Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning lovely's

Well i'll start witht he comments first and then my update;

Razcox i'm sorry your test came out :bfn: but there's still hope hunny as it's not over until the :witch: knocks on your door. with regards to the temps i can't really tell as i can't see your FF chart, I didn't have a implant dip bu this appartenly is common so not sure, :dust: for you

Beth Hun, take no notice of her, she's not the only bloody women in britain to get preggers, and you could if you wanted adviser her that 3 of your friends have already got pregnant (me, caitlenc and blondie) that should bring her down a touch. I just know this is your month hun! Grrr she's made me so angre, and as for how will you cope, The same bloody way every other women copes with a child and a job, your animals will still love you as much as they did before and cats are very protective creaters mine would not leave under my little girls cot last time and when you went to get her she use to grawl lol

Caitlenc I'm in the same boat as you honestly i swear down i've got a woddle already, i've had to go and get new tops this week as i can't stand my tight ones any more and my jeans needed replacing to, (i'm a size uk 14 and sure will be fitting into a uk 18 by the end of the month :rofl: )

Msmith Please run out and get a HTP as blondies hormones are all over the place and she will :hissy: if she doesn't get her weekly fix lol Good look with the testing hunny!!

Mum2bewaiting and Beth that's just plain weird, but omg you'll both need each other in times!

Blondie I feel for you i really do honestly! I really couldn't do with out my cream eggs this time of year. hopefully bump will settle down a little just for you to enjoy one. Withregards to work, mine i'm sure has already guest as i have to place myself in a code when i go to a wee and aparrently its tripled in 2 weeks (good job my manager knows)

Right i'm off to see if i've missed any one out xx

Well here is my chart if you want a look see: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

It seems like everyone is a bit down in the dumps today, think we all need a bit of PMA.

Beth - Dont worry about that cow, like blondie says there is no one that can stop the swimmers meeting the egg if its all well timed. Don't let one vile little woman rob you of your positve feelings about this cycle. I know this is going to be a good month for us all.

Mum2bewaiting and Razcox - sorry about your :bfn:s but it isn't over until the :witch: arrives so keep that PMA going :)

Mum2bewaiting - your chart still looks good.

Razcox - hmm that is a large temp drop but it could well be an implanation dip so lets hope it rises drastically tomorrow :)

thanks for all the support girls.

i ve told most people i know that i am ttc as i figure since im doing it alone i will need support but i hadnt told her as i felt if she knew i was ttc she would also ttc, just to beat me. yes she is that kind of person, she actually said last night knowone else is allowed to get pregnant this is all about me!!

well we are going away in 2 weeks for a weekend and i have been dreading it as i didnt want to lie to her about me not drinking (will be in 2ww) so i figured since she was already pg i might as well tell her im ttc.

dont think she was impressed, she went on and on last night about the baby getting all new things as its there first and its special so shouldnt have second hand thinks, knowing full well i would have to have these. this morning i was woken with a text from her asking how i would cope alone with a baby and all my animals.

im afraid i ve lost my pma about this cycle now. i ve always felt this would be a lucky month for me but now there is no way i ll be getting pg right after she anounces hers, im just not that lucky.

:hug: Aw, Beth, this woman sounds incredibly self-centered, and to be honest you need only supportive and kind people around you right now. I agree with blondie, the way you are doing this is so cool, and so brave, and way more interesting than doing it the boring, old-fashioned way! When I got divorced, and before I met DH, I promised myself that if I hit a certain age, I would do it on my own. I so admire you!! Tell this girl to go jump in a lake, hunni!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good morning, my lovelies!!:hugs:

I have just spent 15 minutes reading all of your messages. Not sure my pregnant brain will remember everything, but I'll give it a go!:dohh:

Razcox--So sorry about your :bfn:, but that can still turn around! I still have a great feeling about you this month!:hugs:

Mum2be, I also have a good feeling about you--I think you and Raz will end up being bump buddies!!:hugs:

MsSmith--Test, test, test!!:happydance:

Blondie--So sorry you're feeling rough! And no mini-eggs? That is just the ultimate indignity!:rofl:

Tori--Sounds like you and I are getting off easier than Blondie at the moment. Hope it lasts!!:happydance:

Freyasmum--Brrrrrrr!!:hugs:

Beth-:hug::hug::hug:
Okay, I suspect I've missed someone, forgive me!:blush:

Well, feeling exhausted this morning. Pups woke me up at 1:30 this morning, deciding it was time to play! Ugh. And I have class all night tonight and all day tomorrow, so can't even be happy it's Friday! But, at least I am not bent over the toilet like poor Blondie...that would make this unbearable!

