Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Topaz, sorry about the BFN, but it's still early yet. Keep up your PMA, Sweetie!!

Congrats Caitlen!
O my goodness... could it be that the leftovers are even luckier than the original Naughties?

Is there a 'Knocked Up Naughties' thread in 1st tri? If not you should definitely start one and we will hopefully all see you there soon!!!

Topaz - don't give up! Seems like a few of the girls have had very few/no symptoms right up to getting their :bfp:, so there's still hope yet! Are you planning on testing again soon?
I guess I'll give it a go about 5 April, if the :witch: hasn't got me by then. It's my birthday next month. I'm a little torn between thinking how cool it would be to be up the duff by then, and also how nice it would be to celebrate (drown my sorrows) with a nice red. :wine:

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Well got home last night and did a FRER and it was :bfp: and did another one this morning (12dpo) and was a much stronger :bfp: so I guess you can say I'm officially :bfp: :bfp::bfp:

Will post photos later.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now ladies who is next to join me?

Congratulations Caitlen !!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i tested this morning with a FRER (just couldn't wait) at 10dpo and got a :bfn:. does this mean i'm pretty much out?
xx

Flowertot, you are totally not out!! The number of women who don't get :bfp:'s until after :witch: is due is astronomical! I can't believe I got it this early, it actually makes it hard to believe it's even real!

Fingers Xed for you, sweetie, give it a couple of days and test again!!

im gonna go back to my original plan of not testing til im late.
i really dont think i ll get a bfp though as it was 3 day old sperm.
think i just got my hopes up a little cos i was having a few symptoms but they seem to have gone now.

Wow congrates about the :bfp: ladies! Heres hoping this thread turns out to be lucky for everyone!

To all the early testers don't worry if you got a :bfn: last cycle i tested at 10DPO and and it was a :bfn: so i waited until AF was due and tested again i think i saw a line but it was a hold it up to the light shut your eyes a bit one! I didn't get a strong :bfp: until the day after AF was due. So it really isn't over until the :witch: shows up xxxx

Well i am feeling really excited about this month, got a +opk yesterday and today i have EWCM and some bleeding/spotting. Now the only other time i had bleeding around the time OV was due was last cycle and i got that :bfp: so i really think we could do it again this month :happydance: . . . . It just seems right somehow. Its very early for me as i am only on CD 12 but i guess its a result of the MC playing with my cycles. Most women seem to have longer ones but just to be different it seems mine is going to be shorter. Still i guess thats about right for my body it never goes as planned! :rofl; We BD'ed last night with preseed and i will make sure to do it again tonight and tomorrow. The troops are being sent in!

Awesome PMA, Razcox!! I've read that you are really fertile after a miscarriage, so fingers Xed this is your month! I have a good feeling for you! :happydance::hugs:

yay caitlenc - we can be bump buddies :happydance::happydance:

Not going into first tri myself for a couple of weeks as want to get safely to 6 weeks first so I will be sticking here with my lovely leftovers :)

Topazicat - it aint over until the :witch: arrives - I got a :bfn: at 10dpo

Good luck girlies - I want more :bfp:s to report from you all.

Congratulations to the graduates !!!!

Still have no idea of dates so I guess if AF hasn't showed by 27th March I will test - having random symptoms especially erect and tender nips.

Hi Mrs Doddy

Hope you get your :bfp: - fingers x'd for you - it's looking like another good month for :bfp: in the leftovers so stick with us honey :happydance::happydance:

Just been looking at the first page and after this month there isnt gonna be many of us left.

I'm not due AF till Friday but I'm symptom spotting like mad. I was really irritable yesterday and couldn't shake my bad mood. I really tired today and can't be bothered doing anything. Haven't even had a glass of wine like I usually do on a Sunday evening. I'm only 9DPO so fingers crossed for this month. OH's birthday is on Saturday and he's working away from home from Monday till Friday so would be a great present for him.

Just been looking at the first page and after this month there isnt gonna be many of us left.

This is a team topazicatz :) and I'm not going to leave any of the team behind on this mission so you will all be coming over to first tri with us whether you are prepared for it or not :happydance::happydance:

Once I'm on a mission I'm really on a mission so I will be getting you into first tri even if I have to come to wherever you live and impregnate you all myself :rofl::rofl:

Anyway I'm not going into first tri myself yet until I'm a bit more convinced about this pregnancy ( so that will probably be about 39 weeks :dohh: ) so you are stuck with me for a while yet - but I promise to spend my days here sending you are :bfp: vibes and sprinkling baby dust :dust: :dust:

glad to hear it blondie :hugs: ;)

we havent dtd this weekend (well we did, but he didnt do his thang - dammit :p) :rofl:

gonna make sure i jump him tonight :rofl: cos i go home tomorrow and not seeing him for 2 weeks :cry:

OMG.... Congratulations to both Blondie and Caitlenc. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was half expecting Blondie's:bfp:but to have another one is great news!!!

Well I had a great weekend with lots of :sex: so fingers crossed!!!

OMG.... Congratulations to both Blondie and Caitlenc. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was half expecting Blondie's:bfp:but to have another one is great news!!!

Well I had a great weekend with lots of :sex: so fingers crossed!!!

That's what I like to hear mamawannabe - mass mobilisation of the troops

Attention! :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: swim swim

Mission catch eggy :spermy: :spermy:

Flowertot, you are totally not out!! The number of women who don't get :bfp:'s until after :witch: is due is astronomical! I can't believe I got it this early, it actually makes it hard to believe it's even real!

Fingers Xed for you, sweetie, give it a couple of days and test again!!

i've just been reading up on the stats and i feel a bit better now. i had a miscarriage in jan and i tested :bfn: at 13dpo and :bfp: at 17dpo. i'm not sure if this is just normal for me or if it had anything to do with slow rising levels of hormones connected to the miscarriage. i do have an 18 month old daughter and i only did my first test with her at 17dpo which was :bfp: so i don't know if i would have gotten it earlier or not.

like lots of other girls on here i think i have every symptom going:

twinges in bbs
tired
better sense of smell (tmi here but when i tested i left the hpt on my bedside table for a couple of hours and i could smell it like stale wee as soon as i walked back into the room)
feeling a little bit sick
headaches
creamy cm

bet i won't be pregnant now because with my daughter i didn't have a single symptom, hence only testing at 17dpo!

sorry for the long post xx

Flowertot and Topazicatz, I have an especially good feeling about you both! :happydance::happydance:

Blondie, I'm with you, am in no rush to move over to First Tri anytime soon...am too nervous, and would miss my Lovely Leftovers too much! :hug:

And, I agree that we should bring them all withus!!:rofl::rofl:

PS---I am sooo sleepy! :sleep:

Mammawannabe, I love your approach!! I :sex: every day from 3 days before O, and twice on O day! My plan this month was to surround that eggie, and it seemed to work! My philosophy is this: the more :spermy::spermy::spermy:, the better!

Come on, Ladies, go jump your men!!:happydance::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->