Team Jelly Belly!!!

Were leaving in an hour and I'm still not even showered......ahh i hate getting ready and i have nothing to wear.

I think we should all meet someday......!

wowwwwww!!! everyone's been busy here!!!

lol :rofl: seems like i need quite a bit of catchin gup to do!

ok am going to have breakfast, then chill and read what has been going on :happydance:

will reply soon!

oh, and i'm 9 weeks pregnant today! :happydance:

I love the pictures, I look at mine and even though they were only a few months ago I get all sad like it was a lifetime ago. I want to go back to that day so bad just for that one moment then come back to the present. You and Rhonda are very pretty.
Gabs- Dance but don't push yourself too hard. I would so love to meet one day.
Mrs Twiggy- 9 weeks wow, yeah they did do a lot of typing while I was gone today. I too love your avatar.
As for me I am getting ready to go to Chuck E Cheese for a 4 year old little girls b-day and it is raining here so not fun but will be when we get there.

awww!!! we're on the topic of weddings?! I LOVE THIS TOPIC!! lol!!
Agree with Sara, feels like it was ages ago that I got married when in fact it was only yesterday. I just love looking at my wedding photos, brings back such fond memories.

I didn't have your typical white wedding, as we had to follow our traditional cultures :) the wedding went on for three days straight.

1st day was the solemnization day, 2nd day was the reception for the bride's side (mine was held at a hall as my parents' house could not accomodate the number of guests) and the 3rd day was the reception for the groom's side (held at his parents' house). It was all fun but by the end of the third day, all we wanted to do was sleep!! We were dead tired!! :rofl:

I was lucky that a cousin and a friend were professional photogs, so they took great pictures of the wedding.

:) my avatar is of me on my solemnization day :blush:

L-I can't imagine having the 3 day ceremony! I bet you were beat, ours was only a few hours and our backs were so sore from standing and being on our feet all day/night.
We should re-name our team to something having to do with the gorgeousness we all posess! :) :rofl: :)

Wait, I read my own post and realized that I said my wedding was only yesterday, HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Sorry, slight error there, I got married April last year.

yes everyone is very beautiful :hugs:

omg I am the only one living in sin??? aaaaaaah!! well when i get married u are all invited and that way we will all meet and u will all have holidays to the UK (south west to Caroline) xx

This is me and DF first is in London for my bday last yr, second is on a cold night on our way to meet friends for drinks, 3rd is our engagement part and fourth is on my sisters wedding day!!!

hahaha always on the same side!!!

I am getting my hair done today :D exciting!!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!! :kiss:

Attachments

• n621366562_706996_5064.jpg
    n621366562_706996_5064.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
  • engagement.jpg
    engagement.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
  • n212100018_40779_5634.jpg
    n212100018_40779_5634.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
  • wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 6
:flower: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all my beautiful jelly belly girls!!!! I too would love to meet you all some day! :kiss: & :hugs:

I'm 21 weeks today!! :yipee:

Wow the weeks are flying by for you guys!! Fantastic!
Thanks for sharing all your pictures!
Ooo weddings! I love weddings - can't wait for yours Jenna! :p Hubby went to uni in bournemouth so spent plenty of time down in Dorset, it's lovely.
I loved my wedding day, and to be a total cliche it was the best day of my life! We got engaged in june and married in august, and if I do say so myself I did a great job of orgnaising a big white wedding (although my dress did come from TK Maxx! £20 a bargain!) Here's my pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chocolatecaroline/sets/72157594263766205

We also had a silly face picture, it's one of my faves!

I'm pretty sure I'm now 2dpo, I got a line yesterday and today on my opk, but not as strong as fridays. So fx now. And no more drinking for me (hopefully for a long time!)

Had my neice and nephew stop over last night and all day, I'm so shattered - it's a bit scary that we're trying so hard to create whirlwinds of energy like that - they're lovely, but exhausting! They've only just gone, but now we have to go out and see my god daughter (and her parent's obviously!).
Have a fabulous night girls xxx

Wow Caroline, I love your pictures also, you looked very beautiful. Jai-Jai, I already knew you were drop dead gorgeous so your pictures were no surprise to me. I hope everyone is having a great Valentines Day, We are headed out to the movies since our tiny man is asleep.

WOW!!! Ok, it's official, we are now Team Gorgeous! :D ........BEAUTIFUL! Jenna-do you have any more pics you could post for me to see your dark hair?? I think I really really like it!! :)
Not to turn the subject back to hair...(hehe) but I'm struggling with symptom spotting atm and I'd like a distraction. :D
I have had au naturalle hair for 3 and a half years now...I am seriously considering doing something with it colorwise now. I just had about 8" cut off in, well, I guess it's been since May (wow time flies) and I'm slowly growing it back out to the length I miss so much. I loved my long hair and OH just wanted to see it short because he thought it would be cute. So I went for it, but in stages, first about 3-4" then the 8" cut. So now it's at that akward mid-shoulder length phase that I used to hear so much about...UGG! I went a little nuts and decided I needed some long sweepy bangs so I did it. (I know what I'm doing as I've been cutting hair for about 14 years now...again, how time flies!!) Anyway, I HATE IT! But that is the beauty of hair now isn't it?? Ha! :rofl: So, the struggle/thought of wanting color has been going on for about 2 months now and I just don't trust anyone to do it. I even had 2 consultations and made appointments and everything, just to cancel them a few days later (I'm not a salon hopper, I promise! I just lose everyone I like because they move or something, damn transient stylists/city).