As an aside, DH and I are having such fun watching our President and First Lady on their European tour...you girls are heavily on my mind as I watch the news! We won't make it over there until after :baby: is born, when we will bring our LO to visit DH's family in Cheltenham. But it's awfully fun to see it all on the news!

Have a wonderful day, my lovelies!:hugs:

thanks girls.

right PMA is back. im gonna get my bfp this month, just to piss her off! :rofl:
then we can be bump buddies and our kids can grow up together like we did.

one really good thing has come from all this. my mum has been a star. she was never really that over the moon with the plan but she always said she would support me, but we havent really talked about it that much. but she has been really supporting and even said she will have LO all the time while im at work, instead of me putting it in a nursery some of the time.

cant wait til sun/mon/tue now gonna send in the troops to capture eggie.

That's great news, Beth, and great PMA! It is always nice when you have a supportive family behind you!:hug:

hi girls hope everyone if feeling ok today.

i've not been on bnb for a couple days because my computer has been playing up.

i've just read all the pages to catch up and now cant remember anything that i read, sorry.

well FF has pinpointed ovulation for me on cd11. i was awake in bed the night before with cramps so i'm guessing its quite accurate.

i'm 3dpo today and in the dreaded 2ww. only 7 more days until testing (cant wait any longer than 10dpo but anything before that is just a waste of test i think).

:hugs: to all

i've just read all the pages to catch up and now cant remember anything that i read, sorry.

well FF has pinpointed ovulation for me on cd11. i was awake in bed the night before with cramps so i'm guessing its quite accurate.

i'm 3dpo today and in the dreaded 2ww. only 7 more days until testing (cant wait any longer than 10dpo but anything before that is just a waste of test i think).

Hi Flowertot - glad FF has pinointed ovulation for you - it's always nice when it ties in with when you thought it was :) Hopefully the 2WW will fly by and you'll soon be here waving a :bfp: in front of us :happydance:

Hi Flowertot - glad FF has pinointed ovulation for you - it's always nice when it ties in with when you thought it was :) Hopefully the 2WW will fly by and you'll soon be here waving a :bfp: in front of us :happydance:

i hope i'm waving a :bfp: at you all too!

well i'm working all weekend, tonight, 12 hours sat and 12 hours sun so will hopefully catch up with you all at some point.

i know i will have loads of pages to catch up on because you are such a busy lot!

have a lovely weekend ladies :hugs:

There is no way I can keep up with you ladies! I only get to come on a few time, maybe once a day!

Just popped in to say good luck to everyone - sorry I can't remember everyone's posts to reply personally! plus my computer runs real slow....

Am 7dpo today so half way through - feel totally down and depressed like I already know I'm gonna get AF in 7 days! don't want to let myself think otherwise as I had such a hard time accepting I wasn't preg last cycle! stupid me.

Babydust to all

oooooooooo i oing again hopefully wont be left over this month x

There is no way I can keep up with you ladies! I only get to come on a few time, maybe once a day!

Just popped in to say good luck to everyone - sorry I can't remember everyone's posts to reply personally! plus my computer runs real slow....

Am 7dpo today so half way through - feel totally down and depressed like I already know I'm gonna get AF in 7 days! don't want to let myself think otherwise as I had such a hard time accepting I wasn't preg last cycle! stupid me.

