Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

morning girls,

razcox, your chart looks good, infact theres are 2 small dips there --- twin???

blondie - yes im getting highs but have been getting them since day 8. its the first month with the new monitor so it will adjust its self on further cycles.... of course it wont get a chance to cos im getting my bfp this month

samzi - how are you today, hope the :witch: has stopped messing you around.

mum2bewaiting - i think this is it for you, i better get my bfp at the end of the month then we can go to the trust maternity seminar together lol.

freyasmum - hope the :witch: stays away.

well im on count down to sun when hopefully i can do AI, havent heard back from him yet but im sure i will today.
i ve got a stinker of a head ache at the mo, i have a problem with my jaw that causes really bad headaches so i ve popped 2 co codamol, god help me when i do get my bfp and i cant take any. i just want to sleep today but i have to go clean out the cattery.

Hiya Girls!!:hugs:

Samzi, sorry :witch: came, but glad that you can now focus properly on the next cycle. This will be your month, I'm sure of it!:hugs:

Razcox, I just know that :bfp: is around the corner, can't wait until you test tomorrow!:happydance:

Freyasmum, sorry about your :bfn:, but still plenty of time to turn it into a :bfp:!

Blondie, Tori, and Mum2be, I was testing every day until I got my Beta tests. Now it just seems kind of pointless, since I know what my numbers are. Also, I only have digis left, and like Tori, now i've got my 3+ it's a bit anticlimactic! I miss the pee sticks, though, almost as much as I miss the ciggies I just gave up!:cry:

Mssmith, good luck testing!!:hugs:
:hugs:To anyone else I missed.

Well, I am incredibly tired this morning, and wicked bloated! I swear, I look 6 months preggo already, I must stop eating!!! :dohh: Still no major nausea, though.

And, I have made it to 6 weeks!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have a fabulous day, my lovelies!:hug:

Hiya Girls!!:hugs:

Samzi, sorry :witch: came, but glad that you can now focus properly on the next cycle. This will be your month, I'm sure of it!:hugs:

Razcox, I just know that :bfp: is around the corner, can't wait until you test tomorrow!:happydance:

Freyasmum, sorry about your :bfn:, but still plenty of time to turn it into a :bfp:!

Blondie, Tori, and Mum2be, I was testing every day until I got my Beta tests. Now it just seems kind of pointless, since I know what my numbers are. Also, I only have digis left, and like Tori, now i've got my 3+ it's a bit anticlimactic! I miss the pee sticks, though, almost as much as I miss the ciggies I just gave up!:cry:

Mssmith, good luck testing!!:hugs:
:hugs:To anyone else I missed.

Well, I am incredibly tired this morning, and wicked bloated! I swear, I look 6 months preggo already, I must stop eating!!! :dohh: Still no major nausea, though.

And, I have made it to 6 weeks!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have a fabulous day, my lovelies!:hug:

Yeah!!! Well done on the 6 weeks hun XXXXXX

Morning all! Well its now thursday so not long until the weekend now, YEAH! My DH is off to a stag do all day so i have an morning of shopping planned (getting lots of HPT so i can feed the POAS addiction) treating me and the dogs to a Maccy D's (it my little Girl Ela Bella's 1st birthday on sat) then spent the afternoon watching girly films.

Samzi - Sorry the :witch: is still messing you about! Still keeping everything crosses for you hun.

Beth - Thanks for the chuckle first thing in the morning. I love the image of you running out stick in hand. Wonder what the police would make of it if they saw you driving with CBFM in hand?! :rolf:

Freyasmum - Sorry about the :bfn: but as the :witch: hasn't shown herself there is still hope, PMA all the way baby! :)

MSmith & Mum2bewaiting - Good luck with testing heres hoping for lots of :bfp: 's all round and more knocked up naughty's.

I have resisted the urge to POAS this morning but i will use the IC HPT tomorrow, depending on that i may wait until sunday to test again as i will have my superdrug HPT by then. I am sure its going to be a :bfp: this month though, i am getting so many symptoms. My boobs are now swollen as well, my bra didn't fit that well this morning and they are coming out of it a bit! Good job i washed all the bra's from when i was pregnant so i can wear them again if they get any bigger. Anyway enough with the essay, here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

oooh you chart is looking good Razcox - I'm so excited for you :happydance:

Happy 6 weeks Caitlenc :happydance::happydance:

Know what you mean about the ciggies :hissy::hissy: - oh well I will be healthier for it and it will save me some money for the baby I suppose :rofl::rofl:

Feeling really sick at the moment, sat here with a cheese and coleslaw sandwich in front of me and trying to pluck up the courage to eat it :( Hungry but have a feeling it will just come straight back up again :(

shes here properly :happydance:

Sorry she has arrived but :happydance: yeah at least now you know and get on with this cycle now!

Beth - Don't say that about the twin thing as my DH is a twin. Not sure i could cope with 2 at once LOL!

Blondie - Thanks, i have lots of PMA about this cycle i just know it.

Hmmm well cheese sandwich ended up in bin after 2 mouthfuls but luckily baby has decided I can eat as many ferrero rocher as I like without feeling ill :) If I can only eat those for the next 9 months then I'm happy :happydance::happydance:

Hmmm well cheese sandwich ended up in bin after 2 mouthfuls but luckily baby has decided I can eat as many ferrero rocher as I like without feeling ill :) If I can only eat those for the next 9 months then I'm happy :happydance::happydance:

:rofl::rofl:My bean likes Cadbury mini eggs, it seems...which is a good thing, because DH keeps a full bowl of them on the table!

