Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

:hug: to Butterfly and Seasaw,
I have shocked my self with how OTT i have become and single minded about the whole TTC, in such a short space of time. I'm glad we are away this weekend as I will have to resist the urge to POAS to find out when I'm o'ing. Althou I will be packing my thermometer... oh, i must remeber to print out a bedside log from FF 2!

:hugs: to Butterfly & Seesaw. Maybe April will be our month, huh girls?

I haven't been around much the last few days - too much going on at work and have just been exhausted in the evenings. It's nice to have a few minutes to myself now (I have plonked Freya in front of Little Einsteins for a mo, that's not so bad, is it?).

It's nice to see the leftovers posting so much, although it does mean it takes a while to catch up if you miss a day or so! :rofl:

:dust:

hopefully next month will be your month girls.

i'm 7dpo today and i couldn't fight the urge to poas :blush:

anyway i did a sainsburys own and got a faint ghost evap type line but within 5min time frame. What does this mean? faulty test?

Oooh faint ghost evap or early :bfp: - if it came up within 5 minutes it sounds like a good sign. Did it have any colour to it? oooh excited now :happydance::happydance::happydance: Fingers x'd for you flowertot :)

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well 10dpo and my temp dropped from 98.34 yesterday to 97.9 this morning which is still over my coverline but could mean I'm out this month - a bit late for an implantation dip really :cry:

Though I did spend the entire drive to work this morning trying not to throw up - but could just be due to excess gas. And I'm still so so so thirsty it's ridiculous. Went to kitchen at work to get a drink a minute a go and came back with a cup of tea, a glass of water and a 500ml orange juice :rofl: water finished already so been back to top that up. Starting to panic that I might drown myself if I keep drinking this much - any idea what a safe limit to drink is? :dohh:

Oh and just entered all my details on FF - it now gives me 67 pg points and if I find charts like mine on the chart gallery then 57% of them are pregnancy ones - that surprised me given the temp drop but hey ho - if temp rises again tomorrow I might do another test but I've pretty much convinced myself I'm out (it's easier to do that and then accept it than to face disappointment in a few days when :witch: arrives :rofl::rofl:

Morning lovely left overs,

Well i'm now 5 DPO and I'm trying not to obsess over symptoms, Not that there is many on 5 DPO, :rofl: what should i be feeling at this point in moment?

also resisting POAS because that will feed my addiction and husband has locked them in a safe grrrrrr

I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you Seasaw and Butterfly, Babay dust for you both for next month x x x

Blondie, Nice to see your PMA is still intact :rofl: fingers crossed for your BFP x

:rofl::rofl: DH doesn't even know where i keep all my tests so no chance of him hiding them from me - he wouldn't be that brave either. :)

Though I was good and didn't test this morning at 10dpo - will maybe try one tomorrow but I expect it will be a :bfn:

:rofl::rofl: DH doesn't even know where i keep all my tests so no chance of him hiding them from me - he wouldn't be that brave either. :)

Though I was good and didn't test this morning at 10dpo - will maybe try one tomorrow but I expect it will be a :bfn:

Mine found mine in what he throught was a make up bag but it was really a full of sticks and equipment no TTCer would be seen without :rofl:

So have you only got 4 days left, ohhhh you braver than me, already been to boots and bought a secret stash

:hug: to Butterfly & Seesaw, i always have a mini pity party with Pizza and beer or wine when AF arrives. I also spend a few days doing or eating things i couldn't do if i had got the :bfp: , anyone else do this?

Now on CD9 and only 2 days until i get to POAS and see when i am going to OV, BD'ed last night for the first time since MC just for fun and it was nice to remember that sometimes it isn't about baby making. The dogs were sleeping in our room last night as Ela was a bit unwell so i think that they got more of a show then they were expecting!! :rofl:

:hug: to Butterfly & Seesaw, i always have a mini pity party with Pizza and beer or wine when AF arrives. I also spend a few days doing or eating things i couldn't do if i had got the :bfp: , anyone else do this?

