Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Blondie i'm very excited for you. I could defo see a faint line on the test. But I am away this weekend so not going to be able to find out until I am back. So congratulations for tomorrow if you do get your :bfp:.. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Well I have my bag packed which includes my thermometer, my alarm clock to wake me up at 7.15am to ensure my temps are taken at the same time, pre-conception vits., bottle of evening primrose vits., black cohsh vits. and agnus castus vits. .... hmmm... i sometimes wonder if I am taking this whole TTC thing a bit too far!!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:Sounds like you are well prepared, Girl!! Have a great weekend! :hugs:

Though I was good and didn't test this morning at 10dpo - will maybe try one tomorrow but I expect it will be a :bfn:

What was he doing in ur make up bag???????????....................

Hi Ladies,
Thought I should explain random quote, posted, then saw had quoted the last bit, then DH came up the stairs and I just had to go..... Work hellish last night so didn't get chance to repost!!!!

I am away this weekend too, however FX'ed for u Blondie, can I host the next team please as it seems to bring luck :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Razcox, we have a staff, 18month old who is bonkers, for some reason he decided after months of staying in the boot of the car that the knee of woever was in the drivers seat was far more comfy, so we took him to halfords... u should have seen the loks that we got as we put together the barrier in the car park....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oooh Blondie, I think that is a :bfp:!!! Really pleased for you!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Blondie!!
Mum2bewaiting - I think it'll be a mad rush to host the next one as you're right, it does seem to bring good luck!!

I think I may need to start doing something about tracking what's going on with me. Maybe I'll start temping or something? I don't have a clue when (or if!) I ov, which makes it tricky to know when's the best time to get down to business :) - although I'm quite enjoying working on the theory that any time's a good time!!
This is cycle 3 for me, and I am extremely impatient at the best of times so am finding it reeeeeaallly difficult.

Good luck Leftovers!
:dust:

OMG!! OMG!!!! Blondie, that is so totally :bfp:!!:happydance::happydance:

My DH is sitting here, and even he can totally see it!! Hold that pee, and go get a good test! I am so excited for you!!!!:hugs::hugs:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Okay, breathing again now. Good morning, my lovely leftovers! I am 9dpo at best, and have managed to avoid testing so far. Just don't want to see that :bfn:. I do have sore BB's, but that is a common symptom for me during the TWW. I am in Graduate classes all weekend, and then away at a party Saturday night, so hopefully will be distracted enough to avoid testing in the next couple of days.

Tell me, girls, when would be a good day to test? I'm down for the 22nd, but that is obviously not happening if I'm 9dpo. Any thoughts?

Have a great day, girls!

i caved in at 7/8 dpo!! i was going to wait until sat but think i will try and leave it until wed when i will be 14dpo.

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Well got home last night and did a FRER and it was :bfp: and did another one this morning (12dpo) and was a much stronger :bfp: so I guess you can say I'm officially :bfp: :bfp::bfp:

Will post photos later.

Now ladies who is next to join me?

OMG Congrates hun (yay I got to say it today) I'm so happy for you :happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

You will be missed tho, I'll miss the fact that i'll be the only one on TTC at 8am to see the first posts :rofl:

I bet your on :cloud9:

xx

Um, Blondie, I think that would be me...did FRER this morning at 10dpo, and there is a faint but definite line, DH can see it as well!! (I caved and couldn't wait to do my Birthday surprise for him, as I was so freaked out).

So, I am cautiously optimistic, will do another test tomorrow or Monday before making any kind of official announcement. Congrats to you, Blondie, maybe we can be bump buddies! :happydance:

Keep your fingers Xed for me girls, am hoping this is real and that it sticks! :happydance::happydance:

Wow, that is great news for both of you! A big congrats!!!

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Well got home last night and did a FRER and it was :bfp: and did another one this morning (12dpo) and was a much stronger :bfp: so I guess you can say I'm officially :bfp: :bfp::bfp:

Will post photos later.

Now ladies who is next to join me?

Congratulations Blondie, very pleased for you, I'm sure everything will be ok for you this time. :happydance::happydance:

Um, Blondie, I think that would be me...did FRER this morning at 10dpo, and there is a faint but definite line, DH can see it as well!! (I caved and couldn't wait to do my Birthday surprise for him, as I was so freaked out).

So, I am cautiously optimistic, will do another test tomorrow or Monday before making any kind of official announcement. Congrats to you, Blondie, maybe we can be bump buddies! :happydance:

Keep your fingers Xed for me girls, am hoping this is real and that it sticks! :happydance::happydance:

Sounds very promising for you Caitlenc, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Well ladies, sorry I havent been about for a few day's but I've been away with work, it looks very promising for a few of you which I'm really pleased about.

I'm now 8dpo and I feel nothing so I presuming I'm out this month which is annoying but I'm just glad my body seems to be getting back to normal after coming of the pill in December. Good luck to everyone else who's testing in the next few days. xxx

OMG OMG OMG - please please let it be a nice strong :bfp: so we can be bump buddies :dust: :dust:

Congratulations :happydance::happydance:

Well ladies, sorry I havent been about for a few day's but I've been away with work, it looks very promising for a few of you which I'm really pleased about.

I'm now 8dpo and I feel nothing so I presuming I'm out this month which is annoying but I'm just glad my body seems to be getting back to normal after coming of the pill in December. Good luck to everyone else who's testing in the next few days. xxx

My symptoms only really started kicking in at 9/10dpo this month pupkin so don't give up hope yet :hug::hug: Fingers x'd for you :)

My symptoms only really started kicking in at 9/10dpo this month pupkin so don't give up hope yet :hug::hug: Fingers x'd for you :)

Thank Blondie, will try and stay positive till the :witch: turns up.

Thanks for all the congrats, ladies! I took a digi this afternoon (FR Gold) with a 2 hour hold and got a positive, so I think that equals a :bfp:!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am nervous but very excited, it seems totally unreal! Digi's don't give false positives, do they?? :blush::blush:

DH is so cute...he's all excited to know his :spermy: can swim!!

Pipkin, I still have no real symptoms, so you're definitely not out yet. Topaz, fingers crossed for you that this is your month, too. Here's to the Knocked-up Naughties!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->