Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Thanks Samzi :hugs:

On a positive note though - 7 weeks today!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: and only 5 and a half days until I get to see the baby (fingers x'd) :happydance::happydance:

morning ladies.
sorry your feeling so rough blondie, all in a good cause though.

well i didnt get a peak on cbfm this morning but it is the first month using it so i might not so im going to go do AI anyway as all the other sighs are good.
ewcm and cervix high and open, i think i will ov tom like normal or wed at the latest.

got my relfexology appointment straigt after AI.

morning ladies

sorry you're feeling ill blondie, if it gets really bad and you start to lose too much weight you should see your doctor. it happened to a friend of mine a few weeks ago and she ended up on a drip in hospital. she is fine now thought at 18 weeks preg. think that is quite extreme but you should keep an eye on it.

Beth- hope everything goes to plan for you.

Samzi - heres to a 2010 baby

:hugs:

Thanks flowertot :)

I have now managed to eat half a packet of gingernut biscuits and it seems to have worked :) Luckily I love ginger so hopefully my calorie intake should have gone up a bit now :)

i feel really sick today and im not even preg :rofl: ive just got over my cold, dont want a sickness bug now :hissy:

oh and :lol: im trying to arrange next week off work so it coincides with OV :blush: im going down to my boyfriends thurs-mon this week anyway but OV will be later that week i think.

fx'd i get the time off :lol:

Hiya, my lovely leftovers!!

Oh, Dear, I'm gone for 2 days, and I miss so much!

First of all, :hugs: to all my girls who got the :witch:. I had such high hopes for you all this month, but that means that next month we are due for a rush of :bfp:'s!

Meemee, let's hope you're having an implantation bleed...give us that :bfp:!

Beth, I am sending you loads of sticky vibes for your AI's! I just know this is your month, sweetie!:happydance:

RaeRae, glad you stopped by, can't wait to hear how your scan went! Blondie and I have ours coming up shortly, and I know we're both nervous, but I'm sure we're all going to have great results!:hugs:

Blondie, so sorry you're so ill. I have some nausea now, but no vomiting, and am hoping to avoid that (though I could stand to lose a few pounds:rofl:). Hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

Flowertot, can't wait until you test!

Samzi, no worriesd, hun, we're here for you until that :bfp: comes, no matter what!:hugs:

T'elle, welcome back, hope this is your month!

Tori, how are you feeling today?:hugs:

Sorry to anyone I missed...I blame it on pregnancy brain, as usual!:rofl::rofl:

Well, I am doing well, my scan is one week from today, and I can't wait. I've had some mild nausea and I'm tired, but my worst symptom is definitely the BB pain...it's getting worse and worse! It hurts when I walk!:dohh:

My biggest problem is that I just can't get into work right now, I have so much else on my mind. I'm just not feeling motivated! I'd rather think about the baby, or mentally decorate the nursery, or go on BnB. :blush:

Anyway, have a fabulous day, my lovelies!!:hug:

Morning all! PMA has returned after a girly film, pizza, ben and jerry's and Cherry beer night on sat. Now much better and just ordered 20 OPKs off amazon so lots of sticks to pee on in a few days.

Thanks for the heads up about early OV, will start testing on CD9 if i start to show any signs. I think its for the best that i didn't get a :bfp: as my uterus is having a spring clean! :rofl: Bit tmi but i am getting lots of quite large lumps of tissue and all sorts!

for you temping ladies, which method do/did you use? :blush:

Hello to all you ladies. Just a quick post to let you know I have not dropped of the face of the earth!! PMA has been at an all time low so I have taken a bit of a step back from it all as I think I was starting to become a bit obsessive! :blush:

There is just far too much for me to catch up on so all I will say is congratulations to all those that have had their :bfp: and good luck and lots of :dust: and PMA to those still trying.

