Team Naughties - The Best of the Rest!!

Eeek, can't remember how to change my signature, please help me out guys.

Great idea of yours Samzi, Razcox well done for starting it up, and freyasmum I love the new signature.

Well ladies lets hope this new thread gives us all the luck we deserve, I'm predict we will all have our BFP's in the next couple of months (hopefully sticky one's to all of us who've had then lost out) PMA PMA PAM :hug:

Razcox, could you put me down for testing on 19th June, not sure if all will be normal after MC but we'll see. thanks

Added you hun and just copy and paste:

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3542256fltt.gif

where the old sig used to be between the tags that say [ img ] [ /img ]

Yay, thanks, I'm up and running with the new signature

heyy good morning ladie... glad to have a fresh strat... can i get the code for the new signiture... so i can change mine please... hope we all get very fast and sticky BFPs.... best of luck and i will try to have a date to add to the list... not sure how the cycle is going now sice i have just miscarried...

heyy good morning ladie... glad to have a fresh strat... can i get the code for the new signiture... so i can change mine please... hope we all get very fast and sticky BFPs.... best of luck and i will try to have a date to add to the list... not sure how the cycle is going now sice i have just miscarried...

Hiya hun, the code is: https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3542256fltt.gif

My first cycle after MC was a bit longer, my body geared up for OV a bit early say CD12 but then nothing happened. I then got all the signs OV was on the way at about CD17 and my temp went up this time so my normally 28/29 day cycle was a 32 day cycle. Now onto cycle 4 after MC and things are still not quite the same but its getting there

aweee my next door neighbour just came home from hospital she gave birth to a lovely little girl aweeeee i told OH i said thats it we having extra :sex: this month:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and he laughed and said ok :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::muaha:

hey girls just another thing i was thinking since we have our little group do any of you guys use msn messenger cause we can have group chats in their all in the one convo?? what do you guys think xxxx

sounds like a great idea!

i use it :D

Me too - but I'm not usually online at the same time as you guys :(

Well hello new thread!!! good work girlies.
I think I will be testing around the 5th June so pop me down please razcox.
I have been feeling mild AF cramps/aches today which is a bit different from usual as it is pretty early. However the :witch: does like to play games so I am trying not to read too much into it.
How pretty are your dogs Razcox.
Keep those fingers crossed Samzi-you never know-all it takes is one little spermy.
jenny-msn has been barred at my work-boo
:hug: to all I' ve missed.

Embarrassed to say I am having trouble putting the signature on my profile. Sorry can someone talk me through it. x

Just popping in to wish you all good luck in getting those :bfp:s.

:dust: to everyone!!

ok so after a lil trouble myself i finally got the signature to work.. haha... but neways... im still just going with the flow hopeing for a quick and speedy AF to show.... never thought id hear myself say that but... i wanna be regular again so that i can get a bfp soon!... hope all are doing well

How are we all this morning?? AF is still here but i just ordered a new batch of OPK's, IC HPT's and some more preseed. Bring it on baby!

morning!

well i woke up feeling fine, had brekkie - all fine. then half an hour later or something i felt really sick, and its coming from my tummy. i have tum ache like im hungry or something and feel :sick:

Hi girlies!! Just popping in to say hello and wish you all lots of sticky dust and fast :bfp:'s, so you can join us in Knocked-up Naughties!:hug:

morning!

well i woke up feeling fine, had brekkie - all fine. then half an hour later or something i felt really sick, and its coming from my tummy. i have tum ache like im hungry or something and feel :sick:

Sorry you don't feel well but fingers crossed this is a good thing xxx

Hi Razcox just gone into the dreaded 2ww.... please can you put me down for testing on 11 June. Thanks x

Hi Razcox just gone into the dreaded 2ww.... please can you put me down for testing on 11 June. Thanks x

All added hun and good luck! I really hate the 2ww, i remember a time when i was blissfully unaware that this exsisted . . . .

me too. but atm im re-living those times :D

Embarrassed to say I am having trouble putting the signature on my profile. Sorry can someone talk me through it. x

Hey, me too, I have lost the original sig and now have no idea what I need before and after it!

Thanks for the new thread Razcox, FX'ed that non of us are here for very long!! Night number 5 of 6 tonight, so now on the homeward run, and at least the nights have fell at rather a convenient time this month, although DH had managed to get back from work early most of this wek so at least we have had time for a catch up and a hug!! :happydance:

FF has predicted that the :witch: should arrive CD 27, which is the 22nd please Razcox, it'll porbably be wrong after a 25 day cycle....
:hug:

moprning ladies... so im outta whack still and have no testing or temps and what not... i guess im just kinda going with the flow... being that my body hasnt seemed to go back to normal yet from the mc me and oh are freely just bding... lol as we please.. haha hopefully this will just catch an egg soon and we will be on our way back into 1st tri. and hopefully the same for all... we have giving up all the testing and temping and what not...cuz thats wen we got pregnant the first time..so i think i will keep it that way this time to... plus u dont even remember that 2ww half the time.. lol.... that horrible 2ww... lol... good luck ladies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->