Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

well i just told my gran my news, nearly everyone i know knows now but i hadnt told her cos i knew if anything bad happened she would be really upset, she tends to dwell on bad things.

but since my scan im full of pma and decieded to tell her so i showed her the scan pic and said 'you see that blob thats your great grand child'

she looked at it all confused then said, 'my great grand child?' and still looked confused (doesnt take much to confuse her bless her mind is not what it was)
so i said 'im pregnant' then she got all excited and filled up. was really nice to see.

Bless her I bet she's really excited, must be very great to tell people, I've told my best mate who's just had a baby as I was worried but, like you I'm not planning on telling anybody else till I've had a scan so I don't disappoint anyone, especially my parents if things go wrong, they are seriously going to be very surprised as we've always said that neither of us want kids, can't wait to tell them.

CONFUSED.COM ok i just took a frer and within a min their was a weird 2nd line it was as if someone has scratched a line down where the 2nd line should apear so i took the test apart thinking it was just the packaging it was in and it was still their what n the hell does this mean ??? does it mean that their is not enough hcg to make it go red or what its defo within the time scale ???:cry::cry::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Attachments

• SP_A0070.jpg
    SP_A0070.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
  • SP_A0071.jpg
    SP_A0071.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 8
Really sorry hun i can't see a second line. maybe its just me though. if i were you i'd try to leave it another couple of days before testing again :hugs:

Jenny, I see the indentation, it looks like a faulty test. I'd try another one from a different package.

yeah im gonna try again tomorrow morning god im turning into poas addict help lol xxx

i think im gonna email first response two faulty tests ive had in the same pack well not happy no sign of :af: yet either so i guess its still not over to the fat b**ch sings sorry im just quiet angry i know im getting my hopes up for nothing now :( xxx

i think im gonna email first response two faulty tests ive had in the same pack well not happy no sign of :af: yet either so i guess its still not over to the fat b**ch sings sorry im just quiet angry i know im getting my hopes up for nothing now :( xxx

Hi Jenny, sorry your having to go through this :hugs: I would definately contact First Response as I'm sure they will send you some tests out FOC if they're faulty. :hugs:

Hi Jenny, sorry your having to go through this :hugs: I would definately contact First Response as I'm sure they will send you some tests out FOC if they're faulty. :hugs:

hey honey i was on their site for ages and i cant find anywhere to contact them it sucks :( xx

Good morning, Girls!:hugs:

It's pretty quiet on BnB today....it must be because Blondie isn't posting!:rofl: Blondie, get back on here, we need you!!!:hugs:

Jenny, there must be a number or address on the FRER box?? How did this morning's test go??:happydance:

Beth, hopefully Grandma will remember the big news. Any new piccies of the kitties?

Hope all you ladies are doing well!:hug: Nothing to really report over here, just impatiently ticking the days off my calendar. I want the next few weeks to fly, so I can go on summer holiday in June. I also can't wait to start feeling the seahorse move, but that will be at least another 4 weeks, probably more. This pregnancy feels like it's taking FOREVER!!:hissy::hissy:

Hope you girls have a fab day!:hug:

Good morning, Girls!:hugs:

It's pretty quiet on BnB today....it must be because Blondie isn't posting!:rofl: Blondie, get back on here, we need you!!!:hugs:

Jenny, there must be a number or address on the FRER box?? How did this morning's test go??:happydance:

Beth, hopefully Grandma will remember the big news. Any new piccies of the kitties?

Hope all you ladies are doing well!:hug: Nothing to really report over here, just impatiently ticking the days off my calendar. I want the next few weeks to fly, so I can go on summer holiday in June. I also can't wait to start feeling the seahorse move, but that will be at least another 4 weeks, probably more. This pregnancy feels like it's taking FOREVER!!:hissy::hissy:

Hope you girls have a fab day!:hug:

hey hun well i done the test this morning and it was the same im so screwed up i found a number on the back of the box im gonna call them but im scared incase they turn around and say no fair enough i dont think i am pregnant now this month maybe i was imagining all my sypmtoms cause i want it that bad OH was so excited last night when he seen that line i feel as if ive let him down :( i cant give him what he wants :( so im just gonna wait for the :witch::witch: to come what can i take to make my cycles more regular i hear agnus castus or something was good but not sure what it is for if you girls can give me a list of things that you take or do then please feel free thank you xx

Hi Girls.

Caitlen - glad to hear you're ok. everyone feels movements at different times. i felt my DD move at around 17 weeks but my best friend who is pregnant with her first felt movement at 14 weeks! my other friend only felt flutters at 23 weeks. Hope you start to feel little seahorse soon, its so lovely when it starts :hugs:

Jenny - i'm sorry you're having so much trouble. First Response shoud send you some free tests for the upset its causing you :hugs:

nothing really to report with me, just waiting for my blood results to come back.

My DD is keeping me entertained though, shes only 19 months old and she can say so many big words already. When i was cooking some lunch earlier and i opened the oven she came out with "hot, Dangerous" and last night when i was talking to DH i said something was interesting and she looked up at me and said "interesting" and smiled! she's such a joy.

Hi Lovely ladies,
Sorry I have not been on for a while. It has been hectic this weekend and today was the first chance I have to catch up on ALL the posts.
I am not even going to try and do personal messages-sorry, but there is just too much to follow. It is great to hear all your news though.

The big O should be approaching soon. Just wondering what extras you ladies are taking/took to get pregnant. At the mo I am only taking folic acid and using OPKs.

:hug:

Hi msmith - nice to hear from you. i only took folic acid and used opks. started temping last cycle too. its nice to know the exact day you ovulated.

I have a question about OPKs... I started using them last week, and had really faint lines the first few days. I missed a day or two... I really am rubbish at remembering to do things at the same time each day, and now I'm getting no line at all.
do you think maybe I could have missed the positive? Grrrr. I don't know. If I did then we're screwed this month because I've been sick and tired and just haven't felt like :sex: as often as we have been :(

I have a question about OPKs... I started using them last week, and had really faint lines the first few days. I missed a day or two... I really am rubbish at remembering to do things at the same time each day, and now I'm getting no line at all.
do you think maybe I could have missed the positive? Grrrr. I don't know. If I did then we're screwed this month because I've been sick and tired and just haven't felt like :sex: as often as we have been :(

I think u may have done hun, I have never got a true positive, I just go by the most darkest line, this month i started using them about CD7....:hugs:

I never got a positive on ic opks's, have been using Clear blue fertility monitor this month and it said I prob ovulated 11th May so am due on sun 24th May I think.
Still have no symptoms but am keeping everything crossed!!
x x x

Morning ladies!

Not been about much which i am sorry for, been off work and the house work needed doing along with a million other things so no time to come on here. Hope everyone is well and growing lots of :bfp:'s xxxx

Well 1 week down now on the dreaded 2WW ( sigh i remember the time when i didn't know that term) but not holding out much hope this month as we only BD'ed once. Still here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Good luck to all of you in the TWW....I remember how difficult it was. My fingers are crossed for you all!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->