Blondie, please could you put me down for testing/:witch: on 16 April x

for you temping ladies, which method do/did you use? :blush:

Hi Samzi, I use a basal thermometer bought from Ebay and I take my temps orally every morning. I think they say the most accurate reading is vaginally or annully but I wasn't too keen on that if i'm honest!!!

i did mine orrally too, going to again when i restart after :witch: gone. dont fancy the other myself either :huh:

i did mine orrally too, going to again when i restart after :witch: gone. dont fancy the other myself either :huh:

:rofl::rofl:. It may be worth starting to temp now as you will then have a clear record of temps from a complete cycle. x

i started temping before af was due then got told i didnt need to while she was here lol. shes almost gone so il start again tomo

hi ladies, AI done, going back tom.

went to my reflexology appointment then and OMG so glad i did.
she said my left tube was a bit blocked :hissy:
so she worked on it and said it was much better, im gonna keep rubbing the spot she was in the hope that it will help.

fx i ov on the right this month so i can get my :bfp:

Hello lovely ladies,

First of all I'm so sorry to all the ladies who have had the :witch: knock on there doors, she sure as hell was on a mission over the weekend, Keep up the PMA tho as you guys are going to have great 2010 babies yay

Blondies congrates on gettign to the 7 week mark we are one week apart from each other and it's lovely reading your ticker each day knowing i'll be there soon,

Well ladies i haven't been on a lot over the weekend this si due to the fact i wanted to do the Garden/Redocorate the Main Bedroom/Little ones Bedrooms, Fit the kitchen and also put up the conservatory, As you can see my DH head was in a spin so we decided to do one thing at once and the garden is the first! so i was very busy doing the fences and also pulling up old flowers which has never grown.

The sickness tho has settled down and we have come to the conclusion that George doesn't like spicey things as this is when i'm ill most.

I'm away with DH family next week which i'm a little bit edgy about as i will explain below:

7 Months ago my Father in law was diagnosed with a brain tumor which was very aggressive so they operated on and treated it with Radio and cemo (sp?)

He lives in the isle of man so we had a lot of trips to liverpool and back and also over to the island,

when he went back to see how things were going they advised it was stable and all should be ok 3 days later he had another attack and when they looked into it the cancer had come back worse than before, which broke my husband heart and we really did think we would have at least another few years with the old fella, Now he has become very aggressive and angry over the last few weeks (which is one of the side effects of where they operated on the brain) and it appears he is losing his temper with anyone and everyone so in my head i'm a little frightened of how i will react to someone shouting at me as i don't want to bite back as he is going through so much.

the other problem i have as with the cemo this can if passed though fluid (such as his drinking glass or mouth to mouth kisses ) Cemo is no good for preganant women, and i don't know what i can and can not do with him, i don't want to be stand offish with him as i feel this would be very selfish as i just want to treat him like i did before (normal as such) but at the same time i don't want to endanger my little george. I think i'm just a little confused and hope i don't come across as selfish but one of the reasons (many others) for us TTCing is so his father could hold my DH baby before it was to late.

Any how hope everyone well and looking forward to test days and new Ov days

hi ladies, AI done, going back tom.

went to my reflexology appointment then and OMG so glad i did.
she said my left tube was a bit blocked :hissy:
so she worked on it and said it was much better, im gonna keep rubbing the spot she was in the hope that it will help.

fx i ov on the right this month so i can get my :bfp:

FX for a sticky one for you,

Hi Everyone,

Not been on for a while as I've been sooo busy with work and was away over the weekend.

Sorry to all those who got the :witch: but keep up the PMA.

Glad to see all our PG ladies are still here with us, sorry if your feeling unwell guys but Im sure it will pass quickly, they say the first 2 months is the worst and you lot are well on your way to that.

RaeRae, it was lovely to here from you, good luck with your scan, I'm sure everything is going to be fine.

Samzi, I've never temped, I just use the cheap OPK's off the internet, I also invested in a clear blue digital OPK just to make sure the cheapies don't lie to me when they say I'm near OV.

Good luck to all those trying to catch that egg in the next few day's, Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->