Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

hi ladies, sorry had no internet all day as we are laying a new living room floor and skirting boards.

AI went fine, going back tom and tue, plus i have a reflexology session booked for tom.

Sorry razcox, i thought you were gonna get a bfp this cycle.

good luck at the scan rae rae.

blondie, sorry your feeling bad hun.

msmith hope the witch stays away.

good luck freyasmum and meemee. we need some :bfp: to boost our spirits.

Hey all, well i am out this month. Af came with a bloody vengence yesterday afternoon, i get heavy painful AF but this one was silly and felt almost as bad as the MC last month!!!

Anyway on to the next cycle and a jan baby 13 days until OV and the whole thing starts again. Good luck with the AI Beth, keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

Oh honey I'm sorry :hugs:

The period after my mc was a very heavy one aswell so maybe your body needed this cycle to clear everything out thoroughly before you get your next :bfp: . Don't be disheartened though, my :bfp: came the cycle after that so hopefully yours will be this month instead :)

Keep testing with those opks as my ovulation came really quickly (think it was CD10 or CD11) after that so make sure you don't miss it.

Getting pre :witch: cramps and light blood when I wipe (sorry tmi) so think :witch: is on her jolly way. I suppose it was to be expected as DH was away on business when I should have O'd.
Nevermind, feeling okay about it as I'm a firm believer in fate and when it is meant to be it will happen.
Looks like loads of us have a visit from the :witch: this month. Roll on 2010 babies!!

Hopefully you are just having an implantation bleed and the :witch: will stay away Msmith - fingers x'd :hugs:

Hi girls x

Hope everyone is ok. I've got my scan on Tuesday. I'll be 10 weeks. I'm very scared and excited and just trying to hope for the best. I haven't got a huge amount of symptoms so who knows. Just have to wait and see.

Hi RaeRae - good to see you keep popping in and things are going well :hugs: Fingers x'd for your scan - I'm sure everything will be 100% fine :) (I'm going for an early scan on the 11th and really nervous aswell so know how you feel :) )

Make sure you pop in straight away afterwards and show us all the photos of your baby :)

hi ladies, sorry had no internet all day as we are laying a new living room floor and skirting boards.

AI went fine, going back tom and tue, plus i have a reflexology session booked for tom.

Sorry razcox, i thought you were gonna get a bfp this cycle.

good luck at the scan rae rae.

blondie, sorry your feeling bad hun.

msmith hope the witch stays away.

good luck freyasmum and meemee. we need some :bfp: to boost our spirits.

Beth - sending :bfp: vibes your way and visualising that :spermy: meeting that egg for you :)

Good morning Lovely Leftovers.
Well, the witch arrived for me too this morning. :cry: I know I should be all 'PMA' about it, and I'm sure I will later, but right now I just feel sad. I'm on my way to a training course today. Two days with a bunch of strangers is not exactly what I feel like, but it should be good.
I might invest in OPKs this month and see how that works out (already started EPO this morning, and have sent OH to buy grapefruit juice!!)

Raerae - SO good to see you popping in again. Good luck for your scan. I hope everything goes well and you are soon able to post a pic or two for us!!

Sorry to everyone else the witch came for, and good luck to those yet to test (Meemee & Beth, are you all that's left?)

I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you, Beth. Hope everything works out for you this month.
:hugs: to all

The :witch: has properly arrived. Never mind.
I have just ordered some OPT from ebay so next month I will definitely know IF and WHEN I ovulate. Better luck catching that egg in April!
Good luck Beth with the AI.
Also good luck Meemee you are the only one left to test.

sorry hun, gosh we are going through a dry spell aren't we.

Thanks Topazicatzbet. Not feeling too down about it though. I am actually excited about using the OPT. I've been on the pill for 15 years so keen to know if I am actually ovulalting yet. It will be nice to get a positive for once when POAS :rofl:

Well, the witch arrived for me too this morning. :cry: I know I should be all 'PMA' about it, and I'm sure I will later, but right now I just feel sad. I'm on my way to a training course today. Two days with a bunch of strangers is not exactly what I feel like, but it should be good.
I might invest in OPKs this month and see how that works out (already started EPO this morning, and have sent OH to buy grapefruit juice!!)

Raerae - SO good to see you popping in again. Good luck for your scan. I hope everything goes well and you are soon able to post a pic or two for us!!

Sorry to everyone else the witch came for, and good luck to those yet to test (Meemee & Beth, are you all that's left?)

I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you, Beth. Hope everything works out for you this month.

Hi Freyasmum, We are cycle buddies as the :witch: caught us both today! How long are your cycles normally. Fingers crossed for this month. Hope the training day went well. Your Monday will nearly be over by the time we get up over here :rofl:

sorry hun, gosh we are going through a dry spell aren't we.

Thanks Topazicatzbet. Not feeling too down about it though. I am actually excited about using the OPT. I've been on the pill for 15 years so keen to know if I am actually ovulalting yet. It will be nice to get a positive for once when POAS :rofl:

i peed on a opk today and got a faint line, and thought to my self id give anything to see a faint line like that on a pg test

im so sorry freyasmum, and its absolutely fine if you dont have pma at the moment, i dont think anyone does on the first day of af
i hope you're ok hun :)

i think the :witch: got me, im getting the brown cm tmi sorry!
feeling a bit gutted
wow it really hasnt been a good month for us naughties!

Hi girls x

Hope everyone is ok. I've got my scan on Tuesday. I'll be 10 weeks. I'm very scared and excited and just trying to hope for the best. I haven't got a huge amount of symptoms so who knows. Just have to wait and see.

gd luk hun xxxx:hug::hug::hug:

evening ladies. or should i say morning.

:hugs: to everybody who got af. on to that 2010 baby!

good luck with your scan rae rae, i'm sure all will be fine.

i agree that it has been very quiet this month on the :bfp: front but that can only mean that there will soon be loads of them at once (like buses :rofl: ).

i'm now 6 dpo and already i'm convinced its not my month! have started charting for the first time this month and my temp went below the coverline yesterday to 36.6c (coverline is 36.9). i'm not using a BBT though, i'm just using an ear themometor so maybe its just not very accurate. i will invest in a proper one if :witch: gets me.

i've started getting creamy cm the last couple of days but that is just normal for me i think. roll on friday so i can POAS!! x

morning ladies.

:witch: on her way out it seems :happydance:

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Sorry to hear about the :witch: Freyasmum and Msmith :hugs: - meemee - hopefully it isn't :witch: and just implantation bleed so fingers x'd she stays away.

Well the nausea finally turned into actual throwing up last night :( and wondering how long I can cope without throwing up this morning. How on earth I'm supposed to carry on working as normal is beyond me as I look like death right now. I don't think I've kept anything down since yesterdays breakfast so pretty much running on empty and hoping I at least manage to get some calorie intake today. :( Even chocolate, crisps and anything I usually like just turns my stomach right now and I'm lucky to keep even a glass of water down. Really really hoping this isn't going to last for long or I'll be skin and bones by the end of the week - already lost 2kg in last 3 days :(

Bizarrely the only thing that actually smelt nice this morning was the cat food :rofl: and I'm vegetarian :hissy::hissy:

oh hun :hugs:

hope the sickness stops soon, or at least calms down a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"