Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

hi girls.

just got my blood results back from monday.

4weeks 0 days - hcg 600+ (don't know exact)
4weeks 6 days - hcg 7,159

it has a doubling time of 1.6 days

if i'd have gone for the test at 5weeks 0 days (like i was suppose to) im guessing the result would have over 10,000.

normal range for 5 weeks is something like 100 - 7,000

should i be worried by these results or still suspect multiple?

i'm not sure what to think but doc doesn't think i need to go for a scan, she just wants me to wait and see. i can't wait 7 weeks for my scan :hissy: i'm going to get on the phone and book a private one just so i can see that all is as it should be.

i'm feeling sooooooo sick too. i don't remember feeling sick so early with my DD but i know every pregnancy is different.

My numbers at 5 weeks 4 days were over 22,000....try not to worry, Flower. You just have a good, strong pregnancy going on there!:hug:

Hi all
Well been out shopping all day and bad period pain - i think she's on her way again!!!!
I wish she'd just leave me alone!!!
x x

hi girls had my first midwife appointment today, pretty boring really just got the paperwork but the ball is rolling now so hopefully i ll get a scan date soon.

Hi Girls,

Just thought I'd let you know that I've miscarried today, I was fine when I first woke up but then started getting period pain like cramps around 10am and I've had bleeding ever since I still went for my blood test though and stupidly cried in the doctors :blush: I also got my results back from Monday's blood test and the doctor explained that my hgc levels were below the normal rate of somebody who is 5 weeks pregnant and she thinks that the results from todays blood test will prove that I've lost the baby (as if I don't know that already). Not too sure how I feel at the moment, but like OH says at least we know we can get pregnant so I will try and get some PMA for the next time I speak to you all. Thanks for all your kind words and PMA over the last few day's, I'm sure I'll be back on here soon enough when we start trying again. All you girls in the 2WW go and get that :bfp:!!!

Pipkin - so sorry to hear that. Even though its tough, like your OH said, at least you know you can get pregnant and that it just wasn't meant to be. i'm sure next time you will have a sticky bean. thinking of you :hugs:

Oh Pipkin, I am really sorry. However you sound like you are staying positive which is fantastic. We are all here for you if you need us.
Take care
:hugs:

Aw, Pipkin, sweetie, I am sooo sorry. Keep up your good attitude, and remember we love you and are here if you need us.:hug:

aww pipkin im so sorry hun ***HUGS****

flowertot that seems fine i dont think you have anything to worry about but if you wanna get a private scan to settle your mind then go for it hun :)

well not really much to update you i had a visit from the health visitor today and everything is good with aarron :) i was also speaking to her about how me and OH are ttc i said well its been 8 months and that she said i should speak to my gp and he can do a full blood count and that to make sure everything is ok but they wont concider me for ivf till atleast a year of ttc givin my medical history i may not be able to get it cause i already have a kid so we may need to go private but hey ho xx

oh an ps no sign of af yet though i was having some pain in my left ovary today so i ended up taking a nap and it went im gonna test again next week if af isnt here over the weekend as she is due sat xx

:hugs: Pipkin, I'm so sorry! Sounds like you're keeping the PMA going pretty well though. You know we're here if you need to talk. :hugs:

Morning Ladies,

First of all Pipkin i'm so sorry to hear the news hun, as the rest of the ladies have said we are all here for you if you need to talk hun!

Beth so glad you MW appointment went well, mine is today so not really expecting to much as they normaly take a active intrest once you reach 20+ weeks,

Blondie hun I hope you are well miss you :cry:

Caitlenc how are you hunny did you get those maternity cloth?

I'm sorry to who ever i have missed on this update but my ead is all over the place at the moment

Well the final part of my Father in laws cancer happened yesterday and he lost his fight against it, My DH is in a state and I'm going to be honest but i really don't know what to say or do around him, He's gone over to his mums now (which is a boat journey) so i will be joining him on Saturday. Things are strange and i've feel so bad as i picked up the smoking habbit yesterday and feel so guilty for doing so (please don't flame me for this) I'm going to speak to me MW today about it because as much as i know it bad for little george (and i wouldn't wish any harm on him) but my stress levels have taken over and the craving kick in.

My DD is not really talking much as she is very much a grandads girl and this has refelected in how she is dealing with it, I know how hard it is for her as i lost my grandad last year but i was 27 she's 9 and it must be very hard, but all i can do is be there for both of them. then it will be my time to grieve

Thats it from me

Lots of love

Me and George

Hi ladies

I'm ok - still around. Parents now gone and I'm taking rest of week off as sick leave as I'm so tired.

Hopefully 5 days off work will give me a chance to get some energy back as I'm seriously struggling at the moment. Could sleep for 20 hours a day!

Pipkin - I'm sorry honey :hugs: , try and keep that PMA going

Tori - Sorry about your OH dad :hugs: , at least he will no longer be in pain but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm not in a position to shoot you down in flames as I caved in the other day and had a cigarette aswell as I was in such a mess :hugs: Just try not to have too many and once things settle down you will feel better about quitting again :hugs:

I've sort of lost track of where everyone else is at the moment but :hug: to you all.