So...that's much better, I actually feel as if I vented! :rofl: And it was merely about hair! :rofl:

I love the 'natural look'...and I'm not someone that spends lots of time primping and styling....WHAT SHOULD I DO???

OMG I know I had to scan mine in as my wedding pics aren't digital either :rofl: I feel so old right now! Come to think of it I think I am the oldest of all of us...anyone else going to turn 31 this year :shhh:

I turned 30 this year Rhonda so I am not too far behind you.

To keep with the theme here are a few pics from our wedding, it was such a beautiful venue with both a lake/pond + jettie and bridge and the country hotel section:

[pics removed for privacy]

Time is going by so fast for everyone! It's wonderful!! The pics are are beautiful!!
I just turned 30 in January and was living in sin up until last month. We didn't do anything big, that is for next year if I get off the new baby weight and let's face it some of the old.:rofl:

Aw, you guys are so pretty! Thanks Debs for sharing your pics, the venue does look lovely and you got great weather! We got rain :(

MT - your hair is a lovely colour...I wouldn't dye it if I were you! You'll have to show us your current hairstyle so we can assess it!
BTW - I thought you weren't meant to dye your hair if you're pregnant because of the chemicals, or is that only bleaching? Not really sure.

So I THOUGHT I'd Ov'ed on Thursday, I got lines, but weaker yesterday and the day before, BUT my temp was low this morning, so FF hasn't got me Oving yet. I took my temp early at 36.00 then took it again at my normal time (I'd stayed in bed, but rolled around a bit and was awake) and it was 36.6! What the heck is going on? If I put that temp in I Ov'd on thurs, but with out it I didn't! I'm more upset because OH is ill and we haven't managed to BD since thurs and I'm not sure I can convince him today. He's gone to work and when he gets back I'm going to my cousin's baby shower (we never have showers in the UK so I'm a little intrigued about what it's going to be like) so it will be late night BD even if he can! Grrr
Right, rant over!

oh, and I'm cramping today...which I had before and after OV last month, so i don't know what to make of that.

Fx I Ov'ed on thurs.

How's everyone else doing? Any more symptoms MT?

PS Rhonda - I'm 30 at the end of the year :( Ah well. x

Ok so I'm not the only 30 year old in here :happydance: and I wont be 31 until July so we wont count that chicken till it hatches!! How was everyone's valentines day?? I was so surprised DH bough me 2 dz pink roses!! I've never in my life gotten more than 12 roses at a time, i didn't even have a vase big enough to fit them so they are all scattered in 3 different ones. And he got me chocolates, which surprisingly I'm not even intrested in eating! :shock: This baby doesn't like sweets at all, she's already not related to me :rofl: Today DH has to work all day so its just me and Brayden and I have tomorrow off since its a holiday here, DH is working and Brayden's daycare is open, going to play it by ear to see how I feel if I'll keep him home with me or not, I'm getting worse as each day progresses. I've all but lost my voice and DH said yesterday, what a nice v-day presesnt, grrr!!! I guess he is implying that I talk to much :rofl: Oh I went into town last night and bought the baby 2 pair of PJs, but I all could find was long sleeves and pants so I bought 3-6months so she could wear them this fall. I can't remember what I put Brayden in to sleep during the summer when he was little...mostly just a onesie??? Maybe they just have the spring stuff out now and i have to wait awhile for the summer? I've also been shopping like mad for her on ebay. I've bought her some sheets for the crib and a few little outfits, DH will kill me when he finds how much I've been buying :blush: oh well I only 18 weeks left and its going to fly!!! I think I've decided on the bedding, not sure if its the one you guys liked better or not?? It's $150 so I'm hoping MIL will buy it!!!

Attachments

• 510T26JDS3L__AA400_.jpg
    510T26JDS3L__AA400_.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
Rhonda! I just have to say I love love love it! It is one of my favorite patterns! Come on MIL get it! :D
Be back on later....
:hug:

I just love readin these threads.. You all seem so close.. what a great community this is.. Def will be stickin around (well hopefully not ttc no offense for too long lol) I kinda feel left out though i got no group to hang out in :( but for all those TTC in this thread good luck!!! All those preg.. Many SBV's! :hug:

Michelle, I would be happy if you joined us!! There's always room for more as these lovely ladies included me just a few weeks ago! :hugs:

Deb! I love the photography in your pics!! And you look BEAUTIFUL!! (Now I have a face for the name too!!) :hug:

Ok, now on to insignificant things, I'll post pics. I can get these stupid bangs to do something sometimes, but most of the time they're just stringy and hanging in my face. Now, next I'd like your opinions on color (Highlight/lowlight) and cut please!!! :) I love having a sounding board for this dilemma!!!

I'll post this then I have NEWS!!! :dance: \\:D/

Attachments

• Bangs2.jpg
    Bangs2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Bangs.jpg
    Bangs.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts