Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hey ladies sorry i haven't been online much this week i've been rushed off my feet with photography and supposed to be taking it easy lol! I'm Hoping to do my OV tests this cycle as AF has gone, but does anyone know if i can TTC this cycle after m/c being only a few days ago? xxx

Glad u seem to be good :hugs:

Good Morning Leftovers.
Well, still no sign of the :witch: here... still no symptoms... still no BFP. :cry:
I'm pretty sure I'm out this month so am really just waiting for the witch so we can get to trying again.

T'elle, I'm sorry but I really don't know. My doctor advised waiting at least 3 months after my m/c (we couldn't wait longer than 2!) but I know that other girls on here have been successful right away. :hugs: Good luck!

Sorry the witch got you Mum2bewaiting, and that you're still having a bad time with it Samzi. At least you know where you stand though, huh?

Does everyone else temp and/or use opks? I have been avoiding them because I worry that if I know when I ov I will get all weird about when we :sex:... I can see me becoming someone who will ONLY do it at the right time and I quite like doing it for fun! :blush:

im temping, using cbfm, opk and watching cm. i am obsessed but then again i have to get my timing right.

give it a few more days freyasmum! im sure your :bfp: wont be too far away :happydance:
my brother in law just called and he and his partner are going to have a baby! im so jealous! but so extremely happy at the same time!
im hoping ill be calling them on tuesday with the same news about myself :D
the only symptoms i have are sore bbs and extreme tiredness and a really yucky tummy at random times of the day

Thanks Meemee
When are you testing? Good luck!! Hope you get your :bfp:

well i tested yesterday but that was bfn so im going to try again on tuesday :D
im beginning to get a sense of urgency haha
when will you be next testing?

goodluck ladies :hugs:

quick question, my cycles are around 30days(ish) when would you expect ov to happen? i know they say if you have a 28 day cycle then its 14 days but what about 30? :huh:

oh and i finally got OH to watch the great sperm race last night :happydance:

well i tested yesterday but that was bfn so im going to try again on tuesday :D
im beginning to get a sense of urgency haha
when will you be next testing?

I don't know. AF was due last Tuesday.... Maybe I'll join you on Tuesday, if the hag hasn't shown up by then. Although I might try to hold out for Wednesday. :dohh: I don't know!

Morning my lovely ladies :)

I feel so rough at the moment, not actually throwing up, just feeling really nauseous from the minute I wake up til the minute I go to sleep. Really starting to get to me now :( DH has just left to go down and see his mum for a couple of days down in worcestershire so I'm home alone with the cats for a couple of days.

Mum2bewaiting - sorry :witch: got you - I was surprised at that one as had high hopes for you :( :hugs:

Topazicat - good luck with the AI today - fingers crossed those :spermy: reach their target :)

Elle - fine to start trying straight away as was an early mc - only need to really wait if had a chemically induced mc or a d&C as need to give uterus time to recover but as you had none of those it's fine :)

Tori - sorry you are feeling crap honey :( It's horrible isn't it but then you feel bad for moaning about it as there are so many people who would love to be in our situation :)

Caitlenc - very early riser - hope classes went ok, don't work too hard :)

Freyasmum - still no :witch: ? good sign, fingers crossed there is a :bfp: brewing :)

Meemee - fingers crossed :witch: stays away and you get a :bfp:

Samzi - everyone is different for ovulation honey but they say you usually ovulate 14 days before next period is due so if :witch: is due on CD30 then you could ovulate around CD16 - best keep using those opks and temping to be on safe side though :)

Loopdido - don't give up all hope yet honey, it's not over until the :witch: arrives and if it doesn't happen this month then every month you keep trying increases your chances so you will get your :bfp: soon honey :hug:

Right think that is everyone, apologies if I missed anyone as I'm rushing through posting in the hope I'm not going to throw up on my laptop :rofl:

Oooh has anyone heard from Razcox yet? Whether she tested or not?

yeah definetly. as soon as :witch: gone il start temping again and get my POAS addiction started again :lol:

its so hard to catch that eggy when me and OH only see each other on weekends :( next weekend though its a long one (i will be here from thur-mon) so fingers crossed ov happens while im here! :happydance:

goodluck ladies :hugs:

quick question, my cycles are around 30days(ish) when would you expect ov to happen? i know they say if you have a 28 day cycle then its 14 days but what about 30? :huh:

Sorry Samzi... I think you're going to have to wait for Blondie or someone to come online. I wouldn't have a clue about any of that stuff - we just :sex: and hope for the best!
I did think I read somewhere that ov was generally 14 days before AF - just assumed that meant for any cycle? I dunno. :dohh: I really should try and pay more attention.

Hey all, well i am out this month. Af came with a bloody vengence yesterday afternoon, i get heavy painful AF but this one was silly and felt almost as bad as the MC last month!!!

Anyway on to the next cycle and a jan baby 13 days until OV and the whole thing starts again. Good luck with the AI Beth, keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

Getting pre :witch: cramps and light blood when I wipe (sorry tmi) so think :witch: is on her jolly way. I suppose it was to be expected as DH was away on business when I should have O'd.
Nevermind, feeling okay about it as I'm a firm believer in fate and when it is meant to be it will happen.
Looks like loads of us have a visit from the :witch: this month. Roll on 2010 babies!!

Hi girls x

Hope everyone is ok. I've got my scan on Tuesday. I'll be 10 weeks. I'm very scared and excited and just trying to hope for the best. I haven't got a huge amount of symptoms so who knows. Just have to wait and see.

Hey all, well i am out this month. Af came with a bloody vengence yesterday afternoon, i get heavy painful AF but this one was silly and felt almost as bad as the MC last month!!!

Anyway on to the next cycle and a jan baby 13 days until OV and the whole thing starts again. Good luck with the AI Beth, keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

Bad luck Razcox :(, it appears that this weekend has not been a good one for results, let hope that it is better for recieving... hows it gone Beth? when r u next back?

Hi girls x

Hope everyone is ok. I've got my scan on Tuesday. I'll be 10 weeks. I'm very scared and excited and just trying to hope for the best. I haven't got a huge amount of symptoms so who knows. Just have to wait and see.

Good luck for Tuesday, it will be great to see the little bean. Please attach pics if you can so we all can have a nose.
:hug:

Bad luck Razcox :(, it appears that this weekend has not been a good one for results, let hope that it is better for recieving... hows it gone Beth? when r u next back?

I know it has been a rubbish Month for results, hopefully April will be more successful! FX'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->