Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Sounding good blonde.

sadmummy, i really hope you get a BFP to make mothers day a bit easier for you

Hi Ladies,
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their :bfp: and lots of :dust: to those still waiting to test. Just thought I would share that I got my :bfp: !!!

Sounds good Blondie.

Thanks for all the hugs.

Iam not feeling to down about it. Have decided to cool it abit and concentrate on getting the house straight etc. So NTNP at the mo but I am still a left over so will still be around! I like it here.

This AF is really painful and even woke me up last night it was making me feel sick. Nasty old :witch:

TMI and dumb question, but slippy cm is good right? :shy:

Boylovesgirl, that is fantastic news! Congrats! What were your symptoms???
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Samzi, the slippier, the better when it comes to CM. Get :sex:, girl!!!

Samzi - slippy is good :happydance:

Just been updating my symptoms on FF and it's upped my pg points to 84 :rofl::rofl: My body is doing wierd things today - desperate to get to bed tonight now so I can test in the morning and see if I get a :bfp: - but I thought that last month aswell :rofl:

Oh I love the TTC :muaha: of emotion :rofl::rofl:

Good luck, Blondie! Be sure to post as soon as test!!! :happydance::happydance:

Boylovesgirl, that is fantastic news! Congrats! What were your symptoms???
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Samzi, the slippier, the better when it comes to CM. Get :sex:, girl!!!

Thanks everyone. Hi caitlenc, I don't really have a lot symptoms..tired and the occasional boob ache and more creamy cm (tmi sorry). I got my first :bfp: at 8 DPO and I just tested because I am a POAS addict but I had a feeling that it was going to turn out positive. Sorry I can't give you more symptoms. Lots of :dust: to you!

hey ladies, i'm not sure on day of testing yet?? had a funny cycle with AF 2 days late so i'll update when either don't get AF or when she arrives!!

Hi Blondie,
I had a big temperature drop at 13 dpo and was sure that :witch: was coming as I also had AF type cramps. My temperature went up and down even after getting :bfp:. So you are definitely not out of the running yet. Your symptoms sound really promising - I hope you are joining us in First Tri in the next few days!
Polaris

hopefully next month will be your month girls.

i'm 7dpo today and i couldn't fight the urge to poas :blush:

anyway i did a sainsburys own and got a faint ghost evap type line but within 5min time frame. What does this mean? faulty test?

Oooh faint ghost evap or early :bfp: - if it came up within 5 minutes it sounds like a good sign. Did it have any colour to it? oooh excited now :happydance::happydance::happydance: Fingers x'd for you flowertot :)

it didn't have any colour to it i don't think but its so faint i can't really tell. i'm going to leave it until sat morning and test again. that will make me 10dpo. I haven't got any symptoms so i would put my money on it being an evap. will just have to wait and see...but i want to know now :hissy:

Hi Ladies,
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their :bfp: and lots of :dust: to those still waiting to test. Just thought I would share that I got my :bfp: !!!

CONRGATULATIONS!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i'm sure the rest of us will follow in your footsteps soon xx

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind if I join at this late stage. I am 10 DPO but apart from twingy sensitive boobs I have no symptoms. I started temping late this month so not even sure when I ovulated but I think it might have been CD10 which would leave me with a LP of 19 days. This seems quite long though?

Don't think I will test until I am late (if I am late) as it was horrible seeing the BFN last month.

Welcome, LeeLee!! Hope you get your :bfp: this month! I am 8 dpo, and no symptoms either, but trying to stay hopeful. Welcome to the Leftovers!!! :hugs:

Welcome, LeeLee!! Hope you get your :bfp: this month! I am 8 dpo, and no symptoms either, but trying to stay hopeful. Welcome to the Leftovers!!! :hugs:

Hi CaitlenC,

Thanks! You are just a couple of days behind me so hopefully we will get our :bfp: within a few days of each other! When are you testing?

Well, I'm trying to hold out for another week....then again, who do I think I'm kidding? :rofl::rofl:

What about you, Leelee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"