, I'll post pics. I can get these stupid bangs to do something sometimes, but most of the time they're just stringy and hanging in my face. Now, next I'd like your opinions on color (Highlight/lowlight) and cut please!!! :) I love having a sounding board for this dilemma!!!

Thank you sweetheart!! :blush: Stay with us! Post your piccys too! :rofl: Seems to be the new trend! :hug:

DRATS!!! I just typed a whole story and lost it!!! GRRRRR I can't stand that!

Ok, well here's the deal :dance:
Caroline you asked for symptoms, prepare yourself!! :rofl:
This morning when I got up after about an hour and a half I went to the potty and guess what?!?! A glob of EWCM!!! Some of you might know that I don't get and haven't gotten EWCM for a good long time now. I use preseed and this is my 3rd cycle...so I just don't get EWCM like I should.
I am trying to hold back my excitement because it could just be a fluke but...I'm about 8 days past my pos OPK and in my opinion about 7 dpo!! I had a temp dip yesterday and now this today! Wow! What do you think? Sounds awesome to me!!! Oh, and I'm about to do some major research on what this could be from because I haven't had sex in about 3 days, so it's definately not man goo.

Other symptoms as of late, well you already know about the whole chicken aversion...:rofl:
I've been having sensations when I move that remind me of what a hernia does, like a pulling crampy feeling in my uterine area, on the sides.
I've been having more dizzy/lightheaded spells than usual.
Tiredness
Thirst, hence, weeing :blush:
Vivid dreams, and quite sexual ones too :blush:
Headaches
General ever-so-slight ache in my (.)(.)s, but nothing much to write home about...also, I may be making it up, but I feel a slight burning here and there too in the sides/tops.

:dance: Come on!!! I want my :bfp:! I've been a good girl!!! :dance:

I apologize for the self centered comments today, I am just soooo excited! :hugs: :hugs:

Those are some pretty promising symptoms! Im thinkin and hopin a bfp for u soon in next few days!!! :hug:

Thank you sweetheart!! :blush: Stay with us! Post your piccys too! :rofl: Seems to be the new trend! :hug:

ugh.. i hate how i look! rofl.. but here u go (this is almost 2 yrs old btw)

Attachments

• Michelle.jpg
    Michelle.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 15
Mel, I think you would look good with a few low lights, It will make your eyes stand out more. As for style I have no idea. News? What news?

Thanks, that's what I'm thinking too, but what color of lowlights? Should it be more brown or more reddish? And sorry, my news wasn't really that mind blowing...:rofl:

Michelle, you belong in this beautiful group! :) We must get to know you better!

Mel that news was great news. I saw your chart and thought that dip looked great and was wondering about some other symptoms, I think you have been a good girl too and deserve a nice dark BFP. FX when are you testing?

ok when you post this in your signiture, put at the beginning of this [url]https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2008/10/25/441ed7534d9e98f48a37d097191785ed.gif[/url]

and then put at the end, I hope that works for you.

MT!!!!!! Eeee!!!! :happydance: of course that is exciting news, sounds sooo promising too!! I can't wait for you to test, are you one of those crazy poas girls or are you going to make us wait all week? :hissy: I'm so excited for you hun!!! Oh and on the note that we all know everyones names in here...I don't know yours :( Is it Tia???

Michelle welcome to Team Jelly Belly! You will love it in here, we are like one great big family. Can you tell us a little about you?? How old you are? How long you have been ttc? Married? Kids??? Sorry I'm being so nosey :blush:

:dohh: Brayden is up from his nap well off I go...

Ok so someone more talented than I needs to make a list of members and where they are in their lives (I.E. PG, WTTC,TTC, Ect) for Michelle. I would do it but I do not have time today, I will try to get it done tomorrow or something if no one else gets to it today.

MT!!!!!! Eeee!!!! :happydance: of course that is exciting news, sounds sooo promising too!! I can't wait for you to test, are you one of those crazy poas girls or are you going to make us wait all week? :hissy: I'm so excited for you hun!!! Oh and on the note that we all know everyones names in here...I don't know yours :( Is it Tia???

Michelle welcome to Team Jelly Belly! You will love it in here, we are like one great big family. Can you tell us a little about you?? How old you are? How long you have been ttc? Married? Kids??? Sorry I'm being so nosey :blush:

:dohh: Brayden is up from his nap well off I go...

lol not nosey at all! I will be 30 *sigh* on 2/17. Me and dh Nate got married 9/18 lost our son at 16 wks on 12/6. took us a few months to ttc him. had my first period on 1/12 after loss and waitin on af to show up usually have 28 day cycles wtf gives! i got a :bfn: on friday :hissy: but i have 3 other kids (they live with dad) Dh has no childdren of his own. We live in TN ill be goin back to school in June (god willing) to get my nursing degree. If u have any other questions feel free to ask!! :hug:

Ok so someone more talented than I needs to make a list of members and where they are in their lives (I.E. PG, WTTC,TTC, Ect) for Michelle. I would do it but I do not have time today, I will try to get it done tomorrow or something if no one else gets to it today.

lol np! im sure ill get to know everyone in due time.. I talk ALOT! haha :p

oh btw im tryin to fix my siggie with team blinkie i have it like this in my siggy

[url]https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/spa...97191785ed.gif[/url]

but all together... maybe im just stupid today lol but its not working booo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back