Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning all.
It's so cold here this morning - only 6 degrees when I left the house, although it's supposed to reach about 20 later on. Winter is well and truly on its way.
We have a lovely heat pump (air conditioner) to install. It spent all of last winter tucked away under our bed because we couldn't afford the installation, but I have put my foot down and said it MUST be working before my birthday (later this month). I'm sure it will heat the house much better once it's on the wall (and plugged in!). :rofl:

Samzi - sorry to hear your bloke's job is uncertain. How stressful for you both. :( Good news that the witch arrived though - at least you know where you stand there.
Razcox - I can't wait to log in tonight and see your big flashing :bfp: !!! Good luck!
Caitlen - congrats on reaching the 6 week mark!
Blondie - your bean sure has a sweet tooth! When I was pregnant with Freya it was all about the pies.
Beth - you are such a legend! I just love the image of you rushing off, stick in hand! Good luck for Sunday.

Everyone else I hope you are doing OK. I do try to get everyone, but I am nowhere near as good as Blondie!

Still no witch for me... but no symptoms either :( I'm not really sure what's going on. I guess I'll wait a couple more days. Will probably test again on Sunday.

I was about to tell you all to have a lovely day, but it will be evening when most of you read this. Have a lovely day tomorrow then! :hugs:

hi girls, im so fed up, i need a hug :cry:

just been out to tea with my friends and my best friend who i ve known since we were 18 months announced she was pregnant.

now im happy for her and her husband but im gutted. she has always been the first to do everything, first to get a boyfriend, to move in with a man, to get engaged and married and i ve always supported her and everything has been about her, i just wanted to be the first to have something, for something to be about me for a change, now when i do get pregnant its gonna be in her shadow.

on top of that my other friend was so excited for her she wanted to go look at baby things so i was dragged round the shops looking at baby cloths, torture. :cry::cry:

now i feel bad for feeling this way and i should be over the moon for her but all i feel is dissappointment.

well, back from wotk and don't think I will do very well at catching up... but here goes :blush:

Beth, I am counting on u to be my Bump buddy well and truely, at least we can sit at the back of the seminar thingy, I have a problem thou, neither of the hospitals do water births.... (for when I get there!!) :rofl:

Caitlenc, congrats on hitting the 6 wks :happydance:

Blondie, thanks for the encouragement :)

Samzi, sorry :witch: got u and hope things are just 'looks like' for OH and nothing more happens x

Freyasmum, spring is on its way here :happydance:

Tori, hope the ms stays away

Razcox and msmith this is our weekend, I even want to POAS tomorrow now, that'll be 3 days after dip... hhmmm

and I cannot remember ought else soory :dohh:

Well, my day, started as earlier, got to work and felt sick and had a headache, which hasn't actually shifted, sickness left about 4pm, and cannot get enough water down me!!!

Despite all this I even agreed to forgo my nice 7.5 hr stint and get up tomorrow to cover elsewhere, she asked so nicely I said yes before it clicked!! thankfully, she got it covered another way so I don't actually have to do it!! phew ;)

Gonna catch up a bit more and then go for some :sleep:
:hug:

just been out to tea with my friends and my best friend who i ve known since we were 18 months announced she was pregnant.

now im happy for her and her husband but im gutted. she has always been the first to do everything, first to get a boyfriend, to move in with a man, to get engaged and married and i ve always supported her and everything has been about her, i just wanted to be the first to have something, for something to be about me for a change, now when i do get pregnant its gonna be in her shadow.

on top of that my other friend was so excited for her she wanted to go look at baby things so i was dragged round the shops looking at baby cloths, torture. :cry::cry:

now i feel bad for feeling this way and i should be over the moon for her but all i feel is dissappointment.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
it's shit...... our turn soon, and it'll be so special it'll be better than theirs ;)

well, back from wotk and don't think I will do very well at catching up... but here goes :blush:

Beth, I am counting on u to be my Bump buddy well and truely, at least we can sit at the back of the seminar thingy, I have a problem thou, neither of the hospitals do water births.... (for when I get there!!) :rofl:

Caitlenc, congrats on hitting the 6 wks :happydance:

Blondie, thanks for the encouragement :)

Samzi, sorry :witch: got u and hope things are just 'looks like' for OH and nothing more happens x

Freyasmum, spring is on its way here :happydance:

Tori, hope the ms stays away

Razcox and msmith this is our weekend, I even want to POAS tomorrow now, that'll be 3 days after dip... hhmmm

and I cannot remember ought else soory :dohh:

Well, my day, started as earlier, got to work and felt sick and had a headache, which hasn't actually shifted, sickness left about 4pm, and cannot get enough water down me!!!

