• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I have 3 frer tests and 1 $ tree, I may have to buy more $ store ones because I want to poas soooo bad :haha: well it's late and I am heading to bed ( I really just want day 5 to get here asap lol) I hope that you have a great night!! Twinges are a very good sign. I have had them in my bbs too. It's a strange kind of hard to explain feeling but I am praying so hard for us Team PUPO girls to get our BFP'S this month every night as I'm falling asleep, I think gods going to do it just to shut me up :rofl::hug:

OMG...Look at my Ticker I have now hit 5dpo!!!! 8 days until testing!!! That means it must have switched days for you too!!

It's just past 1am here so it's late as well. I work tomorrow afternoon so I should just get to bed myself. I've been praying as well but I'm definitely going to start adding all the rest of the PUPO ladies to my prayers. I hope we all get our BFPs this month as well. I've also been feeling some cramps or twinges down in my pelvic area the last half hour too. I hope it's nothing or good news.

Congrats!!! I looked and mine switched to day 4 :) So exciting! Goodnight!

Morning ladies! I'm such an idiot I woke up this morning feeling sick and crampy so guess what I did! Poas!!!! I'm so stupid what was I expecting to see really!! Obviously I got a big fat :bfn:

Ok symptoms are:
Swollen gums
Loads of sticky/creamy CM
Tingly bbs
Sickly feeling that comes and goes
Funny taste in mouth
Picklepot: I had Ib with my lil boy it was streaks of blood in what looked like ewcm when I wiped only had it the once tho. I had no idea I was pg I thought I had a uti!!! That was at 8dpo and I got my :bfp: at 9dpo no idea why I took the test I just woke up new I was pg and poas!! It was a weird feeling lol!!

Hi girlies
How is everyone feeling today?? Still got a lot of cm and crampy feelings that's about it! X

Can I join in? Need some positivity at the minute! Feeling confident this month, literally couldn't have done anything more and the timing was perfect, this is our 11th month TTC, I'm sick of waiting now! xx

Hi!! How many dpo are you?? This 2 ww goes on forever! Hope we get our bfp we are wishing for x

Well girls, its all looking very promising xx
My bout of random thrush seems to have almost disappeared untreated....thank goodness.

Not feeling it today though :( hope I haven't got my hopes up for nothing xx
Fumbles, I love the comment about turning green hee hee Xxxxxxxx

Baby dust to you all Xxxx

My ticker is wrong ....... I'm 7dpo today!!! What's that al about!!!

Hello girls, How is everyone? Here's some exciting news for those of you that are 5dpo or farther..our embryos could implant at anytime from here on :happydance: How exciting is that. I woke up today with that at the front of my thoughts!! I woke up with really NO symptoms:hissy::brat: I do have twinges but now it's on the left side and my bbs still tingle but they don't hurt. Whats up with this!! Okay enough about me on to personals=

picklepot- Don't count yourself out yet!! A lot of women feel nothing during their 2ww. Symptoms during the 2ww and before the embryos don't implant until 5-10dpo and then the hcg level has to rise before we get any "real" symptoms. :hugs:

sarahlou1985- Welcome to Team PUPO!! I hope that you enjoy your 2ww and that there is a BFP waiting for you at the end!!

Leanne Louise- I'm right there with you, cm & some twinges but other than that NOTHING!!

MommaCC- I have to stop myself from poas all the time :haha: Your symptoms sound really promising for a BFP!!

Oh I can't believe that I am almost done with the first week of my 2ww. I am preying as much as I can (27/7 & I'm sure I'm still praying in my sleep) for all of us to get our BFP so we can be pregnant together and then be new mommies together!!

mommacc - sounds like positive symptoms to me! here's hoping as the days pass, you get your BFP!

Woke up today, into 4dpo and nothing really worth mentioning yet. Boobs a little sore but that's where it ends. I had a strange BM this morning (sorry if it's TMI) but I think it has more to do with my diet changes than anything 2ww related. Hope those of you at 5 or 6dpo get signs of implantation today!!

Hello everyone, wow this thread is growing!:thumbup: I'm loving it! how are you guys doing? I have absolutely NO symptoms now, maybe thats a symptom itself :haha: welcome new ladies, hope you enjoy your stay on this thread because its a fun one, anyone testing soon? Im picking 9 dpo as my day to pee away, i only have two, so the other i suppose the day AF is due. :shrug: how about you guys???

Thank you wantingbbbump x you made me smile :)

Well girls, I am 7dpo and am feeling pretty normal :( a few aches and twinges in the lower abdomen... (Just above/within the pelvic bone) very few and far between and no other symptoms I'm afraid. Funnily enough, I too have had less symptoms this month than any other before lol.....wow......our bodies really are complicated, amazing but frustrating machines, huh!?

I seem to be really thirsty at the moment....I've had 10 cups of green tea today.....maybe I've drunk myself to dehydration lolol.....oh gosh, gonna have to poas soon before I go mad hee hee.

SO, come on the rest of you - any more symptoms to share :) I love hearing all of them!!

:hugs:
Xxxxxxxxx

Hello hello hello!

DPO5 today! Woohoo, wanting bump, that was my first thought this morning too....implantation time!!! Although I'm not feeling that positive :cry:

Symptoms today, pretty boring really, maybe had some Lower back pain but nothing otherwise. cm has increased today and is whitish.

Is everyone testing dpo9-10?

Hey all symptom update---I have af like cramps :cry: I'm not due for af for a over a week like on the 26th to the 28th at the latest. Also my cm has turned watery that is mostly clear with just a little white. TMI Right now...My cervix is really low, very soft, closed and sideways..WTH Why is it sideways? I have never ever had it point to the side. I am getting so worried that I am going to get a BFN:hissy::brat::sad2: Does anyone know if I may still get a bfp at this point? Heard any stories of women's cp getting to a very low/like it could fall out and then getting a bfp? HELP!!

Hey I saw that you're 5 dpo, would the cervix make changes at this point or would HCG need to be present to make changes to the cervix? I would like to know that myself. You're definitely not out at 5dpo til beanie sticks anyways! You will nto get a BFN this is your BFP month :D how long have you been TTC? and af symptoms at this point is a good thing! Could be bean implanting, fingers x! xx

Don't worry!! You are still in! I read heaps of stuff about how the cp varies so much between women that it is impossible to really accurately read anything from it. I'm sorry I don't have much more info, but remember we are Team PUPO!!

I've never checked my cp before...I'm scared is bites or something :rofl: I should check it out next cycle.

OMG yeah! AF cramps when there is no way it could be AF! Maybe implantation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->