Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

6DPO huh....and your going to wait till end of week??? goood for you....i caved in at 8DPO :rofl:

im not even gonna bother testing this month as i think my chances of a :bfp: are so low

ITS NOT over till its :witch: has swooped you up....hang in there!!!! when is AF due??

my bleeding finally stopped today so i jumped on OH :rofl:

Welcome home, Blondie! Glad you had a good weekend.

Do any of you ladies get sick and tired of hearing "Just relax and stop thinking about it, and it'll happen?" I mean, theoretically that sounds easy enough, but how the heck am I supposed to stop thinking about this? If I could, I sure would. It makes me feel like I'm KEEPING myself from getting preggers, just because I'm TRYING to do it, you know what I mean? Like, if I get a BFN it'll be because I'm thinking about having a baby. I dunno, it's just frustrating.:hissy:

That said, I am all about the PMA!! We will all get our :bfp:'s this month, and will henceforth be known as Team Knocked-Up Naughties!! :happydance:

Glad you got to jump OH tonight, Samzi! :happydance:

the :witch: got me today!!! feeling positive about this month though!
having a good cry always makes me feel better :D
so i should be testing again around april 9th!
and congrats daisydo!!!!:happydance:

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

I'm loving the name "Knocked Up Naughties" for when we all get our :bfp: s

Well 7dpo and don't feel anything at all at the moment so assuming I'm on for a :bfn: this month so just going to keep delaying testing for as long as possible - the aim is to see whether I can hold off testing until the :witch: arrives - how long before I crack?

Sorry the :witch: got you this month meemee - great PMA though! Go for a christmas baby :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stopped bleeding today so started temping and will jump DH later tonight, poor boy hasn't been allowed near since the :bfp: so i don't think he will fight me :rofl:

Also loving the name knocked up Naughties and would be nice to stay together no matter what the due dates will be. You guys have all been so great i would hate to lose that.

Sorry about AF coming meemee, but lets hope for xmas babies all round :hug:

Aw, MeeMee, sorry the witch got you. Roll on next month!!

Well, the :witch: got me on saturday morning after a 42 day cycle, just at the start of my supposedly romantic weekend away at a friends wedding :rofl: I did not know whether to laugh of cry.... :hissy:
So, if I end up with a 42 day cycle I'll be due on the 17th April please Blondie. Well done to the :bfp: and lots of :dust: to those of us left, I cannot believe how much there is to catch up with after 3 days away!!
Althou, to carry on one of the thoughts from the last thread, now back in the running, with me rather long cycle I think I'll be the last one standing as am felling that opportunities are reduced.... we shall see, now to catch up on everything else!!!

so happy that my bleeding stopped :happydance:

Thanks Caitlenc, I think it was a bit of a relief really, althou after 41 days, a few more wud not have made much of a difference, n you wud have thought that my body cud have let me enjoy a romantic weekend in a posh hotel.....:hissy::rofl:

Hello Ladies. I dont get chance to post much what with being busy at work etc etc but seeing as I joined Team Naughties way back in January (!) thought I'd best transfer over to Team Naughties Left overs!! Congratulations to all who got their :bfp:'s recently and fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all of us still trying!

Due to test on 28 March if my dates are correct if you could kindly put me on the chart please Blondie.

Razcox sorry to hear your news but glad you are staying positive and trying again. I am a great believer in things happening for a reason. x :hug:

Hello Ladies. I dont get chance to post much what with being busy at work etc etc but seeing as I joined Team Naughties way back in January (!) thought I'd best transfer over to Team Naughties Left overs!! Congratulations to all who got their :bfp:'s recently and fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all of us still trying!

Due to test on 28 March if my dates are correct if you could kindly put me on the chart please Blondie.

Razcox sorry to hear your news but glad you are staying positive and trying again. I am a great believer in things happening for a reason. x :hug:

Me too Mamawannabe, on reading about MC the most common reason is meant to be due to a chromsome problem this early. So in a way i am glad it happed early rather then the baby not growing right or having problems later. My MIL had a still birth and that must have been awful . . . . Sometimes our bodies do know best and we need to trust a little in mother nature, as hard as it is.

Raz, my dear, your positivity is an inspiration! Mammawannebe, great to see you back on the thread! :hug:

butterfly goo do it ...test youmay be verrrrrry happpppppy :bfp::bfp::bfp:
Congrats Daisydo!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
Ok so I did it and...........................................................:bfn:!!
Kinda feel abit rubbish now :cry: I know it's stupid because I'm only 11dpo and its still a possibilty but I hate those ugly :bfn::bfn:!!!
I am definately going to resist now and see if :witch: arrives on Thursday and if she doesn't then I'll test again!
I have LOADS of symptoms but when I think back to last month I think I had those 'symptoms' then too!!:dohh:
The only difference is that this cycle I started BBT charting and had a dip 8dpo but of course it could mean nothing or could happen every cycle but I wouldn't know as I've never temped before!!

Anyway I am trying to rebuild my PMA so I AM GOING TO GET MY :bfp: ON THURSDAY AND ALL OF THE LEFTOVERS WILL BE MOVING TO THE KNOCKED UP NAUGHTIES BY APRIL!!!!!

DO NOT LET ME DOWN LEFTOVERS!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->