Team Naughties - The Best of the Rest!!

Razcox

LTTTC - 4 mc's
Reaction score
Well as the old thread is nearly 300 pages long and yet again our numbers have dwindled lets start a fresh . . . So heres to the Naughties - Best of the rest. :happydance: I can feel a fresh crop of :bfp: 's comming on

The new signature is below (thanks Freyasmum :) ):

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3542256fltt.gif

So welcome to all the old and hopefully new members of our team :)

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0350-2-1.gif

THE GRADUATES

February Graduates

MrsR
dizzy1
trinitydm
aimee-lou
helz81
Laura H
RaeRae
Polaris

March Graduates

Ree
Daisydo
Blondie
caitlenc
tori_cottier

April Graduates

Loopdido
Topazicatzbet

May Graduates

Flowertot
Meemee

June Graduates

Msmith
Samzi

August Graduates

Freyasmum

Well done Razcox - you won the race to be the thread-starter!!!
Guess you'll be the next to join the Knocked Up Naughties!

Do you know what, making this thread has really cheered me up! Some times a fresh start is just whats needed, full of PMA now :happydance: !

Yay Razcox :happydance:

I have re-titled the old thread so hopefully everybody will find their way over here now :)

Now I need to set up that Knocked Up Naughties thread in pregnancy buddies so you all have somewhere to come when you get those :bfp: s

Look at your beautiful dogs, Razcox!
You're right about the PMA - a change is as good as a rest, as they say.

So... I wanted to give you a testing date, coz you're list is looking it bit light at the moment, but I'm really just hanging about waiting for the witch to show up. Hopefully everyone else will head on in here soon and give you some dates to add.

oh ok then. i thought i was going to do it cos it was my suggestion? never mind!!

woo a new home :happydance:

Sorry Samzi i was a bit of an eager beaver this morning, didn't mean to tread on anyones toes xxxx

hey hun stick me down for 30th june i think lol :p:p xxxx

Eeek, can't remember how to change my signature, please help me out guys.

Great idea of yours Samzi, Razcox well done for starting it up, and freyasmum I love the new signature.

Well ladies lets hope this new thread gives us all the luck we deserve, I'm predict we will all have our BFP's in the next couple of months (hopefully sticky one's to all of us who've had then lost out) PMA PMA PAM :hug:

Razcox, could you put me down for testing on 19th June, not sure if all will be normal after MC but we'll see. thanks

Yay Razcox :happydance:

I have re-titled the old thread so hopefully everybody will find their way over here now :)

Now I need to set up that Knocked Up Naughties thread in pregnancy buddies so you all have somewhere to come when you get those :bfp: s

Make sure you stay with us Blondie, as your PMA is the best around to get us through those dark days. xx

Oooh, girls, what a fab new thread!! Even though Blondie is starting a new Knocked-up Naughties thread, is it okay if I still pop in here as well? Would definitely miss you all if I didn't!

Hopefully a new thread is just what you need to get all those :bfp:'s!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oooh, girls, what a fab new thread!! Even though Blondie is starting a new Knocked-up Naughties thread, is it okay if I still pop in here as well? Would definitely miss you all if I didn't!

Yay, caitlenc, you've gotta stay here with us, we'd miss you too much too. :hugs:

you better stay with us!! :)

so ladies does it seem weird to you that the month we start to SHIG, and havent :sex: that much, that the times we have, have been on my possible 'fertile' days. wether my cycle being a 31d or a 35d one

you better stay with us!! :)

so ladies does it seem weird to you that the month we start to SHIG, and havent :sex: that much, that the times we have, have been on my possible 'fertile' days. wether my cycle being a 31d or a 35d one

Biology at work Samzi, your boby gives you little signals to get busy!!! Some say humans do have a 'heat' period but the signs are not as noticeable

Cait - You better stay will us! We stay together as the naughties!

Yo missy you better stay around or else their will be trouble that goes for the rest of ya too :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumpup:

well love all ya guys now ignore me im just turning into a soppy sh*t lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eeek, can't remember how to change my signature, please help me out guys.

Great idea of yours Samzi, Razcox well done for starting it up, and freyasmum I love the new signature.

Well ladies lets hope this new thread gives us all the luck we deserve, I'm predict we will all have our BFP's in the next couple of months (hopefully sticky one's to all of us who've had then lost out) PMA PMA PAM :hug:

Razcox, could you put me down for testing on 19th June, not sure if all will be normal after MC but we'll see. thanks

Added you hun and just copy and paste:

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3542256fltt.gif

where the old sig used to be between the tags that say [ img ] [ /img ]

I've now set up a Knocked Up Naughties thread aswell

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/139350-knocked-up-naughties.html

Though we will all no doubt keep popping in here and making sure you are all working on your :bfp:s :)

Hey all you naughties. Great to see you have started up a new thread - loving the name!

I know I haven't posted for some time but didn't want to drag you all down with my serious lack of PMA. However its back and I cant wait to get my :bfp:.

Good luck to us all for our summer beans:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"