Despite all this I even agreed to forgo my nice 7.5 hr stint and get up tomorrow to cover elsewhere, she asked so nicely I said yes before it clicked!! thankfully, she got it covered another way so I don't actually have to do it!! phew ;)

Gonna catch up a bit more and then go for some :sleep:
:hug:

i thought the LGI did water births

no, they got the home from home bit thou which is where DSD was born, nice apparently....

Arrrr hun that sounds awful, it's really frustrating to see others that are so close by get the one thing you so want,

honestly hun when you do get your bean you wouldn't care if the queen mother gets a :bfp: honestly i know it sounds a little to much PMA but it's true you little one will always be your First and precous no matter what comes before or after it.

Huge :hug: to you i really wish i was there in person to give you one xx

when to start with the 'ole OPK's ladies?

:hugs::hugs:Oh, sweetie, I know exactly what you mean, the same thing happened with my best friend, she has 2 kids, my pregnancy is like an anticlimax! But I do believe you'll have exactly the child you are meant to have, exactly when you are meant to have it.:hugs:

That said, it totally sucks, and makes us want to wring their necks, doesn't it??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Does your friend know you're trying??

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Beth, I know it is so hard in situations like that, where you know you are 'supposed' to be feeling happy for your friend but you just can't. I have a friend a bit like that, always doing everything first or better.
You will get your BFP, and will have a precious little baby all of your own, and it will be cuter and smarter and way more special because its yours. And as the others said, as soon as you see that :bfp: you won't care any more that you're not first. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

Morning my lovely ladies :)

I feel so naseous this morning it is horrible, was in bed at 9.15pm last night as felt sick aswell and just needed to lie down so the world would stop spinning. I've also noticed that I get really breathless when I walk up to the 2nd floor to my office nowadays - was so bad this morning I had to sit down for 5 minutes when I got here as my head was spinning and I couldn't breathe :( Even stashing my sandwich in the fridge made me feel ill as the smell was awful (please don't let me go off cheese as I'm veggie and my diet is pretty limited as it is :hissy: )

Really hope I don't continue to feel this awful for the next couple of months otherwise I'll be a wreck :)

I can't remember all I need to reply to as I'm out of it this morning but I'll have a try....

Beth - try not to get disheartened about friend being pregnant, I know what you mean as all my sisters have been there done that so I feel like I'm just playing catch up and my family won't really be that excited when they find out. Your :bfp: is on it's way and your baby will be so so special :) And when your babe is growing up at least you will have a friend nearby who can babysit or let them play together :)

Razcox - I need you to get online and tell me your test result this morning - fingers x'd its a :bfp:

Samzi - I started using opks as soon as :witch: had gone and I didn't want to miss it - good job as I ovulated on CD10 which was earlier than expected :)

Tori - make the most of those symptom free days :rofl: - i could really do with one right now - how on earth I'm supposed to hide it from work feeling like this I don't know :)

Caitlenc - my DH went to shop last night and bought me a huge bag of mini eggs and I felt so ill I couldn't manage to eat any :hissy::hissy:

Beth and Mum2bewaiting - have you two met in person yet or are you still at the car spotting stage? think you should at least meet up for a coffee :)

Freyasmum - you had me confused for a moment then - I was thinking 6, gosh that is warm and a high of 20 - wow!!! That is almost a summers day for us :rofl: - we are fast heading into spring here and I think we can expect a high today of 15 if we are really really lucky :)

Msmith - shame you didn't get any hpt today - does this mean I have to wait a few days longer for your testing? :(

Right I think that's it for now - got another busy day planned and for some reason my home internet connection is down so hoping to get it fixed before the weekend otherwise I'm going to be in a pickle once I finish in the office today :rofl:

Beth and Mum2bewaiting - have you two met in person yet or are you still at the car spotting stage? think you should at least meet up for a coffee :)

Nope, but, and I hope Beth doesn't mind me telling u this, but I still cannot help feeling slightly spooked by this, but I live at one end of a road, and Beth lives the other... only just over a mile away... walking distance.... how wierd!!!