Now on CD9 and only 2 days until i get to POAS and see when i am going to OV, BD'ed last night for the first time since MC just for fun and it was nice to remember that sometimes it isn't about baby making. The dogs were sleeping in our room last night as Ela was a bit unwell so i think that they got more of a show then they were expecting!! :rofl:

we used to be like this with our dog babe we couldn't do anything in the way of :sex: as she would howl :blush: so she was band from the bedroom for an hour, but then i'd feel guilty after so would have to give her treats and pet a little more than normal she soon cottoned on and actively left the room every night for an hour :rofl::rofl: she must of through we were rabbits x x

we used to be like this with our dog babe we couldn't do anything in the way of :sex: as she would howl :blush: so she was band from the bedroom for an hour, but then i'd feel guilty after so would have to give her treats and pet a little more than normal she soon cottoned on and actively left the room every night for an hour :rofl::rofl: she must of through we were rabbits x x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: We have two Pups, and if we kick them out of the room, they scratch the door down, so they have lots of experience with watching their humans behave like animals. :blush:

Flowertot, Fingers Xed for your :bfp:!

I am 8dpo, no real symptoms...but still in with the PMA, I really want to give DH a :bfp: for his Birthday next week.

Have a wonderful day, my lovely leftovers! :hugs:

Our cats try and attack our feet and if we aren't areful they will try and tunnel under the covers - had a couple of times when DH and I just collpased in laughter as we forgot to shut door and next thing there is a kitten sat next to your head purring away contentedly. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Nowadays the kittens are shut out of bedroom until all :sex: is over with :)

hi ladies.

had some quite uncomfy shooting pains on one side of abdomen last night.

had it the night before but not as bad. whats going on?!

will see what happens tonight!

Hi Samizi - could it be ovulation? Do you know whereabouts in your cycle you are?

Speaking of which over the last half hour I have noticed slight crampy, stretchy feelings right where my uterus would be - as I'm 10dpo this could be :witch: about to make her move in a few days - or maybe the temp drop today was due to implanation and it's implantation I'm feeling :rofl::rofl:

God I AM driving myself insane - on one hand I convince myself that everything is a sign of being pregnant and then on the other I convince myself that I'm imagining it and the :witch: it almost here :muaha:

not a clue. as you know(if you have read my journal lol) i went back on the pill, then came off it after a week through, then the breakthrough bleed came which finished last weekend. i doubt it would be ov? no idea though tbh!

just noticed this! :dohh: i've still got the old sig ... can anyone update me? or tell me how i do it?
7 dpo planning to test 17th March (if i can hold out till then)

Hi All,

I am 5DPO today and have been having slight cramps since ovulation which I don't remember having last month. This is only my 2nd month TTC so am still getting to grips with what is normal and what is not. Also got a few twinges in my bbs this morning.

It's driving me mad. I don't thing I have ever wished my life away so much since TTC.

AF is due on Mothers Day. Wouldn't it be nice to get a BFP. This Mothers Day is going to be especially hard for me. Not looking forward to this day at all unless I get my :bfp: of course.

:dust: to you all.

xxxx

thanx blondie, could you send me the new sig please :)

This is the link for the sig

[**url=https://www.familylobby.com][img**]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3053824fltt.gif[/img**][/url**]

copy and paste the above text into your sig and then delete all the *'s there are 8 in total so make sure you delete them all

Probably an easier way of doing it but I'm a complete technoblonde :)

Hi ellie and sadmummy - added you to the first post.

Above is instructions on how to get team sig :)

Oooh these twinges are getting wierd - all sort of stretchy / pully feeling down there - this is what I had last time I had a :bfp: and don't usually get them when :witch: is due - but desperately trying not to get my hopes up!

Will see what temp does tomorrow to see if it rises or not :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you Blondie xxxxx Lets hope its the start of lots more :bfp: 's for March/april

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->