Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi all, I just want to say a BIG thank you to all of you, your kind words have helped me a lot, I'm just glad we've got such a great group of ladies on here and don't worry I'm seriously going to get that PMA working when the bleeding stops. :hug: to you all.

Lets see some more :bfp:'s this month please. Go Razcox Go.

Hi ladies

I'm ok - still around. Parents now gone and I'm taking rest of week off as sick leave as I'm so tired.

Hopefully 5 days off work will give me a chance to get some energy back as I'm seriously struggling at the moment. Could sleep for 20 hours a day!

Pipkin - I'm sorry honey :hugs: , try and keep that PMA going

Tori - Sorry about your OH dad :hugs: , at least he will no longer be in pain but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm not in a position to shoot you down in flames as I caved in the other day and had a cigarette aswell as I was in such a mess :hugs: Just try not to have too many and once things settle down you will feel better about quitting again :hugs:

I've sort of lost track of where everyone else is at the moment but :hug: to you all.

And just for a laugh you can see my latest chubby photos taken yesterday - definitely thickening around middle but more bloat than bump I think. I just look like I've had too many pies and I'm struggling to fit in any of my clothes anymore :hissy:

First photo was at 11w5d and 2nd is 13w3d

That bump is looking great Blondie.

Really sorry to hear what you're going through Tori. :hugs:

pipkin :hugs:

jenny - :hugs:

Razcox - Hugs:

Blondie - Hope you enjoy your time off.

Caitlen - i can see hope the doppler may get addictive. i might get one myself but i'm worried that it might get to the point where i have to leave my house with it attached to me to go shopping :rofl:

Sorry girls i can't remember what everyone has said because i'm really tired today.

nothing to report here apart from feeling quite sick, oh and i've booked my early scan for 6th June and i'm counting down!

Really sorry to hear what you're going through Tori. :hugs:

pipkin :hugs:

jenny - :hugs:

Razcox - Hugs:

Blondie - Hope you enjoy your time off.

Caitlen - i can see hope the doppler may get addictive. i might get one myself but i'm worried that it might get to the point where i have to leave my house with it attached to me to go shopping :rofl:

Sorry girls i can't remember what everyone has said because i'm really tired today.

nothing to report here apart from feeling quite sick, oh and i've booked my early scan for 6th June and i'm counting down!

Yay to the early scan, we need more photo's of little beans on here. xx

morning girls how are we all today ?

pipkin

Razcox -

Blondie -

Caitlen

Flowertot

Tori

Sending you all big :hug::hug::dance:

Sorry i seem to be in a rather good mood today apart from having stinky gas (tmi) :rofl: glad OH is at work or i'd be killing him with it lol still no sign of:witch: even though i've been having some mild cramps at night but nothing yet so we will see what happends their think if it aint arrived by next wed i will test again and take it from their :) i've now got my ebay shop up and running so we will see how long that lasts :D

best be off just now :hug::hug::hug: to anyone i have missed p.s do you guys have facebook??? xxxxx

afternoon ladies well i recieved my poas'S from ebay the other day just the cheapie ones the 10miu and i did one yesterday and nothing obviously too early just wanted to test them out lol..but did one today and got the faintest line...do you think it's possible to pick it up this early? my af isn't due to next Friday xx

Jenny - dont apologise for being happy. thats a good think!! Yes i'm on facebook Michelle Jones - Bouzaglo

Bouzaglo is my married name, its quite a mouthful :rofl:

Mummysuzie - its possible! i got my :bfp: at 9dpo, it was very faint but there. i think it depends how early implantation takes place. how many dpo are you?

i'm sooooo bloated today, i hope it goes down soon!

oooh, MummySuzie, that is so great!! Can't wait until you test again!!:happydance:

Jenny, I am on facebook, under Caitlen Cohane Sheeran. Be my friend?:rofl:

Flower, I'm going to friend you on FB!

Hope all of you ladies are well. Have a fab weekend!!:hug:

Oooh, I just noticed I moved up a box on my ticker!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you caitlenc and flowertot. Am 7dpo so i know it's really early..not getting my hopes up tho.. am going to test tomorrow morning again..last time i was pregnant i got implantation bleeding but i haven't so far.. do you always bleed when implantation happens? x

No, i think only 30% of women bleed during implantation.

Jenny - dont apologise for being happy. thats a good think!! Yes i'm on facebook Michelle Jones - Bouzaglo

Bouzaglo is my married name, its quite a mouthful :rofl:

Mummysuzie - its possible! i got my :bfp: at 9dpo, it was very faint but there. i think it depends how early implantation takes place. how many dpo are you?

i'm sooooo bloated today, i hope it goes down soon!

lol mine is Heirs as in Heir too a thrown how posh eh:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: though its not my married name my married name will be Callender as of june next year :D:D:D:D :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

oooh, MummySuzie, that is so great!! Can't wait until you test again!!:happydance:

Jenny, I am on facebook, under Caitlen Cohane Sheeran. Be my friend?:rofl:

Flower, I'm going to friend you on FB!

Hope all of you ladies are well. Have a fab weekend!!:hug:

Will you be my friend i have no one :( i think al go eat worms big fat juicy one wee skinny ones and i dont know how the rest of the song goes :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: xx

have you tested mummysuzie???

i've never had implantation bleeding. Fingers x'ed :hugs:

2 days to go! Still getting bad period pains and can't stop going to the loo to check if af has arrived!!! And still no symptoms!!!
I really don't want her to arrive!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, hope everyones well!
x x x x x

Afternoon ladies sorry been working..well done one this morning and there was no line..just did one there and was a faint line..had to stare really hard haha but there was a really faint one..i am only 8 DPO so thinking might be a bit early? not heard alot of good things about these tests tho..my bbs are hurting a bit today and quite a bit of cm so who knows? lol..

fingers x'ed for you hun.

Maybe leave it a couple of days and buy a tesco/sainsburys/asda one. they are about £5.00 for two. they worked well for me.

Thank you Flowertot..live on an island so just the expensive one's here but going across the water Monday so will buy a cheapie one then..will try again tomorrow morning with the cheapie ones and see what it says..x

heya ladies

well back from my hols and got lots of catching up to do. will be back later for a proper read :hugs:

tyler - so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

blondie - off days are allowed, glad everything going well :hugs:

beth & cait - glad all running smoothly for you :hugs:

goodluck for those in the TWW and those waiting to OV!

tori - LOVING the scan pic :happydance: :hugs:

flowertot - goodluck for the scan :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"