And just for a laugh you can see my latest chubby photos taken yesterday - definitely thickening around middle but more bloat than bump I think. I just look like I've had too many pies and I'm struggling to fit in any of my clothes anymore :hissy:

First photo was at 11w5d and 2nd is 13w3d

Attachments

• 11w5dbump.jpg
    11w5dbump.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 13w3dbump.jpg
    13w3dbump.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 7
Pipkin - i'm so sorry for your loss lots of :hug: for you hun. I had bleeding at 5 weeks with my first :bfp: but the pregnacy limped on for another week and i had a MC at 6 weeks. Its seems all to common esp with the first :bfp: almost the boby is quite sure what to do the first time. We are all here if you want to talk as i think a number of people have suffered a MC :hugs:

Tori - So sorry about your father in law lots of :hugs: coming your way too hun xxxxx

Blondie - Where are you hun we need you PMA or not you are part of the team xxx

Beth - congrates on the MW appointment it must all seem a bit more real now huh!

Flowertot - Some GP's just don't seem to care do they? Don't they understand that waiting 7 more weeks to find out that everything is ok (which i am sure it will be) feels like a lifetime for us??? I think when i next get a :bfp: i will book in for a private scan, afterall whats £95 for peace of mind.

As for me well the temps are still high but nothing else to report, bit of heartburn and twinges in my lower abdomen so will have to wait and see. Going to test on tuesday i think. Got a really busy day ahead of me as we are taking my girly Ela (my signature pic) to be hipscored. I am so nervous as today will effect the rest of her life depending on the resuls . . . Wish me look ladies and a nice low score xx

Hi Girlies!!:hugs:

Tori, so sorry about your FIL. I know it's hard to know how to comfort your dd and OH, but just being there for them will mean the world. We're here if you need to vent. Oh, and I did get those clothese...some are great, some aren't , but they're all FREE!!:rofl:

Blondie, love the bump pic. You can see mine on the bump thread in first tri, I'm about 5 times your size! You look fab, sweetie. Enjoy the few days off, and take good care of yourself.:hugs:

Raz, good luck with the test today...fingers Xed all is well with your pup!:hugs:

Jenny, keep up that PMA, I still have a good feeling about you!

Can't wait for all you TWW girls to test!!:happydance:

:hug:to everyone I missed!

Now for my update, though not much to report.

Heard seahorse's heartbeat again yesterday, it's getting easier and easier to find. I just love listening to it and knowing the bean is doing well!:happydance:

We are going out to Long Island for the weekend for Memorial day, it's a 3 day weekend, and the weather is supposed to be lovely, so we can't wait. Although not looking forward to putting on a bathing suit!:blush:

Oh, I also got a call from the Doctor, my bloodwork all came back normal after the nuchal scan!:happydance::happydance:

Well, have a great day, my lovelies!:hug:

Morning Ladies,

First of all Pipkin i'm so sorry to hear the news hun, as the rest of the ladies have said we are all here for you if you need to talk hun!

Beth so glad you MW appointment went well, mine is today so not really expecting to much as they normaly take a active intrest once you reach 20+ weeks,

Blondie hun I hope you are well miss you :cry:

Caitlenc how are you hunny did you get those maternity cloth?

I'm sorry to who ever i have missed on this update but my ead is all over the place at the moment

Well the final part of my Father in laws cancer happened yesterday and he lost his fight against it, My DH is in a state and I'm going to be honest but i really don't know what to say or do around him, He's gone over to his mums now (which is a boat journey) so i will be joining him on Saturday. Things are strange and i've feel so bad as i picked up the smoking habbit yesterday and feel so guilty for doing so (please don't flame me for this) I'm going to speak to me MW today about it because as much as i know it bad for little george (and i wouldn't wish any harm on him) but my stress levels have taken over and the craving kick in.

My DD is not really talking much as she is very much a grandads girl and this has refelected in how she is dealing with it, I know how hard it is for her as i lost my grandad last year but i was 27 she's 9 and it must be very hard, but all i can do is be there for both of them. then it will be my time to grieve

Thats it from me

Lots of love

Me and George

I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law, I know it must be hard but you've got to remember that he's free from pain now, I can understand how you must be feeling around your other half, my best friend lost her dad at christmas and I didn't know what to say or do, the good thing was that before he died he found out she was pregnant so at least he knew there was a little one on the way, I presume your father-in-law knew too. In regards to the smoking, I can fully understand, I gave up at xmas and yesterday with everything that happened I started again, the thing to remember is that you can give up again once your stress levels come down and I think the midwife will tell you that it's better for the baby to have a couple of ciggies a day if it helps with the stress rather than not have any and get more stressed. I'm going to give up again after the weekend so perhaps tell yourself your going to try and do the same. xx:hugs:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->