:rofl::rofl:My bean likes Cadbury mini eggs, it seems...which is a good thing, because DH keeps a full bowl of them on the table!

Oh I have eaten so many mini-eggs recently - and creme eggs - basically anything chocolate this baby seems to like me eating :rofl::rofl: I like this baby alot :happydance:

hi ladies.

AF finally came properly :happydance:

im still full of a cold, and fed up :hissy:

hi ladies.

AF finally came properly :happydance:

im still full of a cold, and fed up :hissy:

Awww I'm sorry honey :hug:

At least now you know exactly where you are in your cycle this month so hopefully it will make it easier to catch that egg :)

OH thinks he may be loosing his job so i think we may be on hold for a lil while..not sure yet.

both feeling crap with this cold thing anyway even though OV wont be for 2 weeks but yeah!

OH thinks he may be loosing his job so i think we may be on hold for a lil while..not sure yet.

both feeling crap with this cold thing anyway even though OV wont be for 2 weeks but yeah!

:hug::hug::hug:

afternoon lovely leftovers

well things seem to be very positive today with you girls lots of nice symptoms brewing and also the Ov time for others

Thing my side are looking good, have no symptoms today (which i'm going to relish in as judging by Blondies 6 week MS is starting I suspect this time next week i will be complaining a little)

Caitlenc i beleive you've started shopping for little bump, I think this is great and so wish i had the courage to do so but think i will hold off until after the 8w scan. Oh and keep up the kicking the habit,

I'm very tired today tho but have bought two books one pregnancy book for me and one for DH and i must say i like DH better as it's funny how men see us during the 9 months and how they feel.

Samzi the :witch: coming is no bad thing for you hunny as at least now we can start banking for your :bfp: this month!!

Beth: cleaning out the cattery does not sound good with or without a headache and you've gone up another level as to how i admire you.

Misssmith and Razcox i can't wait for you guys to start testing i'm with holding on the POAS addiction and could really do with one of you to do it for me, I'm getting very giddy for test week!! Razcox your charts are supurb!

Blondie I'm not ready to kick the POAS habit so have ordered 10 more sticks, to get me through untill scan it's reassures me that George is sticking around (silly i know) but give your self a pat on the back from me for kicking the habbit your self :rofl:

Hope your all well x x x

afternoon lovely leftovers

well things seem to be very positive today with you girls lots of nice symptoms brewing and also the Ov time for others

Thing my side are looking good, have no symptoms today (which i'm going to relish in as judging by Blondies 6 week MS is starting I suspect this time next week i will be complaining a little)

Caitlenc i beleive you've started shopping for little bump, I think this is great and so wish i had the courage to do so but think i will hold off until after the 8w scan. Oh and keep up the kicking the habit,

I'm very tired today tho but have bought two books one pregnancy book for me and one for DH and i must say i like DH better as it's funny how men see us during the 9 months and how they feel.

Samzi the :witch: coming is no bad thing for you hunny as at least now we can start banking for your :bfp: this month!!

Beth: cleaning out the cattery does not sound good with or without a headache and you've gone up another level as to how i admire you.

Misssmith and Razcox i can't wait for you guys to start testing i'm with holding on the POAS addiction and could really do with one of you to do it for me, I'm getting very giddy for test week!! Razcox your charts are supurb!

Blondie I'm not ready to kick the POAS habit so have ordered 10 more sticks, to get me through untill scan it's reassures me that George is sticking around (silly i know) but give your self a pat on the back from me for kicking the habbit your self :rofl:

Hope your all well x x x

:rofl::rofl:LOL I saw your response on my thread in First Tri, I answered you over there, you are so funny!

Nearly home time and i get to test in the morning (yeah) i'll be 12 DPO then so i hope i will see a :bfp: will be sure to keep you all posted :)

If not then i will have to wait until sunday to find out . . . . Wish me luck x

Ooooohhhh, good luck, Razcox! Can't wait to see that :bfp:!!:happydance::happydance:

well i have to do it or they will smell, dont think the neighbours will be impressed with that. they are all clean now and i even weeded the back garden.

had a lovely bubble bath this afternoon and read a baby mag. took some more co codamol and the headache is easing off.

on a good note im all set for AI on sun morning and will see what happens with the monitor re wether i go on mon or not, im really hoping my cycle will have settled back to its normal regular one now im not taking the epo.
i ve started on the grapefruit juice now, yuck, not my favourit drink but its worth it to get my BFP this cycle.

Hi ladies,
I'm back from work and I don't know where the day has gone! Whizzed by. Just couldn't fit everything in I wanted to do today-like head out at lunch and buy HPT :dohh:
Had a few grumbles down below which felt a little bit like AF cramps brewing-but nothing since lunch, so staying positive.
Good luck Razcox for your :bfp: tomorrow.
Hope you feel better soon Samzi and fingers crossed your blokey doesn't lose his job.
Congrats on the 6 week mark Caitlenc
Love that you have bought more sticks tori.
Blondie, you got to be pleased that baby loves mini eggs. Is there any better sweet?
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"