Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Front thread updated for everyone I think but let me know if I've missed you :)

Well 9dpo - stupidly did an IC this morning and it was :bfn: but that's my own stupid fault for testing early :rofl::rofl:

Temp jumped up this morning from 98.17 to 98.34 (it's been 98.17 ever since ovulation) so could be nothing but I'm going with PMA - trying to ignore that there hasn't been an implantation dip :rofl::rofl:

Boobs still not got any bigger though but still really thirsty and farting like a trooper :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh well only about 5 days until :witch: should arrive so not too much longer to drive myself insane :happydance::happydance:

Blondie - Don't worry about the lack of a dip i had nothing last month but still got that :bfp:

My preseed and IC arrived yesterday so i did one of the IC HPT last night and it was a :bfn: which was expected and is good as it means my body is back to normal. It also means any :bfp: i get in a few weeks (PMA all the way) will be a true :bfp: and nothing to do with the MC. . . . Still it was a bit hard to see that :bfn: nothing like seeing it in black and white to make it hit home.

im now starting my 2 WW its going to drag the fornights seem to get longer

Tell me about it - it just seems endless this time round. I'm getting so irritable at the moment and thinking of it seems to take up all of my day. I almost hate TTC as it's the one thing in life I don't seem able to "pass" first time round. I've always been an over achiever and this is driving me to the brink of insanity :cry:

Sorry PMA momentarily dipped there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

One of the secretaries just fetched me in some chocolate biscuits so levels risen again now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I agree, the TWW feels longer every month. It really makes you respect women who are long term TTC'ers, they must have the patience of Saints!!

Well, 7dpo today, absolutely no symptoms to speak of....but I have decided that no symptoms is my big symptom...so, roll on :bfp:! :rofl:

DH asked if I "felt" pregnant...poor guy looked like a sad Puppy dog when I promptly responded with a no. But I explained to him that in all likelihood, my bean hasn't even implanted yet, so no symptoms isn't unusual this early.

The guy is gonna be an expert in female reproduction and conception before this is over...he even knoiws what EWCM means!! :rofl::rofl:

Have a lovely day, my Leftovers!!:hugs:

I agree, the TWW feels longer every month. It really makes you respect women who are long term TTC'ers, they must have the patience of Saints!!

Well, 7dpo today, absolutely no symptoms to speak of....but I have decided that no symptoms is my big symptom...so, roll on :bfp:! :rofl:

DH asked if I "felt" pregnant...poor guy looked like a sad Puppy dog when I promptly responded with a no. But I explained to him that in all likelihood, my bean hasn't even implanted yet, so no symptoms isn't unusual this early.

The guy is gonna be an expert in female reproduction and conception before this is over...he even knoiws what EWCM means!! :rofl::rofl:

Have a lovely day, my Leftovers!!:hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:My DH just looked at me with an expression of horror on his face when I tried to explain about CM to him - I even offered to show him the "my beautiful cervix" site so he could understand it. I think as far as he is concerned he just wants me to give the green light whenever and he can just concentrate on doing his part of the deal :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep my DH was also the same. His face was a picture when I showed him the beautiful cervix website... he went a funny colour!!

Blondie I totally hear what you are saying about not really liking the whole TTC thing. I am one of the most impatient people ever and I want to get my :bfp: NOW!!!!! I am sick and tired of hearing my family say "these things take time" and " the average healthy couple can take six months to a year to conceive" !!!

I just wish I could relax, enjoy the trying and think it will happen when it happens. It would probably happen even quicker if I could do this!!! :happydance:

I agree about TTC being a pain, its the one thing we have no control over. Normally its just a case of going and getting what we want, sure you may have to wait a bit (we had to wait for 3 months for Ela our dog) but you know you are going to get it. Wanting a baby and getting one seem to have a huge gap in the middle . . . Its even worse for me now as getting that :bfp: was such a high and was like dangleing a carrot right in front of me.

I agree about TTC being a pain, its the one thing we have no control over. Normally its just a case of going and getting what we want, sure you may have to wait a bit (we had to wait for 3 months for Ela our dog) but you know you are going to get it. Wanting a baby and getting one seem to have a huge gap in the middle . . . Its even worse for me now as getting that :bfp: was such a high and was like dangleing a carrot right in front of me.

I know what you mean Raz - even though I thought I was lucky to get a :bfp: in second month of trying, since the mc I am now thinking - well I know I can so why is it not happening - and I'm just even more desperate to see those two lines again :dohh:

Anywhere all our PMA seems to be taking a nosedive with all this talk so I'll shut up now :happydance::happydance:

10dpo tomorrow so another day nearer to a :bfp:

I don't know when to test again - I did an IC this morning but was a :bfn: but at 9dpo I'm not exactly surprised. Will maybe wait until Friday morning now (11dpo) and try with an IC then and see if I can find an evap on it to fuel my wild imagination :rofl::rofl:

When are you testing?

I am out the :witch: has arrived with no warning at all. Very light but I am assuming she will apear in full force tomorrow.

Gona relax a bit now and hope I get caught in July. That will mean an April 2010 baby and a year of full paid maternity leave instead of 6 months!

Good luck everyone else left to test. I am still a left over lol.

Awww, Seasaw, sorry that nasty :witch: got you! Fingers Xed for next month!!

Blondie, not sure when to test, am only 6 or 7dpo today. Would like to hold off until at least 14dpo (I usually have a 16 day LP), because I really hate seeing those :bfn:'s! But, who knows if I'll be able to wait that long!! :blush:

The t-shirts sound fab, I think they should have a sparkly logo like our sig!!
:witch: is due on Thursday, I am feeling nervous!!
I know it will be a :bfn: though, I feel like :witch: cramps are strarting already:cry:
Good luck to everyone else
:hug:
x x x x x

wheres you PMA? it could be implantation its not over til the :witch: shows chin up :hug:

My PMA has totally gone, I started spotting last night which is normal for me just before :witch: I am gutted, feel like its never going to happen :cry: I know it's stupid because we haven't been ttc for long but I feel really fed up. It doesn't help that one of my DHs best friends has a baby due in the next week or so, I was hoping I would have a bean for when I have to go and see a new baby but I won't and it's going to make me feel worse :cry::cry:
I want to give up, don't think I can face another :witch: without my :bfp:
Good luck to everyone testing
:hug:

Awww, Butterfly, hang in there, sweetie! I know how you feel...:hugs:

Aww Butterfly and Seesaw - sorry :witch: has arrived - it's such a horrible feeling when you want that :bfp: so much :hug::hug:

Got awful heartburn tonight and my boobs seem to have doubled in size since this afternoon but they did that last month before :witch: arrived so trying not to get my hopes up :(

sorry that the :witch: got you girls.

i know what that you girls mean about this ttc being hard, im the kind of person that once she deciedes she wants something then she has to have it straight away so this is killing me.

hopefully next month will be your month girls.

i'm 7dpo today and i couldn't fight the urge to poas :blush:

anyway i did a sainsburys own and got a faint ghost evap type line but within 5min time frame. What does this mean? faulty test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->