Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi ladies,

well pretty sure I'm out this month, did a test this morning at 11dpo with FMU and :bfn:, my Luner Phase last time was 12 days past OV so I'm pretty sure it will be the same this month, I'm also feeling like I've got period pain cramps coming, which was the same last month.

Think I'm going to have a break TTC as I'm putting myself under too much pressure and it's not good for me, I hate seeing that :bfn: so much, maybe I'm baron (ha ha ha) I feel angry at myself as there are some women on here that have been trying a whole lot longer than me but I can't help feeling sorry for myself. I will confirm I'm out as soon as I get the :witch: and then I'll have a break and go for it again so I get a 2010 baby, I will of course still check in on you all.

Good luck to everyone who already has their :bfp: and :dust::dust: to those who are trying.

Pipkin - please don't give up hope yet honey :hug::hug: I know how fustrating it is and I really hope you get your :bfp: really really soon. 11dpo is still really early but if it isn't to be this month then you may get that christmas baby next month :)

:hug::hug::hug:

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

I really need to stop poas as I'm an addict - comparing each line to the day before to check it's getting a little bit stronger. Here is this mornings FRER at 14dpo - definitely no need to squint on this one so hoping it is a good sign :happydance:

Ooh and I'm 4 weeks pregnant today :happydance: - was very nervous when I first got bfp as it was 3w3d and so so early but every day is a step forward at the moment :dust:

Attachments

• 14dpofmu.jpg
    14dpofmu.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2
that looks great blondie, im sure this one is a sticky one :dust:

well im having a few mild cramps this morning, im lucky that i dont normally get cramps with the :witch: so i might be getting a little excited now.

well im having a few mild cramps this morning, im lucky that i dont normally get cramps with the :witch: so i might be getting a little excited now.

I've got everything crossed for you topazicat :) Have you decided when you are going to test?

Been working on an additional signature for those of us who have got our :bfp: and for those that will be getting :bfp: very shortly (ie all of you!!! :) )

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3111808fltt.gif

[**url=https://www.familylobby.com][**img]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3111808fltt.gif[/img**][/url**]

Again I'm a bit of a techno-blonde so copy and paste above into your sig and delete the 8 *'s :)

PS You still aren't getting rid of me for a few more weeks :happydance:

Have updated front post and taken off first half of march now - anyone missed off please let me know and I will update :)

I was sure i was OVing yesterday and expected my temps to go up this morning. My CP was high i had a bit of spotting and pain so we :sex: last night and on Sat night. Well before i went to bed my CP was really low (still open) and i got a -OPK this morning, but more bleeding and my temps are still low . . . Now i have no idea if i have OVed or not. Oh well i will keep charting, using OPKs and lots of :sex: just in case!! :rofl:

Blondie: loving the knocked up naughties sig, just hope in a few weeks i will be joining you

I've got everything crossed for you topazicat :) Have you decided when you are going to test?

i just did with SMU and it was :bfn: im now thinking maybe its just gas, think i got ahead of myself oh well will wait for the :witch: to arrive on sat now

gl hun.

im waiting for AF to come, no idea when she will, but i doubt we caught this month as no idea when ov and only dtd once properly this month.

roll on AF so can get sorted out!!

I really need to stop poas as I'm an addict - comparing each line to the day before to check it's getting a little bit stronger. Here is this mornings FRER at 14dpo - definitely no need to squint on this one so hoping it is a good sign :happydance:

Ooh and I'm 4 weeks pregnant today :happydance: - was very nervous when I first got bfp as it was 3w3d and so so early but every day is a step forward at the moment :dust:

I am so glad you said that, Blondie! I am doing the same thing! I have taken sooo many tests, and thank God they are getting a bit darker every day. I am sooo nervous...:blush:

Pipkin, hunni, I really do know how you feel...my plan if I didn't get it this month was to not try, not prevent, because the stress is too much. I only tried for 3 months, and I swear they were the longest 3 months of my life!! Hang in there, sweetie, it will happen for you, I just know it! :hugs:

Arr I'm really happy you guys are staying with us, i thought i wouldbe the only one left behind as you all look like your going to have a BFP's soon :happydance::happydance:

I'd much rather hang around in here than move to first tri - there are so many extra things to worry about when you read first tri posts so I'm going to delay reading them as long as possible.

And once a few more of you have got :bfp: I will set up a Knocked Up Naughties thread in the pregnancy buddies section so we can all move over there. But for now I'm quite happy here with my lovely leftovers :)

OMG.... Congratulations to both Blondie and Caitlenc. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was half expecting Blondie's:bfp:but to have another one is great news!!!

Well I had a great weekend with lots of :sex: so fingers crossed!!!

That's what I like to hear mamawannabe - mass mobilisation of the troops

Attention! :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: swim swim

Mission catch eggy :spermy: :spermy:

Well after putting my temps in this morning, FF is saying I ovulated on Friday.... oooh Friday 13th (could this be unlucky?!) and I :sex:at least once everyday leading up to ovulation, twice on day of ovulation and once after (just for good measures!!!). FF is saying I have a high chance of :bfp: so I am hoping to be a knocked up naughty!!! PMA all the way!

Oooh that sounds very good mamawannabe - we only did the deed the day before, the day of and the day after ovulation so you should have far more troops than we had :rofl:

Fingers x'd :dust:

Hello girls!

I haven't been around in so long, just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to all the new bfp's and good luck to everyone else.

I'm still too scared to go into first tri but I'm suffering with some lovely morning sickness at the moment which is strangely comforting lol. I'm quite happy coz I got my 3+ on a digi which I'm hoping is a good sign.

Hope you're all ok x

I am so glad you said that, Blondie! I am doing the same thing! I have taken sooo many tests, and thank God they are getting a bit darker every day. I am sooo nervous...:blush:

Pipkin, hunni, I really do know how you feel...my plan if I didn't get it this month was to not try, not prevent, because the stress is too much. I only tried for 3 months, and I swear they were the longest 3 months of my life!! Hang in there, sweetie, it will happen for you, I just know it! :hugs:

Thanks Caitlen. So glad you got your :bfp: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->