:bfn: here this morning. Temp has also dropped so think I'm potentially out this month....:cry:

:witch: is being a right cow this morning!

thanks B, may do that then ive got loads to use :rofl: just hope Ov happens to be at a weekend when im at bf's otherwise im buggered!

Morning all, feeling a bit low on the PMA this morning. Took the test and it was a :bfn: and my temps have dropped like a stone this morning to 36.71 :( will see what they do tomorrow but 12DPO is a bit late for an implantation dip isn't it??

On the plus side my CP is so high i could bearly find it and was very closed my boobs still hurt and i couldn't finish my brekkie this morning so the dogs made out like bandits!

thats almost exactly how I'm feeling Razcox, surely thats gotta be a good sign for us????

thats almost exactly how I'm feeling Razcox, surely thats gotta be a good sign for us????

I really hope so! It just doesn't feel like the :witch: is on her way at all. Last night i couldn't sleep i was so hot again but normally when AF is due i huddle up next to DH to keep warm. I just want a :bfp: :hissy: :hissy:

Nope, but, and I hope Beth doesn't mind me telling u this, but I still cannot help feeling slightly spooked by this, but I live at one end of a road, and Beth lives the other... only just over a mile away... walking distance.... how wierd!!!

:bfn: here this morning. Temp has also dropped so think I'm potentially out this month....:cry:

yes its totally weired that we are so closed and joined the same team, we have disscussed meeting but havent made any arrangements, im caotic at the mo, with decorating the house, and my kitten season about to kick off.

sorry about the bfn hun, hope the temps go back up tom and beanie is just taking a while to show

thanks for all the support girls.

i ve told most people i know that i am ttc as i figure since im doing it alone i will need support but i hadnt told her as i felt if she knew i was ttc she would also ttc, just to beat me. yes she is that kind of person, she actually said last night knowone else is allowed to get pregnant this is all about me!!

well we are going away in 2 weeks for a weekend and i have been dreading it as i didnt want to lie to her about me not drinking (will be in 2ww) so i figured since she was already pg i might as well tell her im ttc.

dont think she was impressed, she went on and on last night about the baby getting all new things as its there first and its special so shouldnt have second hand thinks, knowing full well i would have to have these. this morning i was woken with a text from her asking how i would cope alone with a baby and all my animals.

im afraid i ve lost my pma about this cycle now. i ve always felt this would be a lucky month for me but now there is no way i ll be getting pg right after she anounces hers, im just not that lucky.

thanks for all the support girls.

i ve told most people i know that i am ttc as i figure since im doing it alone i will need support but i hadnt told her as i felt if she knew i was ttc she would also ttc, just to beat me. yes she is that kind of person, she actually said last night knowone else is allowed to get pregnant this is all about me!!

well we are going away in 2 weeks for a weekend and i have been dreading it as i didnt want to lie to her about me not drinking (will be in 2ww) so i figured since she was already pg i might as well tell her im ttc.

dont think she was impressed, she went on and on last night about the baby getting all new things as its there first and its special so shouldnt have second hand thinks, knowing full well i would have to have these. this morning i was woken with a text from her asking how i would cope alone with a baby and all my animals.

im afraid i ve lost my pma about this cycle now. i ve always felt this would be a lucky month for me but now there is no way i ll be getting pg right after she anounces hers, im just not that lucky.

:hug: :hug:

Beth, let's have a rational moment here ok - her getting pregnant will have absolutely no direct impact on whether you manage to get a :bfp: this month or not - there is no way that she can physically stop those :spermy: reaching your egg - though it would be quite funny watching her try :)

Please don't get despondent about this - your baby will be just as special and I think it will be funny anyway when you get your :bfp: this month as it will completely outshadow her - after all - she did it the boring way - at least you are going for a more interesting route which is much more of a talking point that her pregnancy :)

If she really considers herself to be a friend then she should be supportive of you TTC as she should know how important it is to you. If she is anything other than this then you would be better striking her off your christmas card list (not that you will be writing christmas cards this year as you will be heavily pregnant by then and it will just seem to much effort :) ).

:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"