Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

OMG!! OMG!!!! Blondie, that is so totally :bfp:!!:happydance::happydance:

My DH is sitting here, and even he can totally see it!! Hold that pee, and go get a good test! I am so excited for you!!!!:hugs::hugs:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Okay, breathing again now. Good morning, my lovely leftovers! I am 9dpo at best, and have managed to avoid testing so far. Just don't want to see that :bfn:. I do have sore BB's, but that is a common symptom for me during the TWW. I am in Graduate classes all weekend, and then away at a party Saturday night, so hopefully will be distracted enough to avoid testing in the next couple of days.

Tell me, girls, when would be a good day to test? I'm down for the 22nd, but that is obviously not happening if I'm 9dpo. Any thoughts?

Have a great day, girls!

I see a line there blondie! Defo a :bfp: to me :) :happydance: Well done you!

I know what you mean about waiting to go to 1st tri though, i am going to wait until i'm 6 weeks (day MC happened last time) before i go when i next get my :bfp: . . . .

My DH is sitting here, and even he can totally see it!! Hold that pee, and go get a good test! I am so excited for you!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Okay, breathing again now. Good morning, my lovely leftovers! I am 9dpo at best, and have managed to avoid testing so far. Just don't want to see that :bfn:. I do have sore BB's, but that is a common symptom for me during the TWW. I am in Graduate classes all weekend, and then away at a party Saturday night, so hopefully will be distracted enough to avoid testing in the next couple of days.

Tell me, girls, when would be a good day to test? I'm down for the 22nd, but that is obviously not happening if I'm 9dpo. Any thoughts?

Have a great day, girls!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Have a load of FRER at home so will do one tomorrow morning and let you all know what it says :)

Well I got a :bfn: on 9dpo and 10dpo but got that result this morning at 11dpo so I'd hold out as long as you can :)

I know what you mean about waiting to go to 1st tri though, i am going to wait until i'm 6 weeks (day MC happened last time) before i go when i next get my :bfp: . . . .

Which will be this month, Raz!! PMA!!!! :hugs:

Have a great day, girls!

Hiya Caitlen,

I am going to wait until I am late (am due either the 20th/21st) as I was devastated to see the :bfn: last month. Hope I can hold out that long. That said, if my temps continue to be good I might test before then.

Definitely - I'm expecting good things from a few of you in the next few days - got high hopes for Caitlenc and Topazicatz and Razcox in particular :)

Don't worry Raz - it only took me until the 2nd cycle after mc to get this one and it seems to be very common that ladies get :bfp: in the next couple of cycles after mc by looking at what people post so expect you to be showing us your :bfp: very soon :)

blondie, that last pic def looks like a :bfp: i think you can justify cracking open a frer. :happydance:

caitlin im gonna try and hold out til the 22nd to test although :witch: shoiuld arrive on the 21st

blondie, that last pic def looks like a :bfp: i think you can justify cracking open a frer. :happydance:

caitlin im gonna try and hold out til the 22nd to test although :witch: shoiuld arrive on the 21st

Hi,

I am the exact same as you. AF due on the 21st but will try and hold out til the 22nd. Any symptoms with you?

Off the topic I've just seen your website, your dogs are stunning and very cute!! is that a picture of Ela on your i.d?

Definitely - I'm expecting good things from a few of you in the next few days - got high hopes for Caitlenc and Topazicatz and Razcox in particular :)

Don't worry Raz - it only took me until the 2nd cycle after mc to get this one and it seems to be very common that ladies get :bfp: in the next couple of cycles after mc by looking at what people post so expect you to be showing us your :bfp: very soon :)

It's more clear on this one, can i say congrates now or should i wait for tomorrow. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'd wait for tomorrow before getting too excited for me (like I'm not already floating around in a daydream this morning :rofl: )

If I get a stronger line on a FRER tomorrow then I'll be a wee bit happier :happydance:

Off the topic I've just seen your website, your dogs are stunning and very cute!! is that a picture of Ela on your i.d?

LOL, Thanks! Yeah its Ela on my ID she is a pain at the min as she is 11 months old and into the stroppy teenager phase. She is too smart for her own good and its a game trying to stay one step ahead of her! The little cow has now learnt how to slip her collar so we are getting her a harness the weekend, that should piss on her crips! :rofl:

Gonna try my best as everything is pointing to my body being back to normal, CM is getting watery and CP is going up and opening. I was going to wait until CD11/12 to use OPK but i think i will do one tonight . . . Don't want to miss the egg.

Gonna try my best as everything is pointing to my body being back to normal, CM is getting watery and CP is going up and opening. I was going to wait until CD11/12 to use OPK but i think i will do one tonight . . . Don't want to miss the egg.

Oooh it's sounding promising :) Get those opks out and get that eggy caught :happydance::happydance: Fingers x'd for you :)

hey ladies.

was so tired last night i wasted the opportunity to jump OH :rofl: (plus he was tired anyway)

tonighti will succeed though!

Ohhh we have been moved!

Oooh I had a bit of a panic then :happydance: I've moved house 3 times in the last 2 years so have panic attacks whenever I have to think about changing location :rofl::rofl:

Blondie i'm very excited for you. I could defo see a faint line on the test. But I am away this weekend so not going to be able to find out until I am back. So congratulations for tomorrow if you do get your :bfp:.. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Well I have my bag packed which includes my thermometer, my alarm clock to wake me up at 7.15am to ensure my temps are taken at the same time, pre-conception vits., bottle of evening primrose vits., black cohsh vits. and agnus castus vits. .... hmmm... i sometimes wonder if I am taking this whole TTC thing a bit too far!!!! :rofl:

Hi,

I am the exact same as you. AF due on the 21st but will try and hold out til the 22nd. Any symptoms with you?

i have felt sick for the past 2 days but thats about it other than the bowel stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->