Babydust to all

Hi loopdido - keep that PMA going :) The 2WW is nearly over for you and it will soon be time to :test: - when are you planning on testing? Fingers x'd you will get a :bfp: this month :)

Hiya ladies,
Well I hate to tell you all but I have not been able to get out and buy a HPT. I'm not sure if I'm only blaming the hectic day or whether I just can't face POAS incase i get a fat :bfn:. I think I will wait until I am sure AF is late. Lacking PMA.

thanks for all the support girls.

i ve told most people i know that i am ttc as i figure since im doing it alone i will need support but i hadnt told her as i felt if she knew i was ttc she would also ttc, just to beat me. yes she is that kind of person, she actually said last night knowone else is allowed to get pregnant this is all about me!!

well we are going away in 2 weeks for a weekend and i have been dreading it as i didnt want to lie to her about me not drinking (will be in 2ww) so i figured since she was already pg i might as well tell her im ttc.

dont think she was impressed, she went on and on last night about the baby getting all new things as its there first and its special so shouldnt have second hand thinks, knowing full well i would have to have these. this morning i was woken with a text from her asking how i would cope alone with a baby and all my animals.

im afraid i ve lost my pma about this cycle now. i ve always felt this would be a lucky month for me but now there is no way i ll be getting pg right after she anounces hers, im just not that lucky.

She is a cruel person by the sounds of it, try not to take it too heart, ur more likely to do a better and more consistent job than her and ur LO will be so much more grounded and not scared of animals... I bet her LO won't get to meanwood valley farm until taken by a school trip !!!!

:hug:

Good morning, my lovelies!!:hugs:

I have just spent 15 minutes reading all of your messages. Not sure my pregnant brain will remember everything, but I'll give it a go!:dohh:

Razcox--So sorry about your :bfn:, but that can still turn around! I still have a great feeling about you this month!:hugs:

Mum2be, I also have a good feeling about you--I think you and Raz will end up being bump buddies!!:hugs:

MsSmith--Test, test, test!!:happydance:

Blondie--So sorry you're feeling rough! And no mini-eggs? That is just the ultimate indignity!:rofl:

Tori--Sounds like you and I are getting off easier than Blondie at the moment. Hope it lasts!!:happydance:

Freyasmum--Brrrrrrr!!:hugs:

Beth-:hug::hug::hug:
Okay, I suspect I've missed someone, forgive me!:blush:

Well, feeling exhausted this morning. Pups woke me up at 1:30 this morning, deciding it was time to play! Ugh. And I have class all night tonight and all day tomorrow, so can't even be happy it's Friday! But, at least I am not bent over the toilet like poor Blondie...that would make this unbearable!

As an aside, DH and I are having such fun watching our President and First Lady on their European tour...you girls are heavily on my mind as I watch the news! We won't make it over there until after :baby: is born, when we will bring our LO to visit DH's family in Cheltenham. But it's awfully fun to see it all on the news!

Have a wonderful day, my lovelies!:hugs:

I am getting the feeling that I am defo in the right team... this is doubley wierd, my parents live not far from cheltenham!!! :happydance:
(althou, I do have relatives (closest eg sis outwards....) cambridge, n yorks, manchester, durham, manchester, arkansaw (?), south france, cumbria... so hat about covers every where apart from the very south of the uk.... :rofl:)

Lol. My OH was born in Cheltenham! He grew up in rural Essex - came to NZ on a working holiday and never left...

Still no sign of the witch here. But no symptoms either :confused:. I did think that maybe my BBs were getting a bit tender, but I think that could have something to do with the fact I keep prodding them to see if they're sore! :rofl: :rofl:

I'll try and test again tomorrow morning... I do struggle with remembering things first thing in the morning though. :dohh:

Well ladies I had to work really hard yesterday hence the lack of response's everyone got. (bloody work it gets in the way of BnB how dare it :rofl: )

I'm now thinking that Morning sickness an heart burn is kicking in all at once as you can tell with how early i'm posting today but well at the moment it's a real bad case of nausea as I'm doing a really good job of convincing my body of not throwing everything up.

I've also got really thick CM is this normal? as I've read if it's greeny (sorry
TMI) then there's a possible infecction is this true?

Ok I'm got to sit by the toilet now and think i will go back to bed at some point so will be back on to say hi to you's at a more sensible time xxxx

Lol. My OH was born in Cheltenham! He grew up in rural Essex - came to NZ on a working holiday and never left...

Still no sign of the witch here. But no symptoms either :confused:. I did think that maybe my BBs were getting a bit tender, but I think that could have something to do with the fact I keep prodding them to see if they're sore! :rofl: :rofl:

I'll try and test again tomorrow morning... I do struggle with remembering things first thing in the morning though. :dohh:

have you tested today hunny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->