Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

LOL, well gas is good!!!!! It was one of my main symptoms last cycle (much to my DH disgust :rofl: ) that and i was always thirsty and was drinking a lot more

I've been drinking loads over last 2 days but think that is more than likely due to the copious amounts of wine and champagne drank over the hen night weekend :rofl::rofl::rofl: Or maybe it is symptom number 2 :rofl:

Main symptom I had before mc was huge boobs but they are looking pretty normal at the moment unless I wear a cleavage enhancing bra just to make myself feel happier :rofl::rofl:

Think I might have to nip to boots at lunchtime as FRER are on buy 1 get one free and pregnancy vits are on 3 for 2 so might have a stocking up session. I already have one FRER, one CB digi and about 15 ICs at home but can never have enough really can you so I might buy 2 twin packs of FRER to add to my collection. :rofl::happydance::happydance: I am NOT a POAS addict :happydance:

Blondie, if "sods law" works it's magic as it quite often does, you can guarantee to get pregnant after spending a small fortune on FRER's!!! :rofl:

I have decided to not try too hard this month as if i conceived this month the baby would be due on/around Christmas (mega expensive!) but what's the betting that the month I decided not to try as hard I fall pregnant!!!

LOL, well gas is good!!!!! It was one of my main symptoms last cycle (much to my DH disgust :rofl: ) that and i was always thirsty and was drinking a lot more

Razcox... I've just noticed you are in Telford... small world... I am in Shifnal about 2 miles away!!! x

Wow it is a small world! We are in Trench

I know Trench as had a friend that used to live there!! Hey, if we fall pregnant at the same time... you never know... we might both be in the Princess Royal Wellington hospital together!!!!

Blondie, if "sods law" works it's magic as it quite often does, you can guarantee to get pregnant after spending a small fortune on FRER's!!! :rofl:

I have decided to not try too hard this month as if i conceived this month the baby would be due on/around Christmas (mega expensive!) but what's the betting that the month I decided not to try as hard I fall pregnant!!!

I know what you mean - it would be just my luck to get a :bfp: this month now that I have 5 FRER, 1 CB digital and 15 IC's stored up at home :rofl::rofl::rofl: But hey that kind of luck I can handle :)

I've already decided that I won't get a :bfp: this month though because if I get one next month the baby will be due on Christmas Day :happydance::happydance: (already thinking about not having to buy birthday AND christmas presents :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Razcox... I've just noticed you are in Telford... small world... I am in Shifnal about 2 miles away!!! x

Wow it is a small world! We are in Trench

I know Trench as had a friend that used to live there!! Hey, if we fall pregnant at the same time... you never know... we might both be in the Princess Royal Wellington hospital together!!!!

Well if you do end up in the same hospital I intend to get some maternity t-shirts for us all saying "Knocked Up Naughties" so you will be able to recognise each other :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

not in team ninties but iam due to test from march 23rd this is 8th cycle of trying and hopefully have bit more luck then before lol gd luck to all testing around that time

:hug:

LOL, i can see it now there we are legs a kimbo panting away and we see each other wearing our knocked up t-shirts! Just imagine if we had a boy and a girl, they would of course have to grow up and get married. Unless disney have taught me wrong of course :rofl:

LOL, i can see it now there we are legs a kimbo panting away and we see each other wearing our knocked up t-shirts! Just imagine if we had a boy and a girl, they would of course have to grow up and get married. Unless disney have taught me wrong of course :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

not in team ninties but iam due to test from march 23rd this is 8th cycle of trying and hopefully have bit more luck then before lol gd luck to all testing around that time

im due to test 23rd of March thats when the evil :witch: is due but last night i got my 1st every positive OPK :happydance: i was over the moon and in shock! i did the test twice lol

love the idea of team naughties t-shirt that would be hilarious to see :)

Moonlady, feel free to join us here at Team Naughties, the more, the merrier!

As for knocked-up naughties T-shirts, I think it sounds fab, although will have to e-mail you a pic of me in my shirt, as I live in the States!

Blondie, I also stocked up on FRER's while shopping with DH on Sunday!

Dh's B-Day is the 21st. If I manage to get my :bfp: this month (which, of course, I will-PMA!), my plan is to surprise him with a birthday gift consisting of the positive test and a onesie that says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Daddy!" I went ahead and ordered the onesie, figuring I can give it to him whenever we manage to get knocked-up (which, naturally, will be NOW-more PMA!). Hope I haven't jinxed myself, have never bought anything baby-related before! :blush:

Moonlady, feel free to join us here at Team Naughties, the more, the merrier!

As for knocked-up naughties T-shirts, I think it sounds fab, although will have to e-mail you a pic of me in my shirt, as I live in the States!

Blondie, I also stocked up on FRER's while shopping with DH on Sunday!

Dh's B-Day is the 21st. If I manage to get my :bfp: this month (which, of course, I will-PMA!), my plan is to surprise him with a birthday gift consisting of the positive test and a onesie that says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Daddy!" I went ahead and ordered the onesie, figuring I can give it to him whenever we manage to get knocked-up (which, naturally, will be NOW-more PMA!). Hope I haven't jinxed myself, have never bought anything baby-related before! :blush:

Aww that's a fantastic idea :cloud9: Fingers crossed you get that :bfp: :happydance:

Once we are all over in 2nd tri (I like to look ahead) I will look into the t-shirts :rofl:

The t-shirts sound fab, I think they should have a sparkly logo like our sig!!
:witch: is due on Thursday, I am feeling nervous!!
I know it will be a :bfn: though, I feel like :witch: cramps are strarting already:cry:
Good luck to everyone else
x x x x x

The t-shirts sound fab, I think they should have a sparkly logo like our sig!!
:witch: is due on Thursday, I am feeling nervous!!
I know it will be a :bfn: though, I feel like :witch: cramps are strarting already:cry:
Good luck to everyone else
x x x x x

wheres you PMA? it could be implantation its not over til the :witch: shows chin up :hug:

Well I am gettign frustrated now. Buckled and tested this afternoon with FRER and :bfn: again.
No sign of :witch: pains or anything :witch: related.
TMI alert! Wearing white underwear and had yellowy discharge (is that same as CM?)
BB's tender but not killing me like with :witch:
Lots of pokes and pulls and twinges in tummy below navel.
Bloated enough to not be able to fasten newest jeans.
Really do feel preg (maybe too much PMA) but why no :bfp:?
Have no tests now so will leave it till the weekend if :witch: stays away.
Longest cycle ever was 33days and that was after m/c in July. I have been spot on regular for the last 3 months.
Maybe I am just tired and thats why I am geting :hissy:

Seesaw - not surprised you are fustrated - fingers x'd your :bfp: is on it's way

DH just gone out to play snooker so I can settle down to some B&B now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That would be great .... i think Disney has a lot to answer for! I am very much hoping for a boy though as my husband already has two girls from a previous marriage so you will have to have the girl!!!!

good luck seasaw, sounds very positive.
nothing much to report for me, i ve got a reflexology appointment booked for the 26th im hoping it will help get a BFP

caitlenc i love the gift idea that your going to give to our DH!!! thats great...

seasaw giveup hope sweetie its there PMA :bfp: :bfp:

babydust to all the testers this week...hope ya all get a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"